S05:E25+26 - The Cutie Re-Mark  

368 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it

• Hated it
    • Didn't like it
    • Meh. It was OK.
    • I liked it
    • That .... was ....AWESOME! <3

Well everyone, this is it, we're almost here.  This has been a longggggggggggg season (not really because there were more episodes than usual, that was largely due to the hiatus in the middle of the season), and a fun one at that.  I have enjoyed each and every moment of sharing in these episodes and new memories made with each and every one of you, and I look forward to the new memories and friendships we're going to make with each other in the years to come.  For now, let's sit back, relax, and enjoy for one last time this season, this year, watching those lovable, colorful ponies that have brought us all together this day and whom we love so very much.  Here's to you Season 5, thanks for everything!

:muffins:

large.png

• Brohoof 21

Now on to the timetraveling communists! (even though they are not communists, and not strictly speaking traveling in time. And "they" are a single pony, so the only true part of this statement is the "now". But it still is a few minutes, so even that is not true.)

Edit: I was wrong. The cultist did travel in time.

Edited by ~ Dr. Ocsid ~
  • Brohoof 1

OOOOOOOO TIME TRAVEL

IS STARLIGHT GONNA BE AN ALICORN???

After what she just did, it wouldn't surprise me if she manipulated events to accomplish something like that.

• Brohoof 1

Obviously

She changed what happened in the past to change the future. Mane 6 never got their cutie mark, which changed everything to Starlight Glimmer's advantage.

What I predicted is that Starlight replaced Twilight in the AU so her will can be easily be done.

Edited by Magnum Flare
  • Brohoof 1