Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Saw - Pony Madness

Finesthour

((Lol, Ice is getting owned. :P

Might as well join. I'm in an RPing mood. I am a pretty avid RPer, just not here.

I'll have to get used to RPing as equines rather than humans. :| ))

Name: Pugnus (Latin for "Punch/Fist"), usually shortened to "Pug".

Sex: No, but he is willing. Male.

Species: Earth.

Personality: Rather aggressive, yet slow to anger. Generally optimistic and tenacious. Also, he's quite strong, and has mediocre intelligence.

Description: (I'm assuming you mean physical description?) Dark grey, his hair is buzzed and he has no tail, for he lost it at a young age in an accident. His Cutie Mark is boxing gloves.

Other: He's a boxer (Should be obvious by now. :P), or at least the pony equivalent. He also has a thick German accent.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

((Lol, Ice is getting owned. :P

Might as well join. I'm in an RPing mood. I am a pretty avid RPer, just not here.

I'll have to get used to RPing as equines rather than humans. :| ))

Name: Pugnus (Latin for "Punch/Fist"), usually shortened to "Pug".

Sex: No, but he is willing. Male.

Species: Earth.

Personality: Rather aggressive, yet slow to anger. Generally optimistic and tenacious. Also, he's quite strong, and has mediocre intelligence.

Description: (I'm assuming you mean physical description?) Dark grey, his hair is buzzed and he has no tail, for he lost it at a young age in an accident. His Cutie Mark is boxing gloves.

Other: He's a boxer (Should be obvious by now. :P), or at least the pony equivalent. He also has a thick German accent.

(I know. Please tell me you think logicacly xD)

You wake up in the room Ice was in. You are tied to a chair with the tv back ontop of the wall.

Pug wakes up from his slumber, his back aching from sleeping in a chair. Wait a minute... How the hell did I end up in a chair? Where the hell am I!?! Pug attempted to look around and view his surroundings...

((I need to know whether the door is still open and if the saw is still there, along with other surroundings that may or may not have been added.))

Frankly, Pug couldn't tell whether he was awake or not. The TV in the room came on, and a figure of some demonic-looking sort was on the screen, asking him if he wanted to play a game. Deciding that asking the obvious "What the hell are you" at this point would be rather pointless, Pug went for the more realistic "What do mean by 'game'?" Pug struggled against the ropes, as they were tight and constricting the blood flow to his hooves, to no avail.

(You watched the movies. I love you.)

The doll chuckled.

"You will play through puzzles I have set up for you. You play and survive, you are free to leave. You play and lose, or you decide to not play at all, you will die."

((I probably did, but I don't remember them at all, except for the premise and some parts of one of the movies. Whatever reference I put in was entirely coincidental. Or maybe subconscious. :3 ))

Definitely having a nightmare... Pug thought. "Well, I suppose that leaves me with no choice. What game did you have in mind? Chess? Or a friendly game of Risk?" Pug asked, sarcastically.

Name: Unknown.

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Quiet, anti-social.

Description: Pitchblack stallion

Other: Has a Scythe used for combat. Obviously, I cannot use it, but I will reference it.

((I probably did, but I don't remember them at all, except for the premise and some parts of one of the movies. Whatever reference I put in was entirely coincidental. Or maybe subconscious. :3 ))

Definitely having a nightmare... Pug thought. "Well, I suppose that leaves me with no choice. What game did you have in mind? Chess? Or a friendly game of Risk?" Pug asked, sarcastically.

"In 60 seconds gas will come in through the vents and you will die. They key to the door is found in a place that is behind the naked eye. good luck."

The tv went blank and the restraints on Pug's chair were released. There was a desk with a stick on it.

Name: Unknown.

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Quiet, anti-social.

Description: Pitchblack stallion

Other: Has a Scythe used for combat. Obviously, I cannot use it, but I will reference it.

You wake up in a room with a large machine on your head.

Pug got up off the chair since the restraints came off, and started to ponder the riddle. Behind the naked eye? If meant literally, that would mean my brain. But how am I supposed to get to a key in my head? Rip it open? He idly tapped the stick on the desk against his head in order to help him think.

I cannot see the machine, as it is on my head (lol), so I feel it.

The tv infront of Unknown turned on and Jigsaw appeard.

"Do you want to play a game?"

Pug got up off the chair since the restraints came off, and started to ponder the riddle. Behind the naked eye? If meant literally, that would mean my brain. But how am I supposed to get to a key in my head? Rip it open? He idly tapped the stick on the desk against his head in order to help him think.

Gas started to ease into the room.

((OH, I think I get the riddle. Or maybe not. The key's on the back of the head, no?))

Pug heard the gas being released into the room, and started to panic. Idly, he scratched an itch on the back of his head to find...

((If I'm wrong, then he found nothing. :( If I'm right, he finds the key. :)

Am i doin it rite? :P))

((I had the stick in my hand. So I was wrong? Wait, I'm confused now. The key IS his head?))

Pug held his breath against the gas, trying to think. Come on... Think! He bashed his head against the door in frustration.

(Read over what you put. You never did ANYTHING with the stick. I am not going to give you the answer, but there is a reason I put emphasis on the STICK. Remember, it is behind the naked eye.)

The gas started to come in faster and faster.

((I wrote before: "He idly tapped the stick on the desk against his head in order to help him think." implying he picked up the stick. Also, I NO GET RIDDLE. However, I have a question. Is the door made of wood?))

((I wrote before: "He idly tapped the stick on the desk against his head in order to help him think." implying he picked up the stick. Also, I NO GET RIDDLE. However, I have a question. Is the door made of wood?))

(Yes, but you did nothing with the stick to make it important. And just to get you to think out of the box, I will give you the answer. the key is literaly behind his naked eye. The key is behind his eyeball.)

((So I'm supposed to stab my eye with the stick to get the key out? That sounds painful. Also, is the door wooden, or not? It's important for what I plan to do...))

((So I'm supposed to stab my eye with the stick to get the key out? That sounds painful. Also, is the door wooden, or not? It's important for what I plan to do...))

(The door is metal. And if you have seen saw, they had to do some painfull stuff.)

((Well, I suppose that leaves out kicking the door down, then. -.- Also, how in the heck do you get a key back there, anyway? Did he replace one of my eyes with a glass eye? Or did he do some surgery, leaving a scar? Or was it down with magic? That's also important.))

((Well, I suppose that leaves out kicking the door down, then. -.- Also, how in the heck do you get a key back there, anyway? Did he replace one of my eyes with a glass eye? Or did he do some surgery, leaving a scar? Or was it down with magic? That's also important.))

(You don't question Jigsaw. You don't kick down the door. You tear out your eye with the stick, and get the key.)

Name: Female

Sex: 15

Species: Easily gets mixed up with words.

Personality: Earth Pony

Description: Truly insane.

Other: Light green coat and dark green mane.

You are in a dark room. There is a strong stench of blood in the air. You cannot see anything infront of your face.

Name: Female

Sex: 15

Species: Easily gets mixed up with words.

Personality: Earth Pony

Description: Truly insane.

Other: Light green coat and dark green mane.

Edited by Finesthour