Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would cause the biggest uproar if she got a boyfriend in the show?

cider float

Applejack. Everyone ships her so f****** hard, often with Rarity or something. However, if AJ got a date, it would be male, because as much Hasbro wants to use fan service and go with their ship, they can't put same sex couples into the show because for some reason things like that are censored.

I think Twilight would be the least likely to cause an uproar if she got a love interest. If anything, it would probably be welcome at this point because, let's face it, anypony would make for a more interesting love interest than boring Gary-Stu Flash Sentry. >_>

• Brohoof 1

Three words.

Flash. FREAKING. Sentry.

He is the most boring, insignificant, shallow, lame, and most useless character to date. :okiedokielokie:

Oh, and Twilight would probably cause a lot of uproar, also. ^_^

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...
On 1/10/2016 at 9:40 PM, Kyoshi said:

Definitely Rarity. Everyone's Pony Waifu, taken!  :angry:

Pinkie would be second biggest uproar I think, mainly because it doesn't match her character much at all. 

Spoiler

Yet she still had a kid with Cheese Sandwich 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

I know season 9 is over but I still put a spoiler tag up there just in case ⬆️

To be honest, I’d be heartbroken if that ever happened to any of them. :worry: I always avoid EqG for that reason too. :mlp_gag:

And I’m still having to reassure myself, ‘Pinkie never got married, Pinkie never got married.’ :mlp_blink:

I remembered twilight almost having a boyfriend and everyone lost their mind already...poor guy...i guess it's back to sunset for you!

2 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

To be honest, I’d be heartbroken if that ever happened to any of them. :worry: I always avoid EqG for that reason too. :mlp_gag:

And I’m still having to reassure myself, ‘Pinkie never got married, Pinkie never got married.’ :mlp_blink:

Uuuuhhh i actually made a universe where pinkie didn't have a child... And her 4th wall breaking made her aware that in another universe she has a son...it drive the jelousy in her and the chaos of princess rose and started invading other universe... Now light has to stop an omnipotent being...pinkie is hard to handle as an earth pony already... Now imagine her becoming a draconicous....

On 12/2/2015 at 12:48 AM, ShadOBabe said:

I'm making the assumption we're talking about a new character as the boyfriend and not a pre-existing ship.

Fluttershy. From all the rabid Fluttercord shippers AND the guys that claim she's their waifu.

If not her... Then possibly Rainbow Dash. Actually now that I think about it, I'd put them pretty even with each other.

I'm surprised at the number of people saying Rarity. She's been the one with the most active crushes and focus on romance.

You'd think people would expect it.

It makes perfect sense about this.

On 12/1/2015 at 10:35 PM, cider float said:

I'm going to have to say it would be Rainbow Dash.

Well, you said that in 2015, but you're definitely still right.  If she got a boyfriend post S9, it would definitely cause the biggest uproar, since, y'know, she's gay!  Totally canon confirmed!  :love:

On 1/9/2016 at 10:41 PM, MasterSpark95 said:

Three words.

Flash. FREAKING. Sentry.

He is the most boring, insignificant, shallow, lame, and most useless character to date. :okiedokielokie:

Oh, and Twilight would probably cause a lot of uproar, also.

Twilight would cause a uproar because she is a princess....well....technically the Princess of FRIENDSHIP:adorkable: she would probably be embarrased about the situation.

You'd think the fandom would be happy that they'd find their special somepony either way any ship would. Rarity maybe because of Spike though relationships are a part of peoples lives and as such it should be a good thing really.

• Brohoof 1