Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Discord!

Sazama Ichida

Copper: Hello, Discord.  So I hear you've been reformed, right?  Well, what happened that made you go a little too crazy and caused chaos here in Equestria?

Perhaps you should be a bit more specific?

dXD7G4V.png

If you're referring to Twilight's Kingdom well...I was deceived by Tirek...That's really all there is to it...

lonely_discord_by_achenara-d5sd2qc.png

Or if you're referring to that incident at the gala well...I will admit I was quite jealous...I don't know what came over me...

vector__discord_7_by_estories-d78qm4p.pn

Discord,

In What about Discord?, you were trying to teach Twilight a lesson, what was that lesson?

It was to teach her that it's ok to be jealous as long as she admits it. Sure I could have just told her but what would've been the fun in that? I doubt she would've even believed me.

KW0QT9x.png

It was to teach her that it's ok to be jealous as long as she admits it. Sure I could have just told her but what would've been the fun in that? I doubt she would've even believed me.

sig-4249695.KW0QT9x.png

Were you now on good terms with Twilight, Spike, and the rest?

(edited)

Were you now on good terms with Twilight, Spike, and the rest?

Well I don't know about "good" terms unfortunately. Twilight and I still have our quarrels and fights.

ZBiCXFU.png

I don't really mind it though.

discord_by_sintakhra-d4wnk50.png

They can be so funny when they're irritated. You should see their faces sometimes. Especially Twilight. She's priceless!

laughing_discord__by_soren_the_owl-d5s65

Hey discord, how many other worlds have you been to? Seeing as you're a drequoniquis you can clearly travel to other worlds right? :twi:

That's right! There's the Puppet Dimension. The Nightmare Realm and well...I could go on but I don't want to spoil anything.

sig-4248584.sig-4248434.dXD7G4V.png

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Well I don't know about "good" terms unfortunately. Twilight and I still have our quarrels and fights.

sig-4250984.ZBiCXFU.png

I don't really mind it though.

sig-4250984.discord_by_sintakhra-d4wnk50

They can be so funny when they're irritated. You should see their faces sometimes. Especially Twilight. She's priceless!

sig-4250984.laughing_discord__by_soren_t

I mean earning the main six and Spike trust?

Why didn't you dodge the elements of harmony when they were used on you the second time? you've already seen how it goes before, and you were completely aware of what was going on as your "no"s and your long "nooooo" at the end prove. but why didn't you just teleport away? being a stone-statue can't be very exciting.

I mean earning the main six and Spike trust?

I know. I'm on decent terms with the rest but Twilight and Spike still have some issues with me.

FANMADE_Discord_pipe_monocle.jpg

Why didn't you dodge the elements of harmony when they were used on you the second time? you've already seen how it goes before, and you were completely aware of what was going on as your "no"s and your long "nooooo" at the end prove. but why didn't you just teleport away? being a stone-statue can't be very exciting.

I was caught off guard the 2nd time. I didn't expect them to work since they didn't the first time Twilight and her friends tried to use them against me.

hqdefault.jpg

Twilight and Spike, but, she free you from Tirek grasp and she did call you a friend.

Yes although she's still often suspicious of me. I'm not sure if she'll ever fully trust me. I don't really mind though.

sig-4250984.sig-4248584.sig-4248434.dXD7

Yes although she's still often suspicious of me. I'm not sure if she'll ever fully trust me. I don't really mind though.

sig-4254036.sig-4250984.sig-4248584.sig-

Spike and Twilight will fully trust you, you were accepted into Ponyville, I think your on the right track.

Um, one more thing, since your part dragon, I don't suppose you know anything about dragons that can help Spike?

post-18984-0-83010300-1418492410.gif Hi! my name is Chatterbox! am a student from Canterlot High School im studing Journalism and i would like an interview with you

so, there's rumors that you have Fluttershy as a marefriend but many flutterfans doesn't want to because they dont want their waifu to be shipped like Twilight and Flash, what can you say about it?

Spike and Twilight will fully trust you, you were accepted into Ponyville, I think your on the right track.

Um, one more thing, since your part dragon, I don't suppose you know anything about dragons that can help Spike?

Perhaps. That's a good point. And no not really. I don't really pay much attention to them. Dragons I mean.

sig-4251220.sig-4250984.ZBiCXFU.png

Hi! my name is Chatterbox! am a student from Canterlot High School im studing Journalism and i would like an interview with you

so, there's rumors that you have Fluttershy as a marefriend but many flutterfans doesn't want to because they dont want their waifu to be shipped like Twilight and Flash, what can you say about it?

Well I say that's too bad!

discord_by_invaderpoe-d4nsths.png

Because Fluttershy is mine! I won't let anypony interfere with my relationship with her! And I'll send anypony who has a problem with that to the null dimension!

pZBh8ft.png

Have you made any pony friends since you've started living among them?

What do you look for in a friend?

No. And gee I never really thought about it.

sig-4254871.sig-4251220.sig-4250984.ZBiC

Discord why are you so weird?

Also stop being so awesome!

When you're this awesome it can't be helped.

discord__s_magic_by_brainchildeats-d4qdn

Hey discord,

what would you do if equestria was being destroyed by terek and you didn't have your magic because he absorbed it, and fluttershy was falling down a cliff, who would you save first!?

P.S. i'm pretty sure you're aware that Fluttershy is afraid of heights and she does have weak wings so she can't necessarily fly her way out of this situation!

Edited by NightShade NidraMoon

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Mr discord. I am drawing my OC and i need some help. my OC is a villain. I don't know if i should go with a spell book or a black heart, wich do you like?

Edited by Marybeth5Hale

Discord,

How's the good deeds coming?

Just fine thanks.

sig-4248434.dXD7G4V.png

Hey discord,

what would you do if equestria was being destroyed by terek and you didn't have your magic because he absorbed it, and fluttershy was falling down a cliff, who would you save first!?

P.S. i'm pretty sure you're aware that Fluttershy is afraid of heights and she does have weak wings so she can't necessarily fly her way out of this situation!

mlfw3849_large.png

Hello, Mr discord. I am drawing my OC and i need some help. my OC is a villain. I don't know if i should go with a spell book or a black heart, wich do you like?

A good villain needs both of course.

sig-4248434.dXD7G4V.png

• Brohoof 1