Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Christmas Song?

Shiny

Christmas is around the corner, and a few weeks back, Hasbro released the "It's a Pony Kind of Christmas" album. What was your favorite song from the album?

Mine personally is Rainbow Dash's song, Jingle Bells.

Pinkie-Pie-the-Rednosed-my-little-pony-f

Edited by Shiny
  • Brohoof 1

i haven't heard them but i love jingles bells 

Have a listen, I bet you will like it  :sneer:

My fav is Jingle Bells as well  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

My favorite has to be either The Heart Carol, or Days Gone By. I am a huge fan of choral songs so when I heard the extended version of The Heart Carol, I just totally feel in love with it. Plus I feel like t really speaks to the Brony community especially with the lines: We are a circle of pony friends, A circle of friends we'll be to the very end.

• 2 years later...

I finally listened to the album and enjoyed it. I like the way they ponified classic Christmas songs – they left enough of the originals for them to have the Christmas spirit but made them fit the MLP universe.

While I liked most of the songs, Rainbow Dash's "Jingle Bells" was my favorite by far. The vocals and the pop rock arrangement make it sound fresh (though it's a song we've all heard a million times), and I felt it was the most "pony-like" of all the songs. An honorable mention to "Pinkie's Present", which was my favorite from "A Hearth's Warming Tail".

• Brohoof 2