Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been to a pony convention?

Shiny

Yes, this might not have anything to do with the Show Discussion, but I have no idea how this works and just started doing this earlier today. :muffins:

Anyways, have any of you been to a pony convention? When and where?

Personally, I went to BronyCon in August (2015) in Baltimare and had the time of my life! Unfortunately, no pony conventions in South Florida though  :(

Thanks for answering, Here comes the /)

Edited by Shiny

Never been to one myself. It is mostly a blend of bad circumstances: Can't drive, limited funds, no pony conventions in general vicinity, lack of confidence, social anxiety, add all of that together and you get a Kyoshi Weirdness Shake. Conventions just aren't something for me.

• Brohoof 2

I have personally never been to an MLP convention. I would love to go to one, but they are always held too far away from me.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, this might not have anything to do with the Show Discussion, but I have no idea how this works and just started doing this earlier today. :muffins:

Anyways, have any of you been to a pony convention? When and where?

Personally, I went to BronyCon in August (2015) in Baltimare and had the time of my life!

Thanks for answering, Here comes the /)

Heya. I'm moving this to Sugarcube Corner since this is more of a fandom activity.

Honestly, I've never been to a pony convention.

I've heard of them, but they are usually held way too far from me,

and they probably are SUPER EXPENSIVE and really crowded.

Nope, no conventions for me. :icwudt:

Edited by iNachos10

I've never been to one. They're all too far away from me and probably too expensive as well.

Even if cash and distance weren't an issue, I'm still not sure I'd go. I'd have no one to go with, and that would kind of suck the fun out of it.

I'd really love to go to one, but in Ireland they are just none existent, so the UK would be the closest, and that starts to make the cost a bit prohibitive :(  

EDIT:> Makes an early new-years resolution, Save money and get to one in 2016 :pinkie:

Edited by Bogrick
  • Brohoof 1

I've been to PonyCon AU, which is the only convention in Australia. I've been there this year and last year, made a whole bunch of friends, met some of the show voice actors and writers, bought a ton of awesome merch, had the time of my life.

I hope to attend a U.S convention one day.

I have been on few Pony meetings in Cracow but never on any conventions.

I really would like go tosomething bigger like Galacon or Ponycon UK but I think I can only dream about it (unfortunaetly I haven't money for this).

Never been to one. Although I haven't been to any fan conventions of any type, really. If I did go to one, it most certainly wouldn't be a Brony one, though. No thanks!