Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What job/career would you have in Equestria?

Azureth

If you were thrown into Equestria with no way back and thus needed to find something to do (assuming as a Human you wouldn't get a CM) to support yourself what kind of job or career do you think you could do in Equestria?

Honestly, for me it's hard to say, I would love to work for Rarity in her Boutique even though I don't know anything about fashion or designing I could probably help her stock stuff.

• Brohoof 2

I am studying to be a history teacher currently so I could do that in Equestria, I could learn about their own history and tell them what I know about human history. Twilight will no doubt want to hear about it and her and Celestia will probably see some value in it.

• Brohoof 1

I would rent myself out to ponies in need, because I would have thumbs.  Ah, wonderful, wonderful thumbs!

... AND YOU TOO CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THESE THUMBS!  JUST DIAL 1-800-77-THUMB!

(10bits/hr., fillies and colts, get your parent's permission) 

• Brohoof 1

As a human, I'd be 1) a storyteller to Cheerilee's class, 2) a part-time house keeper for anypony who asks, and 3) start writing a book about how my native world is different from Equestria.

• 4 weeks later...

I would probably stick with my dream of being a doctor if I was in Equestria. My desire to help people, combined with my love of the medical arts would certainly make my job feel almost like a hobby as well as a line of work! What better way to make another pony smile than to keep them healthy? ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Any job that'd allow me to be nearer to Octavia is a good enough job for me. :squee:

If not that, then I think tea salespony or librarian would be pretty enjoyable.

Edited by Kadae