Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's Psychic School for Abnormal Ponies.

MachineGunLola

shadow dancer came back shaking her head after failing to get nightshade to come out, "i guess she will come out of her own accord."

sitting back down she looked lovely up and down. "might as well kill some time, where are you from?"

((Oops...I guess I was a little late..No worries...Right? :( ))

Shadow had just entered the school.''I still don't understand why I was sent here,A School for Abnormal Ponies.Boy,This is going to be good.'' Said Shadow to himself while walking in the School ''oops...I read the invitation wrong...''talented'',this can't end well.'' Thought Shadow while walking mindlessly.Then he walked into a wall ''OOF!That's what happens when you are still looking at your Unusual Invitation to this School For Ponies.'' Said Shadow after walking into the wall.''okay...Now that i'm focused again.Time to meet some other talented ponies even though I still don't have any idea what MY talent is... '' Thought Shadow to himself.And started to wander around the school once again.

Edited by Calirolls

((May I join? I am kinda new, I love roleplaying :) ))

(Ask on the OOC thread mate, not here.)

Electra glanced over the list that her eyes had read many, many times already. She just needed to make sure she had absolutely everything right. "Check. Check. Check..." she muttered to herself under her breath as one-by-one, she crossed the items off of the list, until she reached the end. "Great! I got everything," she said happily. She turned her attention back to the train, which was letting off one last blast of steam. Oops! I better get going. Hurriedly grabbing her bags, she hauled them into the train as quickly as she could, stopping only when she had gotten everything on board. Where do I sit? Shoot, where'd my ticket go? She spent a few moments searching her bags before finding it, stuffed into the corner behind a particularly unpleasantly large textbook.

"E2," she read aloud. "Hmm." She glanced at the numbers on the different compartments. "A2, B2, C2..." she read aloud as she walked, reading the names off of the different placards. "D2...E2! Here we are!" She pulled open the door and stepped inside, delighted to see a pony already in there (not counting nightshade or shadow dancer, who both left). "Heya!" she greeted the pony. "My name is Electra, what's yours?"

shadow dancer came back XD)

"oh...hello..miss electra." shadow dancer smiled, "another? really? this could be...i dunno, a new life for me." she thought smiling,

"well, her name is lovely and mine is shadow dancer." she held out her hoof to electra, "are you going to the same place we are?"

"I sure hope so, or this would be one awkward train ride," Electra laughed, shaking her hoof. "Nice to meet ya, Shadow Dancer!"

She considered a little. "Erm, better make sure, just in case. You're going to a school of some sort, right?"

Electra nodded at Shadow Dancer before she had even brought out the envelope. "You're searching for a purple envelope, aren't ya? Yeah, it's what I have too." She smiled slightly. "I really don't get all this "special talent" stuff though! I'm not special." she laughed.

shadow dancer smiled at the both of them, he slight germane accent becomming apperent "yeah, im no special either, so i dunno what all the fuss is about, but, if it gets me away from my crappy life and zat horrid job, i want the first ticket out of zere." she laughed a lighthearted laugh

(trying to do a german accent XD but im failing and im sorry.)

Electra blushed. "Aww, thanks! You too. Your name suits ya well!" She considered for a second. "Do either of you know your, um, talents?" It came to her head almost instantly as soon as she pushed a slight burst of thought towards them. "Oh, never mind. Astral projection and the ability to chat with the dead? That's so cool!" she said enthusiastically to Shadow Dancer. "And healing? You should try being a doctor, you'd get oodles of bits without any effort at all," she added to Lovely.

(Mind reading and clairvoyance, the mind reading is why she knows what your talents are)

• Brohoof 1

Lovely gave Shadow dancer and quizzical look, "where are you from Shadow? It sounds like you have an accent." Lovely sure was cute, everything she said expelled class and grace. Lovely batted her eyes cutely, "I've only known you two for a few minutes, or so and I already think you two are pretty amazing." Lovely smiled.

Lovely laughed nervously, "h-how did you know I could heal ponies? That's a pretty amazing guess."

Edited by Shankveld

shadow dancer blinked at electra then blushed, "vell im origonally from marelin germaney, but za jobs out zere were not ze best, so i moved to a quaint little town vere i vas offered a job." she smiled nervously "i try to hide it, my accent i mean, but it comes out ven im nervous," she blushed,

"nopony knew i could talk to ze dead, and coupled with za fact that im from germaney, ponies could get za wrong idea."

Edited by Midnight Moon

Electra smiled slightly. "Oh, call it...intuition," she laughed to Lovely. "Oh, what the hay. We're all strange here anyway. I can read minds," she explained to them. "It's always just been sort of natural, ya know? Whenever I have a question my brain automatically just...looks through other people's minds like they're books." She sighed. "Ya won't tell anyone, right? That sort of thing really doesn't win you any friends, which is why I tend to keep it under wraps."

(She doesn't know about the clairvoyance yet, I'll have that introduced later)

"same vith za talking to za dead," shadow smiled "just glad you dont sink of me as a...freak."

she looked at her hooves then back at them.

(bad spelling i know, but its all for za sake of playing a german XD)

NightShade calmed down enough to go back to the room, and she found a new pony inside.

"Oh- do- I - hello?"

NightShade blushed and wiped at her eyes again, then took a seat near the window, and remained silent.

(I like the accent, it's good :))

Electra smiled, realizing for the first time this was a place where her abilities would actually be acknowledged, rather than feared. And that she...might actually be able to make friends. "Ya know," she said to the other two. "I...might actually like it here. It sucks being alone all your life cause everypony thinks you're weird. But here...weird is normal."

Electra smiled at Nightshade. "Hiya, Nightshade, it's nice to meet you. My name is Electra. No need to be shy," she added, seeing her turn silently. "We won't judge you for who you are, if that's what you're wondering."

smiles up at nightshade, "hey, im sorry if i said anysing to upset you okay?"

she smiled a friendly and warm smile, "so, you can read minds huh?" shadow dancer turned back and chuckled, "thats actually kind of cool."

Electra shrugged. "It's okay now. Used to be a lot worse-before, I couldn't control it, and ended up getting their memories too. Their thoughts and feelings and everything. Now I've got it to the point where that only happens when I want it to." She looked slightly disgusted. "The only thing some stallions think about...ugh, TMI." She looked slightly embarrassed to be receiving so much attention. "What about you guys? Got a story to share?"

''Man...I've been waiting here for almost 2 hours and no one has even gotten near that door'' Thought Shadow as slouching down on a Nearby Bench.''Well...Since I still have time I guess I'm going to go figure out my special talents..'' Thought Shadow as walking into the Gym.''Okay...focus...'' Whispered Shadow to himself. ''Focus...on...'' Said Shadow.Shadow's Eyes Suddenly Opened at the sight of being back near the entrance of the School,with 3 or 4 ponies coming into the school.''wha?What...'' Said Shadow while in the Phase of The future.Then he everything went Pitch Black for a minute...and then he returned to the Gym.''What?How?Who?'' Said Shadow Puzzled.He then walked back to the entrance of the School.'I swear if that wasn't a dream...There's only one way to find out'' Thought Shadow as waiting for the Ponies to come...Waiting and Watching.

vell, za only thing i have to share is how i came to find out i could talk to za dead." shadow dancer blushed, "it vas a murder, very mysterious one at zat, i kept think zat i could see somepony walking around, and eventually chased her, it turned out it vas za victim, and only she knew za identity of the pony zat murdered her."

she blushed, "long story short, he was caught and pled guilty, he is in a maximum security prision now."

"Awesome," laughed Electra. "That's great to hear!" Settling down comfortably, she looked out the window, watching the scenery go by. After a while, she rolled her eyes, and reached into her bag to pull out a thick textbook. "Forgot to do the summer reading assignment," she explained, making a face. "You all go on and chat, I'll just listen while I skim through this."

While Shadow was waiting he was reading a book he got from home about gifted ponies.''Talking to the dead,Healing,There we go!seeing the future'' Thought Shadow as flipping to the page.He read this in the passage: Seeing the future is a very rare but very risky gift.If you perform it too many times in one day then it could cause DEATH'' Shadow then slammed the book and was Shocked to hear the last word in the Passage.''Death...Oh mercy.I get a rare talent that could kill me the second I use it'' Thought Shadow while his face was turning red.He then threw the book across the school then walked off.''Stupid...Talent.'' Said Shadow while walking around the school in Anger ''weird...its like no one is here but me...'' thought Shadow in Suspicion.

shadow dancer looked out the window and smiled, three friends, in one day, this school might have something to offer after all, soon they would be arriving in lonely ville, "hey, anypony actually been to this lonelyville?"

she tilted her head, "it sounds like a ghosttown or something to me."

''okay...this is getting stupid.This is probably one of those stupid jokes the high school pulls.'' thought Shadow as he was laying down on a bench.''OW!WHAT IS THIS BENCH MADE OF, ROCKS?!'' Screamed Shadow as he got up from the Bench.Then He noticed it was made out of rocks.''hahaha...You really got me there.'' Said Shadow to himself as fluttering in the air with his wings with a bored expression on his face.