Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Plans for Season 6 wait?

SkyBurner's_Legion

Omg.. an entire year?!

Oh boy.. I am going to be so depressed with my lack of ponies..

I struggled through the LAST hiatus which was only a couple of months or something..

Let's see.. I'd picture myself crawled up into a tight little ball whispering to myself saying "Just 10 more months.. Just 10 more months.."

Just kidding of course :lol: But I'd be a lot less happy.. At least the community (or at least a large portion of it) will still be hear as eager as me :)

Edited by AURAequine

Omg.. an entire year?!

Oh boy.. I am going to be so depressed with my lack of ponies..

I struggled through the LAST hiatus which was only a couple of months or something..

Let's see.. I'd picture myself crawled up into a tight little ball whispering to myself saying "Just 10 more months.. Just 10 more months.."

Just kidding of course :lol: But I'd be a lot less happy.. At least the community (or at least a large portion of it) will still be hear as eager as me :)

a year? Damn, good thing i don't clop.

Me? Well...

Passing time, I have:

2. Rick and Morty

Looks like the Rick and Morty hiatus is gonna be even longer than pony hiatus tho... D: The wait is unbearable! 

As for me... I'm going to make a bunch of S5-related pony sculptures (and re-watch the season for reference!)  :yay:

Aside from real life obligations, such as college work:

- Catch up on my months-old anime backlog. There are some series I started watching in 2013 and 2014, namely Gurren Lagann and FMA: Brotherhood (don't hurt me) that I haven't finished. I've got time.

- Make more vectors of my OCs!

- Write my first original fanfic. I've got the setting, general plot, and main characters, now I need to write the dang story.

- Finish the websites I started developing.

Well, I'm still trying to catch up, so I'd just spend the wait getting caught up with everybody else, then when I'm finished with Season 5, go back and watch my favorite episodes until season 6 arrives.

I got a My Little Pony Convention FINALLY coming down to San Diego next month.  Andrea Libman will return, finally coming down to San Diego not during Comic-Con.  She will be joined by Rene Anakwe, voice of Sapphire Shores.  I may draw  a picture of Sapphire as a Jedi for Rene.

Art.

Art. Art. Art. Art. Art. Homework. Art. Art. Art. Art. Maybe read a fanfic. Art. Art. Art. Art. Repeat. :P

EDIT: Say, does anyone know when the next season begins?

Edited by PGNatsu