Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning RolePlay Mentoring

Eloquence

• 2 months later...

Never RP'd before, but interested in it. I've read over the rules, followed a few for a while, and would like to be a part of one (nothing too hardcore, I can probably reply at least once a day, though)!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have played D&D and almost everything by White Wolf, so I know how to write back stories and the like.  I usually won't even start a character without a basic story in mind. That being said, from what I read of the rules and some of the rp threads, characters don't have to be 100% sunshine and lollipops.  So, is there anyone who could help me with a character concept?  

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Hello, my name is Carrick. I used to Roleplay a lot when I was younger until I distant myself from the internet for a while to deal with emotional problems, I had at the time. Now, that I am in better shape, I have been wanting to get back into Roleplaying again. So, I decided to create a new OC. It's been a while since I've created one and I was wondering if you would mind having a look over it for me and to give me your honest opinion on the Character, I have created.

Give me a few criticism and things I can work on with the Character to make them a better character overall and I will be very grateful. Thanks <3!

Edited by MoTusNua

• 2 weeks later...

Litterally know nothing. But doing a small role play sounds fun as hell. Know idea where too start. (Also I might not be able too reply until monday depending on how busy I am)

• 4 weeks later...

@Joystick I'm afraid that a lot of our former RP mentors are no longer active in this thread. If you're interested though, please feel free to PM me and I can give you a few pointers with which to get you started as an active Roleplayer on this site, or you can make use of any of our current RP Guides located within the Roleplay World section. :)

• 2 months later...

Dear RPM guys,

How exactly would combat fit into a role play here? As someone passionate about the martial arts IRL, I've made a new OC to channel that. I'm wondering though if such would be "appropriate" so to speak. To clarify, I'm not talking Fallout Equestria levels of violence with blood, maiming, and possible decapitations. Just what I refer to in-character as "scraping." I was thinking something like Kung Fu Panda if that paints a good picture. Would that be allowed?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...