Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How you do feel about guys wearing leggings/tights? Also, got my first leggings!

SolidTwilight

Guys wearing leggings/tights  

105 users have voted

1. 1. How you do feel about guys wearing leggings/tights

• Awesome, go for it
    • Its ok as long as you wear shorts or something else too
    • Not really a fan but they can if they want
    • No way. I don't what to see that.
  2. 2. Would you wear leggings/tights?

• Male- I already do!
    • Male- I would but don't have any
    • Male- I do/would but only with shorts or something over them
    • Male- probably not
    • Male- no way, people don't need to see that
    • Female- I already do!
    • Female- I would but don't have any
    • Female- I do/would but only with shorts/skirt or something over them
    • Female- Probably not
    • Female- no way! people don't need to see that

I would wear em' if I was in better shape. Maybe it should be a goal for me!

In high school I was fat, had no muscle and almost never got any exercised. Then one day I decided to start doing a few push up and riding my bike for 20 minutes every day and I stop eating french fry's and drinking soda. it started out small, the trick is to just pick something you can do every day, even if it is just going for a long walk and to take one bad thing out of your diet, then when you get use to it take a bigger step and just keep going. it not about how much you do at first but how meany times you do it. Now I am a ultra endurance athlete and it all started with wanting to be in better shape and a few push ups every day.

• Brohoof 2

Tight-fitting clothing has never appealed to me besides undershirts for dress shirts. That being said Wet-suits are an exception.

I don't really care if others wear them, provided it's not "too revealing", such applies to all genders.

Duuude,those leggings look SO rad! If I had leggings like that I would wear them all the time!

I don't usually wear leggings because I don't find them comfortable most of the time. Otherwise I like the concept! Clothes don't have any gender, so whatever everyone want to dress up in is fine with me. Should be fine by everyone, really.

If it makes you feel comfortable, wear it.

I don't care  :lol:

Thanks for posting exactly what I would have posted xD

It's ok as long as it's a male Minecraft player that is using leggings as armor and not for fashion, because that's feminine. I am perfectly fine with males wearing leggings and tights, I really wish that people would let people be themselves, but since we are going to be made fun of for it we have to hide it.

I'm not a fan of girls wearing leggings by themselves; so I'm equally not a fan of males wearing them. This is mainly because leggings leave very little to imagination. They go into...um, crevasses and it doesn't look right. :blush: And it's even worse when girls don't cross their legs; and guys usually just sit "free." I'm trying to be diplomatic about this... :please:  This isn't the case for everyone that wears leggings, of course, but they were meant to be worn under a dress or some article of clothing that covers the bottom for a reason.

I understand what you mean, but personally, I think that everyone would benefit if people were allowed to wear whatever they please without thinking about how much they 'leave to the imagination'. That way, you wouldn't get called a 'prude' or things of that description for preferring to wear clothes that are less tight and have more coverage, or a 'slut' or something like that for liking to show off your figure. We're all born naked anyway, right? Hope that didn't sounds rude.. You get what I mean.  :P

OP, you're rocking the leggings. I say go ahead. I'm a big fan of leggings, personally, though I am a girl. They're just so comfortable, and I love being able to buy ones with cool prints like the ones you got. (Also, my butt looks bomb in leggings, what can I say?)  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I don't see anything wrong with it. I don't understand why people are so judgmental to men wearing anything even remotely feminine. 

The only time I wear tights is when I go snowboarding. I use a pair of thermal tights under my sweatpants as a second layer.

Edited by Hovershy

You have Pes Planus Solid Twiligt :lol: '''

My feet are so flat that they make a suction sound on wet tile! I have to buy shoes that are 100% flat on the inside, because if there is any shape to them it pokes my foot. Imagine if you put on shoes with high arch support on the wrong feet. that is what its like for me to wear shoes with any arch support.

My feet are so flat that they make a suction sound on wet tile! I have to buy shoes that are 100% flat on the inside, because if there is any shape to them it pokes my foot. Imagine if you put on shoes with high arch support on the wrong feet. that is what its like for me to wear shoes with any arch support.

I understand. You need to wear proper shoes which include orthopedic insoles for prevent damaging your ankles by the way. '''

I have to thank every one so much for their honest opinions, since I got such a positive response it gave me the gave me the courage to order some more non brony leggings too. here is one I made on redbubble out of a photo of a african wild dog what do you think?

post-27007-0-54383100-1449701956_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-47309800-1449701957_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-29628400-1449702032_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-62252800-1449702042_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-66346200-1449702060_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-35618500-1449702067_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-42114400-1449702072_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

So I got the courage to wear some leggings out in the wild!! I did get a few odd looks at first but none made any comments so I don't really know how they felt. none of my close friends were at the gym so every one what I did climb with my have just not wanted to say anything if they did few strange about it.

post-27007-0-01178300-1449862199_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-93953900-1449862199_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-94760600-1449862200_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-94162500-1449862202_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-03181200-1449862206_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-37833900-1449862207_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-14141300-1449862210_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Wear what makes you feel right.  My brother from another mother likes kilts (I do wish he would wear something under them on windy days) and another of my male friends loves putting on dresses when he is heading out for the night.  As long as there are grown men dressing up in spandex throwing each other around a padded ring why should anyone be concerned or embarrassed about any clothing choices.

And I love the African Dog leggings.  Those freaking rock!

• Brohoof 1

I wear just leggings all the time, as long as they're thick enough and dont show off my panties or something they're fine.
Show off what ya got baby! (that goes for you boys too~)

Edited by Snake
  • Brohoof 2

And I love the African Dog leggings. Those freaking rock!

Thanks! I just Commissioned an artist to do a more costom job of making the fur (I just use a photo of a A.W. dog when I made these) so they should be up on reddbubble in a few days. you can look for them on my redbubble page http://www.redbubble.com/people/chevym14 also you can get a tshirt and other stuff with the fur photo on it.

here are the leggings from the photo

http://www.redbubble.com/people/chevym14/works/18001778-african-wild-dog-fur?p=leggings

Edited by SolidTwilight
  • Brohoof 1

I honestly don't go for leggings without something over them. it's weird in my opinion and it can bring attention to stuff you'd normally wouldn't want a stranger staring at. .-. don't wanna sound mean or get any hate, but am pretty sure leggings were meant to go under clothing. not replace clothing.