Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What gaming deals did you get for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

No matter what kind of gamer one is, console gamer, PC gamer, Tiger Electronics gamer, we all love good deals in gaming. What better time to get those than around Black Friday and Cyber Monday? So this leads me to the question at hand, what are some good gaming deals that you got for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? This could be for anything gaming related. ;)

Here is what I was able to get, this year was the first year ever that I was able to get some good deals for once:

Game: Final Fantasy Type 0 HD for Xbox One / Original Price: $40 / Bought for: $20

Game: Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition for Xbox One / Original Price: $60 / Bought for: $20

Game: Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited with Explorers Pack for Xbox One / Original Price: $60 / Bought for: $25

Overall savings: $90

I think I did pretty good there. :3 Also, all 3 of these games are RPG's, I did not notice that until afterwards. That is a lot of content for that price. XD

• Brohoof 2

I didn't get too much for Black Friday, but I got some stuff. :3

I got two games, Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition for $43 (I think the regular price is about $75 or something) and Project Cars Digital Edition for $20 (normally $40), and I just brought The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition for $32 (normally $80)

I also brought some NASCAR diecast 1:64 scale cars from eBay, saving about $4 for 4 cars (about a dollar a car). ^____^

• Brohoof 1

I didn't even pay attention to what was on sale, so I didn't get anything. Most likely wouldn't have either way. I have pretty much everything I want that's currently out.