Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming SpongeBob Console Video Games

RainbowBobSquareDash

Aside from his television success, his video games have made quite a profit its self so here Is what i thought about these 3 SpongeBob video games. And while you are at it, post what you thought about these games too!

Also, these are games that don't even get noticed

SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis (Wii)

S7ZHJAN.jpg

Ok. Although this has gotten bad reviews all over the internet but I got to say it guys, this game is good! The graphics are good but they could of done better on the models. The soundtrack is just a masterpiece. The gameplay is OK its not the best but its still good ;)

Final rating:

Music: 9/10

Graphics: 6/10

Writing: 5/10

Finnal score: 6.5/10 = A Meh Game

SpongeBob Super Sponge

(PS1)

p7Zt9zm.jpg

This is one of the early SpongeBob games. This came out when SpongeBobs popularity was ENORMOUS! But this game was a classic. The soundtrack was good the gameplay was nice and the graphics were just perfect for PS1 standards.

Final Rating:

Music: 10/10

Graphics: 7/10

Writing: 8/10

Final Grade: 9/10 = A good game

SpongeBob UnderPants Slam!

(Xbox 360)

OPC6biQ.jpg

This game does not even get noticed anymore. It was a Xbox live arcade exclusive and it was on the market place from 2007-2012. The soundtrack was track from "Creature From The Krusty Krab", the graphics were ok the gameplay was awesome!

Final rating:

Music: 6/10

Graphics: 6/10

Gameplay: 9/10

Final grade: 7/10 = A Ok game

SpongeBobs Truth Or Square

(Xbox 360)

QR49K3g.jpg

This game came out after the 10th anniversary of SpongeBob and the game is based off of the 2009 TV special "Truth Or Square". Although the TV special was awful, the game however was just amazing! The graphics were just beautiful the gameplay was amazing. Although the games story is based on the TV special, the games writing was better than the actual special. The soundtrack was music from "Battle For Bikini Bottom" & "The Movie Game".

Final rating:

Music: 9/10

Graphics: 10/10

Gameplay: 10/10

Final grade: 9/10 = a awesome game!

Edited by RainbowBobSquareDash

I think that, maybe as a child, I would play thse games. Now, I would not.

Considering how terrible th show is now and everything.

I think that, maybe as a child, I would play thse games. Now, I would not.

Considering how terrible th show is now and everything.

Ah I see. You should watch the newer episodes the just came out. Because the creator came back to the series and worked on the new movie. I think "Tutor Sauce" & "The Sewers Of Bikini Bottom" are the best. Also a writer from season 3 came back. His name is Kaz. He wrote "The Sewers Of Bikini Bottom". Both of thoes episodes are just perfect along with the episodes that came out after "Lost In Bikini Bottom" & "Tutor Sauce".

The Spongebob Movie game and Battle for Bikini Bottom are the best spongebob games ever and one of the best games ever made for the PS2 and Gamecube

Amazing soundtrack, awesome story, funny character and just amazing gameplay

• Brohoof 2

There were a few I had for the PC when I was young which I can't remember the name of...

I remember them being fun but I can't find them anywhere at my Dad's.

Spongebob Supersponge was surprisingly good on the PS1 from what I remember, but I am not sure now if I am just seeing it through nostalgia goggles as I haven't played it in soooo long. Now, the Spongebob Squarepants Movie game, that one was amazing. I had it for PS2 before and it was a really fun 3D platformer and in my opinion, one of the best movie licensed games ever. It is a shame we will never see that kind of quality from Spongebob games now with Activision having an iron grip on all things nickelodeon based when it comes to games.

I used to love Supersponge back in the day but playing it now it really doesn't hold up well.

Battle For Bikini Bottom and the Spongebob Movie game are still great though, I will play those every now and then

I had the spongebob game on the original playstation and it was amazing!

I also had the movie game and battle for bikini bottom on the xbox. Those were the days.  :wub:

Edited by Hovershy

Oh, I LOVE Truth or Square! I agree, it's a great game! :) It's so underrated, probably just because it's a SpongeBob game. I haven't played it in a long time, though. I have so many great memories of playing that game a few years ago. I have never played any of the other SpongeBob SquarePants games though. I'll check out some gameplay videos of the others to see if I might like them personally.

Edited by Wolves