Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Sci-Twi or Pony Twi?

Shiny

Some people were curious before Friendship Games came out who Sci-Twi was. Now that the movie was released, do you guys like Sci-Twi? Or do you stick with pony Twi?

I like the personality of Sci-Twi a lot, probably because she has a longer way to go, so more interesting at this point. But I always prefer the Pony Ponies, to the human versions. I don't really like the way any of them look as humans, and since they're essentially the same characters, the only thing to choose between is their apperance

Coincidentally though, the only one I think looks kinda cool as a human is Lyra. Funny how these things work out sometimes ^_^

post-35903-0-75428400-1448818688_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Speaking about the EqG movies only, I like Sci-Twi more than pony Twilight. This is no slight to pony Twilight, I just preferred Sci-Twi's role within these particular films. 

Pony Twilie. I know her for 5 seasons...and 2 EG movies...and those last 20 seconds in "Friendship Games". I saw her growing up on me. That organized book-loving demeanor of hers...

...she is the adorkable little pony that I love and always will love!  :adorkable:

twilight_spakles_by_ranban-d7fvb47.png

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 2