Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's Psychic School for Abnormal Ponies.

MachineGunLola

Shadow was Bored out of his mind and decided to do something fun.He grabbed a Ball from the Gym,A rope,and a hose from the Janitors Closet and tied one part of the Rope to the ball and the other part on a flag pole,Then he grabbed the hose and sprayed at the floor.''Okay...bad idea.still bored''Said Shadow as failing to have fun.He then slouched on the floor.

Edited by Calirolls

"Oh, hi. I am Cloduy." she said her voice getting quieter by the minute. " Yes, I am new too, are you going to the school? If you are, what are your, um, talents?" she said a bit louder.

"Yes, I am going to. the. school. Um,my talents are telepathy and.." Shadowsmiles paused then said quickly and quietly, "Ok, you'd better be quiet about this... demonic powers. I basically kill- Er, destroy the bad guys."

"Oh." Cloudy was acutually scared but she decided not to show it. " I can um, talk to the, um , dead, and heal with the unicorn powers I don't have." she smiled, trying to figure out the "demonic powers" of Shadowsmiles.

NightShade decided to walk around the train and see if she could find anypony to talk to.

She bumped into a pony and said sorry, then continued on her way.

Could anypony even see her?

Or hear her?

Maybe this school wasn't such a good idea..

Cloudy saw a pony walk around."Maybe, I should talk to her?" she thought. She tried but she couldn't. Even talking to Shadowsmiles was a great effort. She sighed. She knew this was because of how she was raised on her own, with no friends or somepony to talk to. Only poor Alo, who died when she was 7.

Edited by pinkieluna

Shadowsmiles glanced around at NightShade in an odd way, yet in a friendly manner too. "Um, hey. Cloudy,you wanna sit by me?" She smiled and patted an open, free seat next to her. "You don't have to, but I mean, you seem pretty shy!and we both need friends." Shadowsmiles laughed a little and took another hurried look at NightShade again.

Edited by TheFireFlames

Cloudy smiled. " Sure!" she said. She changed her seat. Cloudy smiled and Shadowsmiles." She seems very friendly. Ok! I must make her my first friend!" Cloudy thought as she reassured herself. " So, what do you, um , like to do in your ,um, free time?" "I hope that this is a good way to start a conversation." Cloudy thought.

Edited by pinkieluna

"Well, I fly around the lands of Equestria, do stuff for ponies, and..." Shadowsmiles bit her lip, thinking to herself oddly, "Man, when was the last time I actually had some fun for once? I think it was when I was a filly, when I had yet to earn my powers and recieve my cutie mark..."

(Ahhh, forgot to check this when I got home, now I'm 2 pages late >__>)

Electra looked up questioningly. Everypony else in her compartment seemed to have left, which made her a little sad, but she shrugged it off. Laying the book down on the table, she wiped a hole through the foggy window and looked outside. "I think we'll be here soon," she said happily, before remembering that everyone in her compartment had left. Embarrasedly she turned back to her textbook to finish the chapter.

" I just sew buttons to anything that is mine and, well sew thins so I can sew buttons on them. I even made a button bracelet once." Cloudy said. " And I use to make tiny bracelets for Alo." she yawned. " I got up to early to---." Cloudy fell asleep.

''Man,who runs this school...the king of boring?'' Thought Shadow as looking out the window of the school.''Wait...Are those...Actually...PONIES?!'' screeched Shadow as he ran out the door as the train was approaching.''Looks like my Future was true.the ponies did come...Now I'm not so Lonely in Lonelyvile''Thought Shadow in Excitement as jumping up and down at the sight of the train.''WEE HOO!YES YES YES YES!'' Screeched Shadow,Then he noticed the ponies on the train staring at him.''Err...I'll Celebrate Later'' Said Shadow awkwardly.

Shadowsmiles laughed and got back to her book, and simply started reading , being as quiet as if she never had a voice whatsoever ...

(Im gonna go to bed now~~)

Shadowsmiles slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Um-uh my name is Valiant" he said with a nervous smile.

"Oh and its o-ok if you bump into me anytime....." he said blushing then he thought "What the buck did I just say?!"

NightShade blushed and nodded.

"I- um, where are you headed?"

She sat down in a random seat and peeked at him from one eye.

"O I-uh I'm going to Lonelyville" he said more nervous now.

"An where are you headed?" he said more gently.

"Why am I so nervous just act normal for once"

"Maybe your nervous becuase you like her..."

"N-no? Who is this?!"

"A companion..."

Then the voice became silent.....

"O I-uh I'm going to Lonelyville" he said more nervous now.

"An where are you headed?" he said more gently.

"Why am I so nervous just act normal for once"

"Maybe your nervous becuase you like her..."

"N-no? Who is this?!"

"A companion..."

Then the voice became silent.....

NightShade smiled.

"I'm going there too. I was invited to a school."

She pushed her hair out of her face.

He looks really nice.

Maybe he won't be mean like dad..

Nightshade smiled again.

"So it's a school were going to..." he said thoughtfully

"A-actually the truth is I don't even know how I got on this train with all this luggage" he said pointing to the compartment with case.

"Going to this place won't be too bad if I have a friend like her" he thought happily.

For once in his life he had a content smile across his face.

Edited by Danger Dash

Cloudy woke up. Embarassed for her falling to sleep she quietly began repeating the work "Sorry." to Shadowsmiles finding her partner asleep. She was even more embarassed now. She didn't say anything more.

NightShade giggled.

"Did you black out or something?"

She smiled brightly.

"Um, I h-hope , I'm not being too forward, b-but could we be f-f-friends?"

She blushed and looked down.

"I don't know..." he said blushing alot "I just don't remember much or it's very vague."

Then she asked about being friends...

"Me?" he said nervously and looking around "You must be talking some other pony because no one would want me as their friend..."