Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you eating right now?

ManaMinori

If you're eating anything, share it! Do you usually eat while online? Is it weird, to do so?

I'm eating a breakfat burrito for dinner; filled with yummy, cage free eggs, vegetarian chorizo, parsley, brocoli, and onions.

Ahhhh yeah, a thread for glorious food. :3 Not sure why it would be weird to eat while online though. XD

I am currently eating some delicious Rold Gold Pretzel Sticks. :D They are heavenly.

I guess I had thought a lot of people step away from the inernet and eat with others, as the table or wherever, enjoying human (or pet) company, when they eat. Or turn off the net and turn on the tv, once with food. (Of, in my case, be watching tv, and doing stuff online, while eating)

If you're eating anything, share it! Do you usually eat while online? Is it weird, to do so?

I'm eating a breakfat burrito for dinner; filled with yummy, cage free eggs, vegetarian chorizo, parsley, brocoli, and onions.

Your burrito sounds delicious.

I've been getting into cooking hardcore lol. I'm going to be on my own in about 4 years or so... might as well learn?

I'm proud of myself for making homemade Cheese Curds just like the ones from Culvers.

They're cheese balls fried into batter. 

• Brohoof 1