Banner by ~ Rikifive

[SPOILER!] Which wedding dress in Season Two finale is better?

Wedding Dressing Poll!  

36 users have voted

1. 1. Which wedding dress do you prefer?

Register now to remove this ad.

I like the first one. I really like the tier look and style, and like how her hair is lying in curls :)

I don't really like the second one because the train is really long, and it looks more bunched up than anything. Her hair is okay, but personally I don't like how it's all pulled up.

• Brohoof 1

^Agreed! Plus the hairstyle in the second dress remind me of devil horns. I wish they switched at least the hairstyles between the two dresses...

• Brohoof 1

Best dress: No 2. Best hairstyle: No 1

PS Anything Rarity makes is instantly awesome!

Edited by CandidKid

I liked the first dress more. I love the design of the gold trim and the blue heart gem in the front.

Not a fan of the gold rose. That gold trim is also pretty on the second dress, I like how it cascades like that, but it just isn't *as pretty* as the first. Don't blame Princess Cadence for not wanting to wear the same outfit as Queen Chrysalis impersonating (imponyating?) her. I do like the train and the pink bow on the back, though.

I find both pretty, but easily choose the first dress as prettier.

The first dress, because I like the amount of gold and the blue gem shaped like a heart on the front. The second one looks kind of rushed to me, like Rarity quit caring for some reason.

I personally like both of them, but I do think the second one fits her a little more for the occasion. The first one seems a little more casual, if you ask me.

I like the first one better. The hair looks fancier, and there are more colors and the flowers are a nice touch.

Only thing I like about the second is the long train.

• 1 month later...