Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's Psychic School for Abnormal Ponies.

MachineGunLola

After she had said this he gently put his hoof on her head.

Then it came in a massive woosh.

All her memories from the day she could remember.

Now he understood her and gave her hug.

All of the terrible abuse from her parents.

"Don't worry" he said, "I will never be like them."

After she had said this he gently put his hoof on her head.

Then it came in a massive woosh.

All her memories from the day she could remember.

Now he understood her and gave her hug.

All of the terrible abuse from her parents.

"Don't worry" he said, "I will never be like them."

NightShade blinked.

"Did you just- enter my m-memories?"

She pushed him away.

"How dare you?!"

NightShade began to cry.

"T-Those were my p-private memories, and you had n-no right to look at t-them!!"

She ran off, not knowing where she was going.

Cloudy saw Shadowsmiles go right past her. "Woah! Shadowsmiles!!!!" she called. She blushed embarrased for her sudden screaming. She looked at the clock. "I'm late!" she said quietly and flew to her class. "I'll catch on with Shadowsmiles later, if I can talk to her." She sighed as she still flew.

NightShade blinked.

"Did you just- enter my m-memories?"

She pushed him away.

"How dare you?!"

NightShade began to cry.

"T-Those were my p-private memories, and you had n-no right to look at t-them!!"

She ran off, not knowing where she was going.

Valiant was shocked by this reaction.

He expected her to trust him...

But she just wasn't ready.

"Oh buck what did I do?"

"I care for her deeply but she doesn't seem to realize that."

He started to wander around the school looking for her.

(edited)

Shadowsmiles flipped out of her chair, shocked by her name being called so loudly. "FUDGE!" Her eyes went wide as her head made contact with the floor. She pulled herself back up, eyeing the classroom carefully, making sure she did not attract any attention of her fellow class-mates."OH, IN THE NAME OF SPARTA'S BEARD, I'LL MEET UP WITH CLOUDY LATER. I almost had a heart attack..." Shadowsmiles thought to herself, chuckled nervously as she sat up and jumped in her chair. Shadowsmiles put her hooves on her desk and rested her head on them, keeping her books on her lap. "Oh boy..."

Edited by TheFireFlames

(edited)

Cloudy got to her classroom and slid in her chair. She looked around but the pony who had awaken her didn't seem to be here, she id have to apologize because she flew away, with Shadowsmiles she had to talk to somepony to see about the train. She had to apologize to Shadow, tell her that it's not wierd to talk to dead ponies because she could talk to them to. And she could heal with the Unicorn magic she didn't have. And Shadowsmiles wasn't there. She sighed. Cloud wondered when she could meet Shadowsmiles again to say sorry for just having somepony waking up and flying away to buy supplies. Cloudy knew she had to apologize for being so rude flying away like that. If she had Alo she could've scribbled a note telling her to stay outside the class to wait for her, but Alo wasn't there. She heard a voice. "Alo." she whispered. "Don't worry about me little pony, I'm alright, so are your parents, we're sorry not to have talked to you. Now just go where you think she would go to after class." Alo replied. Cloudy saw a bit of Alo's face before he dissapeared. She sighed she would have to follow his advice.

Edited by pinkieluna

''Huh?'' Said Shadow as Cloudy Went into the Classroom.He looked at the clock...''I'M LATE!'' Screamed Shadow as bashing into the Classroom and Plopping his face on his Desk.''Ow..That's going to be there for a while'' Muffled Splinter while he was Inching in pain.He sat down and Pretended to be ready,Even though he wasn't even close to being ready.He still acted like it.

NightShade had found a small courtyard with a beautiful tree that had pink flowers blooming from it.

But they weren't just pink, they changed colors.

She stared in awe as they went from pink to orange to purple to black, then back to pink.

She sighed.

Beautiful.

But then remembered- that guy had read her mind.

Why?

It was none of his business.

She felt hurt and betrayed.

Shadowsmiles tapped her hoof on the floor, waiting for her teacher, perhaps a few more ponies. Her head and ears focused on the clock.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

To--

Shadowsmiles jumped slightly with suprise as the late bell rang. She glanced at the wall clock. It read '8:55'. "Good Celestia... That scared me."

Shadow was Sitting in his chair when his eyes started to Flash.''Oh No!What will it be today?Seeing the Future or Talking to the Dead?'' Screamed Shadow as his eyes were flashing blue.He then saw a Vision of a Light shade Smashing Shadowsmiles' Head.Then Shadow was taken out of the Vision and returned to his seat in the classroom.He then noticed the Lamp Shade Shaking on the wall.It was about to Topple Right onto her head.It then flew into Mid Air Aiming at Shadowsmiles head.''OH BUCK!LOOK OUT!'' Screamed Shadow as Pushing Shadowsmiles out of the way of Danger. Shadow got up and Brushed the glass off his hooves.''I can explain this all.'' Said Shadow.Then explaining what happened to Shadowsmiles.Noticing her Shocked Face.Shadow frowned.''I know...I'm terrible.I didn't want to come here,I never wanted to.But it was something new...Something away from my Stress and Pain.'' Said Shadow as Helping Shadowsmiles off the Floor.''Terribly Sorry...'' Said Shadow as returning to his desk.

(edited)

Shadowsmiles laughed a little nervously, "Oh, it's alright. What matters is that you saved my life. So, I have to say thank you." She then smiled at Shadow and sat down in her desk once more.

"Some of the ponies here are a little weird..."

"Oh well. They're all like me." Shadowsmiles thought.

Edited by TheFireFlames

Cloduy looked back at her schedules. " Oh, lets see. I think class is finished?" she said looking at the clock "Maybe not." she looked back at her shcedule quietly. "This is so confuising." she whispered to herself. "I guess, it's finished?" she whispered again. She had never had to go to school, she knew everything from Alo, but she never used a schedule. She turned it upside down,"Maybe like this?" she thought, "No couldn't be." she sighed and continued learning how to use a schedule by turning it all the way and back and forth and doing wierd things, like chanting and so, "After all," she thought as she was chanting "It's a wierd school in a wierd place."

(Nor shall I!)

Clodu put her schedule away. She got up guessing class had finished withot nopony. She went outside,bored. She went to a little grass-full part and saw a bird with a broken wing. She healed it. And continued walking aimlessly.

(Me Neither...I guess)

Shadow was sitting in his chair with pain. ''The Least they could do was make this a place you want to be at.'' Said Shadow as Flicking a Black and Red Spider off his arm that crawled out of a Crack in the floor.

Cloudy decided to look for both Shadows , She went back to the classrooms and peeked in evryone, she finally found one where both where at. Shyness overcame her "So much for following Alo's advice." she thought. She barely said the word "hi" in a super quiet voice.

( is it ok to call you both Shadows? What she said is hi by the way :P.)

Shadow Noticed Cloudy's Shyness. He hovered to Cloudy. ''Are you okay? You seem a little shy.'' Said Shadow as looking at Cloudy in the eyes. ''It's Fine... We were all a little shy one time or another. My name is Shadow. Yours Is?'' Said Shadow as Smiling at Cloudy and Offering a Hoof Shake.

"I'm Cloudy, you helped me wake up Shadowsmiles. I'm sorry for running away in the gym, I was just soo scared. Not about your powers though. I can also talk to the dead." Cloudy stopped. "Sorry Shadowsmiles for leaving you like that in the train I just had to go buy stuff." she said. She smiled and got her schedule. "Does anypony know how to use this?" she asked feeling embarrased"They'll probably laugh, after all who doesn't know how to use a schedule, oh yes, me." she thought.

''I can help'' Said Shadow as Taking the Schedule out of Cloudy's Hand. ''Its shows what is going to happen at the School Over the time. Today the First Classes are at 8:30 AM...'' Said Shadow as Looking at the Schedule.

Shadowsmiles realized Cloudy was there and waved wildly at her. She hovered over and gave her a nuggie. "Haha! Nice to see you again!" She said, sticking out her tounge playfully and letting Cloudy free from her hug. "This, um, dude here," Shadowsmiles nodded her head at Shadow, "Saved my life."

Cloudy thanked Shadow for helping her understand her schedule. She turned her head to see Shadowsmiles. "Shadowsmiles, hi. How're you doing? Shadow saved your life? Woah SHadow how'd you do that?" she asked smiling.

''I saw the future... Shadowsmiles was going to be Wiped to the floor by a falling lampshade. I Pushed her out of the way and Typicality Saved her life. It was nothing really.'' Said Shadow as giggling and Blushing.

Cloudy smiles at both Shadows. "I'm not exactly in your class, I just assumed MY class was over and found you two guys and well, yes." she said. "Talking to them is no problem, this is sooooo good I have friends, I have realy PONY friends!" she thought happily.