Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Saw - Pony Madness

Finesthour

Ginger looked at the axe and rose her already cut off hoof, catching the axe halfway through it. She removed the axe from her hoof and walked to the door across the hallway. She opened the door.

Edited by Linguz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"So the puppet is messing with multiple people at the same time? This looks like it's going to tear him apart but no matter how much I want to see this; I have to keep going."

Ginger closed the door and went over to the next door.

You walk into the next room. All of your cloest friends were on what seemed to be a merry-go-round with a clown on the middle. A revolver was pointed at them. You could not go over to them as there was lava between the ground. The tv came on behind him.

"Ring around the rose was such a fun game. It was all about death. Watch your friends experience the same. As their merry-go-round spins, the gun will fire continously if you do not fire in 10 second intervals. Only one friend will survive. Decide who to shoot. Let the game begin."

((This seems familiar. I remember seeing the same thing in one of the movies, except if he didn't shoot, a needle stabbed his hand, and like 2 out of his 7 friends lived or something. Can't remember which movie, though.

Also, I hate you.))

Pug screamed the TV. "DAMMIT. I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR THROAT OUT FOR THIS!" Turning around he looked at his three friends, all male. One was Deft, a slender blue pony that also boxed, and was Pug's closest friend in the sport. Another was his early childhood friend, Luke. He played the guitar, and was damn good at it. Also, he was Pug's first friend, having met him in 2nd grade. The third was also an early friend, only coming a year after Luke. His name was Jake, and he played drums. Luke and Jake played together, and Pug liked to watch, since he had no musical talent whatsoever.

Now that we're done with the rather lengthy exposition, it was time. The merry-go-round started. Luke was screaming obscenities, scared out of his mind, while Jake kept his eyes closed, consistently beggin "Please don't shoot me please don't shoot me." Deft had an odd expression, being completely devoid of emotion. Internally, though, Pug knew he was full of fear, Deft was just too scared to register it.

Pug pulled the shottie once. Deft's head exploded, and both Luke and Jake jumped at the sound.

(pausing for dramatic effect!)

Edited by Jum

((Yes you do. As do I.

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.))

Pug couldn't watch. His face was turned when he blasted Deft's head off. Unfortunately, he had to look back so he could make sure he didn't shoot the wrong friend. Well, in a way, no matter who he shot, it was still wrong. But, you get my point.

The site of Deft's headless corpse made Pug puke. He had to quickly make a decision of whom to shoot, as it was almost about to shoot on its own. Closing his eyes, he pulled the trigger, and off came Jake's head.

The stress being too much, Pug curled up into the fetal position, and began to cry. He righted himself quickly though, and walked towards the next room.

In a completely unrelated note, Pug was starting to feel dizzy from blood loss from his gaping eye hole.

Name:Skylight

Sex:Female

Species:Pegasus

Personality:Quiet and Rarely even talks

Description:Dark blue mane, gray coat with a cutie mark of a Star

Edited by OceanBreeze

"So the puppet is messing with multiple people at the same time? This looks like it's going to tear him apart but no matter how much I want to see this; I have to keep going."

Ginger closed the door and went over to the next door.

On the merry-go-round were several members of your gang. The same setup happened. The Tv came on and began to repeat what he had said to Pug.

((Yes you do. As do I.

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.))

Pug couldn't watch. His face was turned when he blasted Deft's head off. Unfortunately, he had to look back so he could make sure he didn't shoot the wrong friend. Well, in a way, no matter who he shot, it was still wrong. But, you get my point.

The site of Deft's headless corpse made Pug puke. He had to quickly make a decision of whom to shoot, as it was almost about to shoot on its own. Closing his eyes, he pulled the trigger, and off came Jake's head.

The stress being too much, Pug curled up into the fetal position, and began to cry. He righted himself quickly though, and walked towards the next room.

In a completely unrelated note, Pug was starting to feel dizzy from blood loss from his gaping eye hole.

When you walked into the next room, the room became dark. The tv came on.

"Welcome to the last stage. Do you remember Twinkle Twinkle Little star? Well your next hint is hidden in the dark. Make sure you use your little eye."

The tv turned off.

In the room is a broken car, a lamp, and a large board.

Name:Skylight

Sex:Female

Species:Pegasus

Personality:Quiet and Rarely even talks

Description:Dark blue mane, gray coat with a cutie mark of a Star

You wake up in a dark room. The tv infront of you comes on.

"Do you want to play a game?"

Skylight looked around the room "What the Buck is this?!"

Jigsaw laughed on the tv.

"We're going to play a game. If you decide to play and you survive, you are free. If you play and lose, or decide not to play at all, you die."

Ginger laughed and got on the gun.

"Can I just kill them all?"

The tv did not respond.

Ginger looked at her gang members and shot all of their heads off. When it ran out of bullets, she found a small pebble (or debris, I don't know) and put it in the gun. She shot the last ones head.

(Got to go to sleep)

*Damn this puppet is trying to drive me insane* she looked at the spoon *The key to the door can be found behind the naked eye* those words trotted through her head *behind the naked eye* she froze in shock knowing now what he meant, after thinking she slowly moved the spoon towards her eye, but she threw it to the floor *I can't do it* she thought looking at her hooves, she picked up the spoon and moved it slowly towards her eye, she felt the emptiness as she blinked and looked for the key and headed towards the door, she looked at the ceiling "Now what?" she asked, hoping for the nightmare to be over.

• 3 months later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.