Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Plans for Season 6 wait?

SkyBurner's_Legion

Make art. Watch all the seasons again. Repeat. 

two_best_sisters_play_portal_gif_by_unkn

• Brohoof 7

My plan is to be happy =)

and finish the MLP stats I been making counting the lines words sentences of each and every pony in the show=)

Woah ooB! Seems like a hell of a work, are you uploading your data somewhere?

Continue making art

LOTS of art are coming! :love:  :love:  :love:

• Brohoof 2

Right now, there is christmas things to do and getting ready for the new year. I also plan to maybe take a break in the new year from this site for a month or so, to distance myself a bit from the fandom and not think about ponies.

What else i will do is only written in the stars. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm planning to re-watch all of the first 5 seasons of the show and review every episodes then post them on my blog.

I will also be playing games (like LoL, because it has came back in my life after a hiatus of one year), binge-listening to future anticipated Heavy Metal albums (looking at you Terminal Redux :nom: ) and progressing in multimedia at College.

• Brohoof 1

Me? Well...

Passing time, I have:

1. Adventure Time

2. Rick and Morty

3. Steven Universe

4. Daredevil and Jessica Jones

5. Game of Thrones

6. One Punch Man 

7. Shokugeki No Soma manga

8. League of Legends

But for the pony part, I usually checked reaction videos. Speaking of which.... ACRacebest, where's your Friendship Games React??

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I will be plenty busy in the upcoming year with some major life changes. For entertainment properties I have Star Wars ... and I have a Con or two I'll be attending this upcoming 2016.

• Brohoof 1

I'll continue Jessica Jones, keep playing Phantom Pain, read Persona EG now that it went back on track, and just chill the hay out of my life and calmly wait for next season. I feel pretty satisfied how this season ended, and I don't mind getting a break from poneh for a while  ;)

Well, since just about every show I like is currently on hiatus, I'll take this time to get caught up on a few other shows and continue to work on some fan art.

And probably will find myself rewatching the series as well.

I will be patient, of course. I am a really patient person, so it shouldn't be an issue for me.

I'll continue watching anime!

I just started practicing doing vectors for the first time, and I think I may be able to develop some skills in making custom pony vectors, so I will be working on that. Maybe pivot that in to even more stuff if I end up being any good at it.

Also, rereading all of Chatoyance's TCB books.