Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's Psychic School for Abnormal Ponies.

MachineGunLola

"There's actually a section on it in this textbook, coincidentally," remarked Electra, looking up from the reading she had been doing. "Apparently..." she skimmed the textbook. "Oh. It actually is a ghosttown. The citizens were wiped out by some sort of dark magic...thingy...years ago. So Luna decided to put the school here, since it'd be the last place anyone would look by accident."

Edited by Aureity

shadow dancer blinked, "w-woah......r-really?" she blinked, "t-thats kinda cool, and creepy, i just wonder if the spirits are nice....ive met some mean ones.....they never let a grudge go." she looked a little terrified, "trust me."

Electra rolled her eyes and imitated a scary monster.

(Gonna wait for some others to post now, we don't want to get too carried away)

Shadow was shaking crazy after 5 minutes ''WHAT THE BUCK?!'' screamed Shadow alerted my the shaking.Then he heard a voice..''hello shadow...'' Shadow Was freaked out by the voice.''AHH!'' Screamed Shadow before plopping on the ground.He then popped his head up to search for ponies,Nothing.Was that his head?Was it...A soul?He ran back to the entrance of the school and grabbed the book finding out that the voice was none other than a Ghost Talking to him.Shadow then Popped his eyes open and threw the book on the floor again.He started Smacking himself in the face,''Man,first I see the future now I talk to spirits...''Thought Shadow with Surprise.and then he went back to the bench,Puzzled.But happy...

Finally Valiant couldn't take it anymore....he was just trying to have a peaceful nap but he been hearing all this shouting so It was very difficult at this point but then he thought "Aw I'll just deal with it tomorrow" as drifted into sleep. Little did he know the kind of people he would be meeting tomorrow...

NightShade had accidentally fallen asleep in the seat, and awoke when the train came to a stop.

"Huh? What? Are we there?"

She looked around, confused, but there wasn't anypony around. The train was empty and dark.

She got up and looked around, opening the door and looking outside, the whole train was like this.

NightShade shivered, and looked down the hall. She saw somepony there, but couldn't make out who it was.

"H-Hello?"

She walked forward a bit, but when the other pony, she stopped.

The pony's face was ripped apart, and gushing blood.

NightShade screamed.

NightShade woke up to daylight and laughing ponies. Well, they stopped laughing after she screamed.

Her breath was coming out rapidly and her heart was pounding so loud she couldn't hear anything else.

"Did - was- help."

She squeaked and covered her face.

NightShade had accidentally fallen asleep in the seat, and awoke when the train came to a stop.

She looked around, confused, but there wasn't anypony around. The train was empty and dark.

She got up and looked around, opening the door and looking outside, the whole train was like this.

NightShade shivered, and looked down the hall. She saw somepony there, but couldn't make out who it was.

"H-Hello?"

NightShade screamed.[/quote}

NightShade woke up to daylight and laughing ponies. Well, they stopped laughing after she screamed.

Her breath was coming out rapidly and her heart was pounding so loud she couldn't hear anything else.

"Did - was- help."

He woke up in a open meadow and he saw a figure that couldn't quite see who it was.

The figure was beckoning him to come play.

As he approached the figure, it just vanished...

As he awoke from his sleep he heard another pony in danger.

So he stood up with his his ear perked and went to look for the sound.

"Hi there...You ok?" Valiant asked

he thought "I sure hope this pony is ok because she has been making weird sounds"

"Um-uh just to let you know I didn't laugh at you like the other ponies did..." as he threw an nervous smile.

Edited by Danger Dash

"huh," shadow dancer walked up and down the train, she tried to talk to somepony, but they didnt answer her, something was deffinely out of place here, he noticed ponies running up and down the halls, but the weirdest part was they were running right through her, and didnt even notice.

"shadow dancer." she turned and came face to face with a faceless pony, he wore a suit of some sort, but his face was blank, and he just started at her.....or somepony, she couldnt really tell.

"shadow dancer, your time is almost here." it said and put a hoof to her head.

shadow dancer "awoke" in a cold sweat and was breathing hard, she didnt know who that pony was, but she didnt really want to meet him/her again.

Edited by Midnight Moon

"H-Hello?"

NightShade screamed.NightShade woke up to daylight and laughing ponies. Well, they stopped laughing after she screamed.

"Did - was- help."

Valiant noticied one particular pony was being very obnoxious towards Night Shade and continued to laugh and tease.

"Hey you! Shut the buck up!" after he had said the pony did not give them anymore trouble.

"Umm hey would you still like some help?" he said now with a little more confidence...

Edited by Danger Dash

''Ok...Talent #1,Seeing the Future,Talent #2,Talking to the dead...So now I know why I'm here...But how did this ''Luna'' Pony know all these things about me before I even got here?'' Thought Shadow Confused.''Why am I still here?I could be off in ponyvile Talking to my Friends...Not to a Wall'' Said Shadow in a bored tone.

Bella was confused. She didn't know how this "Luna" knew about her, if she was Princess Luna or not, and had absolutely no idea where she was. She was confused. How did she gain these strange abilities, as well as be stunted? She didn't know who she was anymore.

A pony stumbled on the train, and lost her balance, eventually falling on her face. As the white pony lifted her carpet-burned face she muttered, "Please tell me this is going to LonelyVille."

"Oh, great, I'm going somewhere where I don't even know any of the ponies, but we're all going for the same reason..." Shadowsmiles though apathetically to herself.

"Um, where should I sit?" Shadowsmiles turned to Bella. "Oh, by the way, my name's Shadowsmiles." (Hope I'm starting out ok Q.Q)

(You're starting fine :))

Electra had gone back to her studying as the others in her compartment quieted down a bit. A history of magic...I'd rather read a can label, she thought gloomily as she turned the page. She had to remind herself of the three ponies that she had just made friends with to cheer herself up. People like me, who take me for normal. She knew a few hours of book-flipping was a small price to pay for something like that.

She blinked slightly in surprise as she heard a thudding noise outside her compartment. Setting her book down, she reached across and pulled oopen the compartment door to peek outside. There was a pony flat on the ground, a rug burn on her face. "Ouch, you alright?" asked Electra worriedly.

She turned around to Electra. "Yeah, I'm fine. I guess I'm just super clumsy. In case you did not hear me, my name is Shadowsmiles." Shadowsmiles pursed her lips into a small smile. "And you are.. Oh, nevermind. Your name is.. Electra, correct me if I'm wrong.~" Her lips slowly formed into a grin. "I love telepathy~"

(Telepathy is instantaneous nonverbal communication :P)

Electra blinked in surprise, then laughed. "Sheesh, we're all weird here somehow. Well, nice ta meet you, anyway!" She shook her hoof. "If you're new here like the rest of us, you'lll probably be lost as to what's going on. All I've figured out so far is to look at your ticket, and that'll tell you which seat to take. I dunno if they take attendance or anything."

That being said, she remembered the textbook she had left lying on her seat, and sighed. "Shoot. I have to get back to studying. I should have finished the chapter before I got on the train, but oh well. See ya later!" She wrestled a bit with the "E" compartment door before dissapearing back inside to take her spot.

shadow dancer smiled, "ummm, does anypony know of somepony with no face and wears a suit of some sort?"

she blinked waiting for an answer, because it seemed to her that she was out of her body, and nopony could see her except him/her and vice versa.

"this is gettin weird." she thought to herself

Cloudy let the button full cloud give her a ride to the bus stop. She entered the bus with cloud and all and asked in a small voice " Is this going to Lonelyville?" She sat down close by and waited for an answer. She drifted off to sleep not knowing wether this was the right train.

( Hope I started right becuase she is timid and I am not used to using this type of characters, so. Got to go.)

Edited by pinkieluna

Valiant heard a pony mumble something about 'Lonelyville' and then he thought "so thats where this train is going to..Lonelyville sounds very....lonely..."

Actually Valiant realized he did not even remember getting on this train or having all this luggage...but he ignored the thought and continued to talk to other ponies....

"A pony with no face? I don't think I've seen one...." he replied slightly nervous

Edited by Danger Dash

shadow dancer shook her head, "i swear hes in some obscure myth or something, but i dont remember him, or her...... its just scaring the crap out of me beacuse he, or her, spoke to me, dispite having no mouth or any features of any kind."

All he could give midnight after that is a stony face with gentle eyes looking off to the distance.

"Myths? What the hay did I get myself into?!" he thought anxiously.

"Actually how the buck did I even get on this crazy train?!" he thought, and still somehow able, to keep a stony face.

(stony face aka poker face)

Edited by Danger Dash

(Heh whoops sorry I went to bed and forgot to tell you guys XD)

Shadowsmiles quickly went into her seat, alone. She took out a dramatically long chapter book and while reading mumbled to herself, "Gee weez, I can't believe these ponies are actually nice to me! After all I had to-" Shadowsmiles paused for a moment, "-Kill, they really don't really care. I suppose it has a meaning..." She drifted out of thought with her snout buried deeply with interest in her book.

Edited by TheFireFlames

Cloudy woke up with a start. "Huh?" she said quietly. Memories of the purple envelope and the train rushed back. She hit herself. Cloudy slowly stood up. " Is this going to, um, Lonelyville?" she asked quietly.

Edited by pinkieluna