Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 1x1 HIE RP

Love Doctor Blaze

RP:https://mlpforums.com/topic/143230-1x1-hie-rp-with-yoshikupo/

Hey, i want to start a RP where we end up in Equestria!

We'll be two humans, who are friends that for some random magical reason end up in our beloved fantasy land. Wether we have super powers or are soldiers of some sort, will be discussed. However, we are NOT bronies, so we have no knowledge what so ever, of the world we enter. So i hope that someone finds this interesting. :D

Edited by Gentleman Blaze

@,

hello and yes I found it interesting. I don't know if I should put in a character or just me though...also the story about how we got there could be we got our hands on an experimental device that made us jump dimensions. (oh and what would be cool is that since we have no idea what we could turn into or have when we go into a dimension from are technology right now, we could be able to cast magic or something)

@,

like getting lost or something and we don't even realize when we got there. I can see that...there's just so many choices for a story, even with limits to a certain idea.

Yeah. I think we should do the more casual approach, like us getting lost and sucked up into some weird light or something. Also i think that indtead of making a character now, we make one up in the story

• 2 years later...