Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been to a pony convention?

Shiny

I'm going to my first in February! I'm really excited!! :lol::yay:

Does it happen to be Ponycon NYC?! :D Ill be vending there if you are!

I've gone to BronyCon in both 2014 and 2015, and plan on going again in 2016 :3

I was going to go to DerpyCon in Jersey since I live pretty close by, but I'm unfortunately going to be in Pennsylvania during that time and won't be home in Jersey :( Maybe next year!

If you live in Jersey, you might want to think about PonyCon NYC. There are some amazing people coming this year! Lauren Faust and more: http://ponycon.nyc/guests

Does it happen to be Ponycon NYC?! :D Ill be vending there if you are!

If you live in Jersey, you might want to think about PonyCon NYC. There are some amazing people coming this year! Lauren Faust and more: http://ponycon.nyc/guests

I live in Jersey, but I don't think I'm going this year, but there's a chance I could go. It all depends on whether I can find a way to get there, but there's a bus not far from where I am that goes into the city, then I could take a subway to the Grand Prospect Hall.

I've gone to BronyCon in both 2014 and 2015, and plan on going again in 2016 :3

I was going to go to DerpyCon in Jersey since I live pretty close by, but I'm unfortunately going to be in Pennsylvania during that time and won't be home in Jersey :( Maybe next year!

I went to DerpyCon in 2015, yet it was more of an anime convention than a pony convention, but I did enjoy it.

I'm considering Ponycon...I'm in Brooklyn after all. I'm a little nervous, having never been to any convention of any kind and not sure what to expect, but I've been dying the chance to see some of the awesome voice actors and show creators in the flesh, so I might...

I'm considering Ponycon...I'm in Brooklyn after all. I'm a little nervous, having never been to any convention of any kind and not sure what to expect, but I've been dying the chance to see some of the awesome voice actors and show creators in the flesh, so I might...

If there was a good starter con, I think PonyCon would be it. Smaller sized means less crowds and if its close to you that means no hotel or travel bill! Seems to be a very laid back con from what Ive heard

Oh! Would anyone want a free weekend pass to PonyConNYC in exchange for bringing me lunch ($15 max per) once a day Saturday, Sunday and (maybe) Monday? Its incredibly difficult to get out and get food while vending alone. Chances are good you wouldnt need to bring me anything Monday because I have a panel that day where I will be closing my table for a little while (if I still have any plushies left to sell by that time). Email me at JanellesPlushies@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions!

Yeah, I've been to all three of the major pony conventions located in California, including EquestriaLA in Anaheim, BABSCon in San Francisco, and just this past weekend, Pacific PonyCon in San Diego.

I'd really love to make a trip to a pony con outside of California someday though; I'm considering either Everfree Northwest in Seattle, or Midwest Brony Fest in Kansas City.

• 4 years later...

I haven't, since I don't live near any, nor do I plan to travel far just to attend one. I'm much more comfortable just watching videos of them online, since that requires much less effort on my part.

Hmm let's see :huh:

• BronyCon 2013
  • BronyCon 2014
  • Ponyville Ciderfest 2014
  • BronyCon 2015
  • Ponyville Ciderfest 2015
  • BronyCon 2016
  • Ponyville Ciderfest 2016
  • BronyCon 2017
  • Ponyville Oktoberfest 2017
  • BronyCon 2018
  • Ponyville Ciderfest 2018
  • BronyCon 2019
  • Ponyville Ciderfest 2019

Gonna see if I can make Everfree Northwest this year. 

• 6 months later...