Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How you do feel about guys wearing leggings/tights? Also, got my first leggings!

SolidTwilight

Guys wearing leggings/tights  

105 users have voted

1. 1. How you do feel about guys wearing leggings/tights

• Awesome, go for it
    • Its ok as long as you wear shorts or something else too
    • Not really a fan but they can if they want
    • No way. I don't what to see that.
  2. 2. Would you wear leggings/tights?

• Male- I already do!
    • Male- I would but don't have any
    • Male- I do/would but only with shorts or something over them
    • Male- probably not
    • Male- no way, people don't need to see that
    • Female- I already do!
    • Female- I would but don't have any
    • Female- I do/would but only with shorts/skirt or something over them
    • Female- Probably not
    • Female- no way! people don't need to see that

They look beautiful and flashy! I really like it! It sort of look like pajama pants to me, but hey, it's vinyl scratch on it, it's even better! Being a male here, I don't wear leggings. But if another guy likes to wear leggings, well I don't give a buck really. People can wear whatever the hell they want.

It only looks good on girls and I would never wear them myself because they're totally uncomfortable but go ahead and wear it if you want, I don't care haha :P

At least they've covering you. Not like a lot of the women you see who walk around with the almost see-through ones and you can see their underwear clear as day.

I only wear my leggings/tights with dresses, shorts and skirts.

So i can't tell you all just how much i appreciate all the support and honesty every one has been posting. This is something that I have been thinking about for a long time and you all help me make an informed decision. 

So I just got two more in the mail from redbubble. (it takes about 2 weeks) One of them I made useing a photo of my self. I think these one look better with shorts over them but I want to get shorter shorts so you can see more of them. what do you think? the red one is a photo of a sunset but not a photo I took.

post-27007-0-96553200-1450797404_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-16253100-1450797412_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-51806100-1450797418_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-67917100-1450797423_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-44098400-1450797428_thumb.jpg

I can't read anything in this thread, but I would rock some meggings (man-leggings) if I owned a pair. I already wear skinny jeans so meggings would be a seamless transition in clothing.

Are leggings pretty much the same as compression shorts?

This is why I can't read the thread

x2lDoaG.png

Xpzz6a5.png

I can't read anything in this thread, but I would rock some meggings (man-leggings) if I owned a pair. I already wear skinny jeans so meggings would be a seamless transition in clothing.

Are leggings pretty much the same as compression shorts?

This is why I can't read the thread

sig-4284687.x2lDoaG.png

sig-4284687.Xpzz6a5.png

I was going to buy some of the "maggings" from here https://meggingsman.com/index.php/shop/ but did not see any that I really liked.

leggings are pretty much the compression shorts but can (depending on who you ask) be worn with out anything over them. I were compression shorts under mine since they are some what transparent and to also hide the "boys".

also what is going on with your MLP forum? is that a joke or is it really a problem your running into?

Edited by SolidTwilight

Wear em. Not only are they awesome, but I honestly couldn't care less what you're wearing.

I wouldn't wear em personally, because I hate tight clothing. Skinny Jeans are my #1 enemy. Other than Junk Food, but it tastes so good... :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to try, but I am too shy to walk up in the store and attempt to buy one...  :blush:

I got all mine online, but if you want to get some just black ones you can buy them in the supermarket and use the self check out lane  :ph34r:

works with pony stuff from target too.

(edited)

Ya know what? Forget it, I'm going to get a pair from Redbubble right now and just see whats up.

That is AWESOME! I so happy I was able to inspire some one else. let us know what you get. there are some cool Rainbow Dash ones on there.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/gogetthatshark/works/14132638-rainbow-dash?p=leggings

post-27007-0-75446300-1451966886_thumb.png

Edited by SolidTwilight

(edited)

I got to wear my water fall repel leggings to the gym the other day. A girl at the gym made a comment about them looking cool so that help get rid of the little but of doubt I had and put a smile on my face.

I think these ones look better with shorts on. I got a some 2.5" womens shorts because the I felt like the men's ones were to long and baggy and look out of place with the leggings. I have gotten a lot more comfortable shopping in the opposite gender part of stores. I feel like I have double or triple my options on what I can shop for and its a great feeling! after seeing the photos, I don't think I am going to wear a black shirt with the black shorts next time.

post-27007-0-84420800-1453143916_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-41849200-1453143949_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-83950000-1453143955_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-03368300-1453143960_thumb.jpg

Edited by SolidTwilight

Do whatever the fuck you want man.

Just don't go around saying it's a manly thing to wear and I'm fine with it.

And don't expect people not to look at you as a freak, especially if you travel to different countries. They are designed to show of your ass and legs. 

They are designed to show of your ass and legs.

(And sweed Celestia that butt of yours is quite gorgeous)

Well yeah, that's kind of the point as FullmoonDagger so eloquently pointed out as to why I would be interested in doing that. Also, thanks for the compliment. One reason I wanted to start wearing leggings was I was tired of the double standard that girls can show off these things and I have to hide mine away as if I am not allowed to have that stuff and no one can know its there.

• Brohoof 1