Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free OC art! Open!

PanthaKyat

Sorry that I was gone for so long guys. My 3DS and phone died at almost the same time. My 2 year old gave them a bath. Which means I lost all the art I was working on at the time. Now I'm opening a new request shop,

Update!------

I'm now taking all requests! I'm only working on them 5 at a time. All others will be put on a waiting list.

You can see art I have done below as examples.

Finished OCs

@Pripyat Pony

sig-4242361.sig-4242361.sig-4242361.sig-

@Dynamo Pad

sig-4242361.sig-4242361.sig-4242361.sig-

@TwilyFan13

sig-4242361.sig-4242361.sig-4242361.Twil

@DJ Neon

sig-4242361.sig-4242361.DJ%20Neon%20Fin_

sig-4242361.Prophetdone1_zpsytd0bbcr.png

sig-4242361.Nightingale%20done_zps2v1jtc

Edited by PanthaKyat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is still room can you draw my OC, Dynamo Pad? 

Edit: I'm sorry. I thought there was one spot left open and I just noticed three people already requested before me. I'll try asking again when space opens up. Again I'm really sorry about that.

post-32317-0-48668600-1448844888_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@TwilyFan13 @Pripyat Pony @Fractured @Dynamo Pad @DJ Neon

Your all in! <3 I broke my own rule. These are going to be fun OCs to work with.

Note All art done will be posted on DA. I will note that the OC is yours and the art was done for you. If this is a problem let me know so I can take you off the list.

@Sweet Pen

OMG! I love that OC I Have a OC similar to that myself.

sig-4244237.A-5big_zpsxmqcktuy.png

@Vampira Heart @PROJECT: Echo

I'll Ping you guys when more spots open. Also I'm only taking one OC per person at a time. So you can have one done when new spots open then the next time I open more spots you can have anther done.

Oooooh, that OC is beautiful ;u;

That sharkpony i have made is just a pony version of my anthro shark, nothing much actually x.x

@Sweet Pen

OMG! I love that OC I Have a OC similar to that myself.

sig-4244237.A-5big_zpsxmqcktuy.png

@Vampira Heart @PROJECT: Echo

I'll Ping you guys when more spots open. Also I'm only taking one OC per person at a time. So you can have one done when new spots open then the next time I open more spots you can have anther done.

Okie you could do either one if you like or you could do them together they are a couple btw ;):blush: sorry if I'm being rude I'll shut up now :blush: oh where are my manner hahaha I forgot to say pwees :please:

(edited)

@TwilyFan13

@Pripyat Pony 

@DJ Neon

@Fractured

@Dynamo Pad

The pics are all drawn out and I'm working on inking them in now. When I'm done inking I'll post them so you guys can see what they look like so far.

@Sweet Pen I love sharks. I'd like to see your anthro shark. I need to make one for myself. Maybe I'll make the OC I posted in to an anthro.

@Vampira Heart Your not being rude. I didn't put the info in the first post so couldn't have known.

Edited by PanthaKyat

@TwilyFan13

@Pripyat Pony 

@DJ Neon

@Fractured

@Dynamo Pad

The pics are all drawn out and I'm working on inking them in now. When I'm done inking I'll post them so you guys can see what they look like so far.

@Sweet Pen I love sharks. I'd like to see your anthro shark. I need to make one for myself. Maybe I'll make the OC I posted in to an anthro.

@Vampira Heart Your not being rude. I didn't put the info in the first post so couldn't have known.

Finally someone that loves sharks here xD

Well, he's the basic yet, since I'm not much into drawing anthros. I still need to ask for a comm and see if can draw a good ref sheet for him, with the clothes he likes to use, his tattoos too x.x

But here is, the only good pic i've of him.

http://i.imgur.com/69NR5MH.jpg

(edited)

Here is the line art of your OCs. I'll be digital coloring it next. I wanted you guy to see what they look like so far. What do you think? Do you like them?

@TwilyFan13

sig-4244986.TwilyFan13%20Small_zpsgtypll

@Fractured
sig-4244986.Nightingale%20Small_zpszdjwd

@Pripyat Pony
sig-4244986.Clover%20Small_zpsbqssjhjl.p

@DJ Neon
sig-4244986.DJ%20Neon%20Small_zpscbdttgk

@Dynamo Pad
sig-4244986.Dynamo%20Pad%20Small_zpsqge8

Edited by PanthaKyat

Here is the line art of your OCs. I'll be digital coloring it next. I wanted you guy to see what they look like so far. What do you think? Do you like them?

@TwilyFan13

sig-4244986.TwilyFan13%20Small_zpsgtypll

@Fractured

sig-4244986.Nightingale%20Small_zpszdjwd

@Pripyat Pony

sig-4244986.Clover%20Small_zpsbqssjhjl.p

@DJ Neon

sig-4244986.DJ%20Neon%20Small_zpscbdttgk

@Dynamo Pad

sig-4244986.Dynamo%20Pad%20Small_zpsqge8

@Pripyat Pony

Here is your OC

Clover%203_zpsdjvhjdjn.png

Mm hmm! I absolutely love what you did with neon! I can't wait to see it finished!