Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been to a pony convention?

Shiny

I'm in Britain and I can't find any. I think there was a bronycon uk but when I clicked the link, it just came up with godaddy.com saying the website was currently down. There is ponycon though but I think it's in April

There are no pony conventions in my region, but I've gone to several anime conventions this year and in 2013 because they also have pony stuff and bronies are also there. In fact, this last convention was so bronycon-like because John De Lancie was there, and the latin voices of RD, AJ and Fluttershy as well  :wub:

I've gone to BronyCon in both 2014 and 2015, and plan on going again in 2016 :3

I was going to go to DerpyCon in Jersey since I live pretty close by, but I'm unfortunately going to be in Pennsylvania during that time and won't be home in Jersey :( Maybe next year!

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to my first in February! I'm really excited!! :lol::yay:

Which one? Is it Pacific PonyCon?

I've gone to BronyCon in both 2014 and 2015, and plan on going again in 2016 :3

I was going to go to DerpyCon in Jersey since I live pretty close by, but I'm unfortunately going to be in Pennsylvania during that time and won't be home in Jersey :( Maybe next year!

I was there in 2015, I wish I could go next year, it was amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. I don't ever see it happening. I hadn't told my parents about my being a Brony this summer, so I eliminated any chance of going to the one in Minnesota.

And now we're moving to Washington, so vacation isn't a very high priority. My parents are putting everything into fixing our house so we call sell it and land a new one. Plus, I am probably the only one in my family who would want to go.

If I wanted to take myself, I would need a car and driver's license. And my minimum wage job wouldn't cover it. Going to a con with no money to spend would just suck.

Maybe one day in the future, when I save enough pennies.

YES! I live in Northern California so I am lucky to have BABSCon (Bay Area Brony Soectacular) in the area. It's in the San Francisco area so it's only about an hour and a half drive from where I live. Last year was a lot of fun. This year I will be attending as a vendor and will be selling MLP themed Bath bombs and Bubble Bars!

• Brohoof 1

I have been to conventions before, even volunteered at them... but I've never been to a Pony-centric Con.

I would love to go!  Actually, I'd try to make it a priority to see if any of the wonderful folks here would be in attendance, and try to meet them accordingly; people tend to be far more interesting in person, and the people here are interesting enough just being here!

Never been to one myself. It is mostly a blend of bad circumstances: Can't drive, limited funds, no pony conventions in general vicinity, lack of confidence, social anxiety, add all of that together and you get a Kyoshi Weirdness Shake. Conventions just aren't something for me.

Same here, save for the "can't drive" part. Pretty much my biggest inhibitions are limited funds, that it might interfere with my schoolwork, and that I'm not sure my friends and family would appreciate me dressing up all goofy to go to some nerd gathering.

I'm not particularly fond of huge crowds, so I don't know if I'll ever go to a con. If I'm invited as a special guest for whatever reason, I'd jump right on the opportunity though.

Edited by PGNatsu

No, I haven't been to a con. They are too far away to be viable and I'm socially awkward, even in a group of people wearing pony merch. The idea of a massive group of people scares me, meaning no cons unless I have to.

• Brohoof 1