Shiny

EqG or FiM?

Most bronies hate Equestria Girls (idk why) but I like Friendship is Magic better.

What do you guys think?

large.png

Never seen equestrian girls and really don't seem motivated to do so. Not that I hate it. It's just not really appealing in my opinion

I like Equestria Girls but FIM for the win!  :love:

same for me. FIM will always be better. Friendship games has ruined the equestria girls franchise.

FiM without a doubt, I'll always prefer hooves over hands!  :P That being said EqG isn't as bad as I once feared it would be. Not my cup of tea but I don't hate it either, I'm just kind of neutral.

Why are we even comparing the two? I'm usually not against movie to television show comparisons but this isn't something like "Transformers Prime vs The Transformers Live Action Movies" or "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Cartoons vs The Movies", The Equestria Girls movies are part of the show! There's really no reason to compare them, you're comparing FiM to FiM! the EqG movies are just longer episodes of the same show!

Although the EQG movies have good songs and semi-good plot I still love FIM for it's 4th wall breaking, references to the real world, all ages appeal!

Edited by PROJECT: Echo

Equestria Girls honestly, there seems to be more things I like in Equestria Girls. Friendship is Magic is freaking amazing though.

I enjoy both.  

They both have something different to offer me than the other.

I don't bother comparing them and instead have fun with both of them.

Badges

Most fans actually like EQG ever since RR came out.

They just prefer FIM in the end.

i prefer mlp fim too, but if you hate eq, than you need to be checke, its a very good movie

I prefer FIM, I've always pictured myself as a pony.

EqG is kind of "meh" to me.  

Well, EqG never "clicked". It still will be on my watch later list, but FiM gets my vote

Why are we even comparing the two? I'm usually not against movie to television show comparisons but this isn't something like "Transformers Prime vs The Transformers Live Action Movies" or "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Cartoons vs The Movies", The Equestria Girls movies are part of the show! There's really no reason to compare them, you're comparing FiM to FiM! the EqG movies are just longer episodes of the same show!

Yes, but we're talking about humans vs. ponies..

HUMANS MASTER RACE, BUT FIM FTW. oh and where is the debate thread?

I actually enjoy both, especially since EqG has Sunset Shimmer and Sci-Twi <3

But if I have to choose, I think it would still be FiM, simply because they look much more natural as ponies, and their characters are more developed.

Can't choose, love both. Have characters I like in both.

Generally, I prefer Friendship is Magic over Equestria Girls, but recently the Equestria Girls franchise has been doing things that I'd like to see more of (ex: Sci-Twi, Shadowbolts, world expansion)

Badges

Oh definitely FIM. It's just had so much more time to develop itself. Plus EG is still kinda pointless as it just doesn't add anything. 

Rainbow Rocks was the only EqG movie that was even decent. The others are pretty terrible.

Both are pretty decent, so I would say that it's a tie.

I love EG, but for real guys. FIM. That's what started EG. I love FIM because it holds SOOOOOO many memories. :')

I don't see how this makes them non-comparable.