Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC name

FlowerHearts

so i updated my OC's well everything. and now i just need help with the name i thorn between two names FlowerHearts and AlicornBeatles. the reasons behind both names:

AlicornBeatles: it is my username on here, youtube and twitter

FlowerHearts: in the canon a lot of ponies are named based on their cutie marks. 

so there is that. and i am going to be doing a story for her as well back story leading upwards towards future adventure for her. any help you can give will be great. thanks in advance

I would say stick with the user name because that is what mine is ArtsyFilmer but mine also represents my cutie mark (kinda) Artsy because i love to draw, Filmer because i make videos all the time just pick one which you like

I think Flowerhearts is a lot better, but if it's a ponysona, I understand Alicorn Beatles. I think it depends on if this is a full ponysona or just an OC.

Alibeatle Heartflower, Aley for short?

...or you can do that. That works too. :)

Alibeatle FlowerHearts that way i have the canon ponysona before Hasbro gets the FlowerHearts. she can be called Aley or just FlowerHearts to shorten it thanks for yours guys help. she will have her story up on wattpad soon and i will link it to you guys if you are interested.