Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Saw - Pony Madness

Finesthour

((I was asking so I could figure out how to make him figure it out. Also, the glass eye option would have been the least painful.

ALRIGHT, FINE. I'LL DO IT YOUR WAY. Even if it does hurt like hell.))

Pug's breath came out in a gasp, as he could no longer hold it in. A thought occurred to him. What if he meant it literally when he said that it was behind the naked eye? Shit, that would be painful. But a nutcase like him would probably do it. 'Cides, what good is two good eyes when you're dead, anyways? Aw, hell...

Pug breathed through his nose a small bit of air, but even that little bit made him cough badly. Not having time to think, he picked up the stick, grasped it with both hooves, and attempted to stab himself with the stick. It was hard to aim since he was coughing, and the first attempt hit him in the forehead. His lungs burning terribly from the gas, he went again, and the stick stuck into his right eye.

"OW F*** SH*T DAMN THIS F****ING HURTS LIKE F***ING HELL OW" And more spilled from his lips somehow, even though he could barely breathe. Instinctively from the pain, as soon as the stick went into his eye, he ripped it out, painfully. Leaning his head downward, with his right hoof against his now bleeding eye to stem the bleeding, he felt metal hit his right hoof. He quickly pulled his hoof from his eye to see the key fall onto the floor.

Putting his hoof back on his eye, be picked up the key with his other hoof and unlocked the door, now completely unable to breathe. The adrenaline of the moment actually blocked a lot of the pain, but it STILL hurt like hell to him. opening the door, he went through into the next room and closed the door behind him, coughing and sputtering while holding his rapidly bleeding eye, which is now a hole.

((That hurt to write. I can't wait to see what's next for poor ol' Pug.))

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

((I was asking so I could figure out how to make him figure it out. Also, the glass eye option would have been the least painful.

ALRIGHT, FINE. I'LL DO IT YOUR WAY. Even if it does hurt like hell.))

Pug's breath came out in a gasp, as he could no longer hold it in. A thought occurred to him. What if he meant it literally when he said that it was behind the naked eye? Shit, that would be painful. But a nutcase like him would probably do it. 'Cides, what good is two good eyes when you're dead, anyways? Aw, hell...

Pug breathed through his nose a small bit of air, but even that little bit made him cough badly. Not having time to think, he picked up the stick, grasped it with both hooves, and attempted to stab himself with the stick. It was hard to aim since he was coughing, and the first attempt hit him in the forehead. His lungs burning terribly from the gas, he went again, and the stick stuck into his right eye.

"OW F*** SH*T DAMN THIS F****ING HURTS LIKE F***ING HELL OW" And more spilled from his lips somehow, even though he could barely breathe. Instinctively from the pain, as soon as the stick went into his eye, he ripped it out, painfully. Leaning his head downward, with his right hoof against his now bleeding eye to stem the bleeding, he felt metal hit his right hoof. He quickly pulled his hoof from his eye to see the key fall onto the floor.

Putting his hoof back on his eye, be picked up the key with his other hoof and unlocked the door, now completely unable to breathe. The adrenaline of the moment actually blocked a lot of the pain, but it STILL hurt like hell to him. opening the door, he went through into the next room and closed the door behind him, coughing and sputtering while holding his rapidly bleeding eye, which is now a hole.

((That hurt to write. I can't wait to see what's next for poor ol' Pug.))

(That's right beeyatch <3)

The gas stopped coming through the vents and the door of the room opened.

((I'm in the other room already. -_- ))

(Yes, that happened when you left.)

You are in a dark hallway. A voice echos through it.

"Welcome to stage two."

Ginger woke up and sat down.

"What is this place? Where's the corpse of my latest victim!?"

The tv infront of Ginger turned on. Jigsaw sat infront of it.

"Do you want to play a game?"

Edited by Finesthour

Pug heard the mysterious voice welcome him to stage two. "Well, that doesn't sound good. Say, could you maybe give me some bandages to wrap up this wound with? Or am I supposed to hold my brains in with my hoof all day?" Pugs said, rightfully angry. "Also, I think I would have preferred Risk."

Pug heard the mysterious voice welcome him to stage two. "Well, that doesn't sound good. Say, could you maybe give me some bandages to wrap up this wound with? Or am I supposed to hold my brains in with my hoof all day?" Pugs said, rightfully angry. "Also, I think I would have preferred Risk."

The voice did not respond. Machines started to go off around Pug. You can hear pressure start to go through the pipes around you.

The voice did not respond. Machines started to go off around Pug. You can hear pressure start to go through the pipes around you.

((How am I supposed to respond when I don't know the layout of the room around me?))

Ginger crossed her hooves.

"Well, death is no fun. Let's play."

"Good. Now look toward the corner near you. There is a saw there. That is the start to get out of the room. You will find that the lock really has a bone to pick with you."

The tv turned to static and the lights of the room came on.

((How am I supposed to respond when I don't know the layout of the room around me?))

(I already described the hallway. You are at the part where Ice died. Read back)

"Good. Now look toward the corner near you. There is a saw there. That is the start to get out of the room. You will find that the lock really has a bone to pick with you."

The tv turned to static and the lights of the room came on.

(I already described the hallway. You are at the part where Ice died. Read back)

((You're very sadistic. :3 ))

Pug hobbled forward awkwardly, since he could only use 3 of his legs, since one was on his eye. The sounds of mechanical whirring around him unnerved him greatly.

((You're very sadistic. :3 ))

Pug hobbled forward awkwardly, since he could only use 3 of his legs, since one was on his eye. The sounds of mechanical whirring around him unnerved him greatly.

As you walk, the floor beneath you opened up.

As you walk, the floor beneath you opened up.

((Needs more details. Did it open by it splitting down the center and going sideways? Going lengthwise? Did it open like a trapdoor, AKA downards? How big is the hole? Where am I relative to the center? How fast did it open?

I need details!))

((Needs more details. Did it open by it splitting down the center and going sideways? Going lengthwise? Did it open like a trapdoor, AKA downards? How big is the hole? Where am I relative to the center? How fast did it open?

I need details!))

(Again, I explained this with ice.)

The floor opened up around a 5 meter radius. You are standing in the center.You floor falls beneath you.

HAPPY?

Ginger took the saw in the corner in her mouth.

"The lock has a bone to pick with me, huh?"

She stuck the saw into her front leg at the knee and sawed it off. She tore the bone out of the fallen limb and put it back to standing. She part of the skin from the limb and used it to tie the two separated pieces back together. (Her leg and the limb).

"I can't control it, but it should support some of my weight.

She walked over to the door, blood spouting out of the separation in her leg. She picked the lock of the door and pushed it open.

She did all this, without flinching.

Edited by Linguz

Ginger took the saw in the corner in her mouth.

"The lock has a bone to pick with me, huh?"

She stuck the saw into her front leg at the knee and sawed it off. She tore the bone out of the fallen limb and put it back to standing. She part of the skin from the limb and used it to tie the two separated pieces back together. (Her leg and the limb).

"I can't control it, but it should support some of my weight.

She walked over to the door, blood spouting out of the separation in her leg. She picked the lock of the door and pushed it open.

She did all this, without flinching.

You are now in what seems to be a small office with a huge window on the side. The tv in the corner of the wall turned on.

"Welcome to stage 2"

(Again, I explained this with ice.)

The floor opened up around a 5 meter radius. You are standing in the center.You floor falls beneath you.

HAPPY?

((I'm a picky RPer, so EENOPE.

I also need to know how it opened, and how fast it opened to gauge whether or not I could have realistically reacted fast enough to jump to the other side. BUT, for the sake of both of our sanities, I'll just get on with it, assuming the floor opened slow enough to react, guessing that it basically pulled the floor out in a way that makes a hole in the center look like its expanding. I suck at explaining, but I hope you get the gist of what I mean.))

Pug felt the floor moving between his feet, and looked down to see a hole widening in the floor beneath him. Instinctively, he jumped forward with his hind legs, clearing him of the hole.

((If that isn't what you had in mind, I'll redo it if necessary.))

Ginger bowed her head.

"Thank you. Please continue with giving me a riddle or whatever you do."

She sat down and began toying with her flesh wound.

"Good."

The light outside the window turned on and two ponies were hanging by their wrists on chains. Under them was a grinder. They saw Ginger and began to scream for help. Two chains were sitting in the room and they started to move, causing her two friends to start to fall.

(Grab the chains please)

((I'm a picky RPer, so EENOPE.

I also need to know how it opened, and how fast it opened to gauge whether or not I could have realistically reacted fast enough to jump to the other side. BUT, for the sake of both of our sanities, I'll just get on with it, assuming the floor opened slow enough to react, guessing that it basically pulled the floor out in a way that makes a hole in the center look like its expanding. I suck at explaining, but I hope you get the gist of what I mean.))

You jump past the hole and land safely on the other side. You see the door to the next room.

Pug felt the floor moving between his feet, and looked down to see a hole widening in the floor beneath him. Instinctively, he jumped forward with his hind legs, clearing him of the hole.

((If that isn't what you had in mind, I'll redo it if necessary.))

You jump past the hole and land safely on the other side. You see the door to the next room. Edited by Finesthour

((Ok, then. Uhhh, should I go into the next room or something? Or stand here, slowly bleeding out of once was my right eye?))

Edited by Jum

((Ok, then. Uhhh, should I go into the next room or something? Or stand here, slowly bleeding out of once was my right eye?))

(I just control the rooms. You do any actions you want. There is a reason I said PONIES WILL DIE.)

Ginger ran forward as fast as she could with her split limb, splattering blood everywhere. She reached the two chains and stopped one with her hoof. She thought fast and stopped the second chain with her head. She looked at the two ponies out of the corner of her eye.

"Not you two..."

((OK then...))

Pugs sat down to get his breathing back under control. His right hurt even more now, and was still bleeding rapidly. It wouldn't take too long for him to bleed out without some kind of medical assistance.

Deciding that sitting around like an idiot while what was essentially his life force slowly drained down his face was a rather dumb idea, he got back up and entered the next room, prepared to do whatever necessary to survive. Hopefully it won't involve any more self-mutilation.