Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EqG or FiM?

Shiny

Why are we even comparing the two? I'm usually not against movie to television show comparisons but this isn't something like "Transformers Prime vs The Transformers Live Action Movies" or "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Cartoons vs The Movies", The Equestria Girls movies are part of the show! There's really no reason to compare them, you're comparing FiM to FiM! the EqG movies are just longer episodes of the same show!

Although the EQG movies have good songs and semi-good plot I still love FIM for it's 4th wall breaking, references to the real world, all ages appeal!

Edited by PROJECT: Echo
  • Brohoof 1

Why are we even comparing the two? I'm usually not against movie to television show comparisons but this isn't something like "Transformers Prime vs The Transformers Live Action Movies" or "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Cartoons vs The Movies", The Equestria Girls movies are part of the show! There's really no reason to compare them, you're comparing FiM to FiM! the EqG movies are just longer episodes of the same show!

Yes, but we're talking about humans vs. ponies..

• Brohoof 1

I actually enjoy both, especially since EqG has Sunset Shimmer and Sci-Twi <3

But if I have to choose, I think it would still be FiM, simply because they look much more natural as ponies, and their characters are more developed.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see how this makes them non-comparable.