Scorch P

Voice Actors Wanted For Dramatic Reading

I've been considering doing this for a few months now, and I finally decided to pull the trigger and jump start this!

The fanfiction I have set for a Dramatic Reading? Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons. I know this is a rather large task to undertaker, but what's life without a few risks?

If you are interested click the link below to go to the google doc page with more info. I can say there is a fair mix of female to male characters.

I encourage anyone interested in trying out to do so, because with a character roster this big, chances are you might get a role.

Click here!

Best of luck to all who decide to try out!

• Brohoof 3

I'll do it. Can I do it over Skype? My username is minecraftnerd154. I would like to audition for all of the main characters, psychoshy, watcher (spike) and big mac. I like large parts. The bigger the better.

I'm a bit busy after school so I'll send a friend/contact request as well. I'll call you when I can go on. I can do it on most days. If I get the parts, I'll give it 110% effort and I can change them to your specification.

here is my tryout for preist 

Edited by maydrock

I would love to audition for future projects for I didnt join MLPF until just a couple of days ago.