Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How you do feel about guys wearing leggings/tights? Also, got my first leggings!

SolidTwilight

Guys wearing leggings/tights  

105 users have voted

1. 1. How you do feel about guys wearing leggings/tights

• Awesome, go for it
    • Its ok as long as you wear shorts or something else too
    • Not really a fan but they can if they want
    • No way. I don't what to see that.
  2. 2. Would you wear leggings/tights?

• Male- I already do!
    • Male- I would but don't have any
    • Male- I do/would but only with shorts or something over them
    • Male- probably not
    • Male- no way, people don't need to see that
    • Female- I already do!
    • Female- I would but don't have any
    • Female- I do/would but only with shorts/skirt or something over them
    • Female- Probably not
    • Female- no way! people don't need to see that

I've worn skintight pants in other subcultures, mostly to the concerts and dance clubs. I'd try these out at a convention, then maybe in everyday life if I knew I was going somewhere with no rabid homophobes.

A quick addendum: I'd also like  to stitch on some pockets if I  could find the time; lack of them necessitates a carry-on bag.

Edited by Trinitron Keys

So what do you think of the manlyness of this guys leggings from this video? (I saw this the other day, its really funny if you have ever been to a gym)

I personally think he looks very gay. But that's just my opinion. Don't let different opinions put you down. I don't wanna stop you from wearing them. Do as you please.

Also where the fuck is his chest hair? Why did he get it removed? Why do Westerners have to do this ;~;

I sometimes wear clothing intended for females; mostly socks and gloves.  People either don't notice or don't give me flack for it.

You might get flack.  I don't think you should care if you do, and I think you should wear what you want.  I recommend either steeling yourself against criticism or walking the path of indifference.  And just wear what you're comfortable with wearing.

some back ground, I am a guy and I like to wear skin tight stuff when I work out or when I do anything active. I was on redbuble and they have some awesome MLP leggings and I just could not resist getting a some to try out. (for those that don't know, leggings are the skin tight paints that girls wear all the time. I did not know that was there name, I always heard them called yoga paints) This is the first time I have ever purchased girls clothes for my self. The sizes are so weird. I got a size 12 (the biggest they had) I do have to say it felt very weird to click on the "womens" page when I was looking them up

anyway I got these to wear to the next brony rave I go to and maybe even a non brony rave if I get the guts.Think I can pull it off or do I just look like I am wearing girls pants?

Also what do you think about guys wearing leggings? I am all for it as long as you hide your "stuff" right.

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/trending+my+little+pony+leggings

no offense bro but darn that's sexy. your gf's eyes will be glowing  :love:  lol

great design too. I wear long johns in the winter but not leggings

I never would wear tight clothes because I feel so jailed in them. But when other men this do I am ok with that. And I must say, on some men it can be looks really attractive when they wear tight clothes. ^^

Yeah, they're fine. I wouldn't wear leggings in every situation and often go with pants. I kind of don't like tights because being 5' 10" doesn't go well with tights apparently. If I'm wearing a dress, I just show my bare legs.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Guess who just got a pair of Friendship is Magic leggings? This guy. They're snug and comfy. :wub:
post-15772-0-60144000-1457231302_thumb.jpg front side

post-15772-0-82738900-1457231325_thumb.jpg back side

Downside? No Pockets to carry my stuff. :(

I guess I'll just wear them around the house. :lol:

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 3

Guess who just got a pair of Friendship is Magic leggings? This guy. They're snug and comfy.:wub:

Downside? No Pockets to carry my stuff.:(

I guess I'll just wear them around the house.:lol:

That is awesome! Its cool to feel like I am not the only one some times lol. I know all about the pockets as some one that has a ton of stuff in my pockets. I got a small back pack to use for when I wear my leggings in the wild. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NNEUYJW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01

Post a photo! or at least a link to the ones you got.

• 5 months later...
(edited)

So I quit my joba and moved to Colorado and became a while water raftg guide for the summer. I took a bunch of my photos (they take photose every trip to sell to the guest) and I make this new pair of leggings! What do you think?

post-27007-0-45727200-1472520431_thumb.jpg

Edited by SolidTwilight

• 2 months later...

I joined this forum just to say one thing. Men should NOT wear leggings! Unless its for a sport that you must be aerodynamic in. It's just gross IMO.

What an excellent reason to make an account  :huh:

They look cute on some guys, but i'm not into crossdressers (in a sexual way) but I would happily be mates with them