Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

Whew! After some thinking, I finally figured it out that LFA stands for, which is "Light, Fast, Agile". Whaddya think, RD? :P

That's totally me! :wub:

I-I'll try! Thanks for telling me, you're my PFF!

Cool? How about AWESOME?

Posted Image

Sure, I have the time for that! You'll love Clousdale, trust me!

That bad or sarcasm?

Also, when that list gets posted I'll also try to be one of the first people to sign up, I can fly, so you don't have to worry about that, but I'd still love to see Cloudsdale

Hey, Dash! You know, I was wondering... How would you react to seeing 8 female Changelings in your form loving on me?

To be honest, I also wanted to know how you'd react to seeing a picture of you with an alt mode!

(How do you post an image in the thread?

Heh... I guess you really do love those clouds. Well I guess you have Skylight to thank for that. I mean he was the one who originaly made the clouds...... and the oceans......and the sun. You know stuff like that. I also have two other friends who made important stuff too. Like my friend Cosmos... he was the guy who made the moon and the stars. And I can't forget to leave out Nature. I mean she's the reason all life on this planet was created. Plants, animals, you name it. As for me.... well.... I guess mine's not that important, I guess. Well.... I was the reason that all the positive aspects of this world was created. But man let me tell ya. The world sure was boring before we made it. I mean seriously... staring at white gets old real fast. Everything was going pretty good.... well until Celestia got mad at us, because her husband got killed by some animal... after that she wanted to make her race the superior race... yada, yada, yada, ... we said no cause that would be unfair to the other races... blah, blah, blah. She caught us off by suprise by using magic which only we could use at the time... yack, yack, yack. Hmmm... let's see here.... after that she locked me away in some forest, and locked away my friends in some kind jems. What did she call those things? Hmmmm... it... it...was like called the elements of something... ehh I forget. Anyway, I heard you ran into Discord at one time. Huhhh... man... just thinking about him gives me a headache. But I you guys turned him back into stone. And you guys smashed the statue of him afterwords right? What am I saying? Of course you did. I mean if you didn't he would just of returned about 10 times more powerful than before heh... heh... ................ You guys did smash the statue afterwords right?............ Well anyway I also heard you ran into miss swiss-cheese legs recently as well. Well she's not much, so don't worry about her. The only reason she got so strong is because she feed off that one dude's love. Well that's all I have to say for now. Tell the other ponies I said high. Oh and if your wondering, I don't look like that guy in my avatar. That's just S.O.F. Just look for me, Everfree in the OOC's. I have a detailed discription of myself in there. Well thats all for now. See Ya!♪

That bad or sarcasm?

Also, when that list gets posted I'll also try to be one of the first people to sign up, I can fly, so you don't have to worry about that, but I'd still love to see Cloudsdale

Alright, sounds good! I'll show you the factory and everything!

And nah, it's actually not that hard. :P

Hey, Dash! You know, I was wondering... How would you react to seeing 8 female Changelings in your form loving on me?

To be honest, I also wanted to know how you'd react to seeing a picture of you with an alt mode!

(How do you post an image in the thread?

Drag and drop, basically.

And...wha..? Me in changeling form? That'd just be weird.

Hey Dashie!

Can ya handle THIS?????

LOOK DOWN WHEN YA FINISHED

P.S ITS 10 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lily

:o

Heh... I guess you really do love those clouds. Well I guess you have Skylight to thank for that. I mean he was the one who originaly made the clouds...... and the oceans......and the sun. You know stuff like that. I also have two other friends who made important stuff too. Like my friend Cosmos... he was the guy who made the moon and the stars. And I can't forget to leave out Nature. I mean she's the reason all life on this planet was created. Plants, animals, you name it. As for me.... well.... I guess mine's not that important, I guess. Well.... I was the reason that all the positive aspects of this world was created. But man let me tell ya. The world sure was boring before we made it. I mean seriously... staring at white gets old real fast. Everything was going pretty good.... well until Celestia got mad at us, because her husband got killed by some animal... after that she wanted to make her race the superior race... yada, yada, yada, ... we said no cause that would be unfair to the other races... blah, blah, blah. She caught us off by suprise by using magic which only we could use at the time... yack, yack, yack. Hmmm... let's see here.... after that she locked me away in some forest, and locked away my friends in some kind jems. What did she call those things? Hmmmm... it... it...was like called the elements of something... ehh I forget. Anyway, I heard you ran into Discord at one time. Huhhh... man... just thinking about him gives me a headache. But I you guys turned him back into stone. And you guys smashed the statue of him afterwords right? What am I saying? Of course you did. I mean if you didn't he would just of returned about 10 times more powerful than before heh... heh... ................ You guys did smash the statue afterwords right?............ Well anyway I also heard you ran into miss swiss-cheese legs recently as well. Well she's not much, so don't worry about her. The only reason she got so strong is because she feed off that one dude's love. Well that's all I have to say for now. Tell the other ponies I said high. Oh and if your wondering, I don't look like that guy in my avatar. That's just S.O.F. Just look for me, Everfree in the OOC's. I have a detailed discription of myself in there. Well thats all for now. See Ya!♪

How...how is that wall of text a question? :o

I'm not a bookworm like Twilight!

• Brohoof 1

Heh.. heh♪ sorry about that♪ Although, you do seem to go to Twilight's house oftenly for books... So how far along are you in the Daring Do series?♪

Three books in! I'd be further, but so much has been going on lately.

Oh yeah, speaking of the Daring Do series... Lemme know when you decide you're done reading them, alright? I've been wanting to read the series for quite some time :P

Willl do!

Man, I wish the Daring-Do series was available to buy from bookstores in my world. I would buy the entire series. Wouldn't that be just amazing?

Twilight might have a few extras...

How'd you wind up here?

Eh, Cloudsdale had enough weather ponies as it is. There was a job opening in Ponyville, so...

Oh.

Unforunately, I'm not really a pony.

But let's not get into that.

Who's the orange filly who follows you like a shadow?

Scootaloo, you mean? She's my biggest fan! Spunky filly, she is.

Hey Rainbow!

Do you know why the Wonderbolts won't let your or somepony else join their team?

I guess I'm not quite good enough. But I won't give up, I'll always keep trying.

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'm not quite good enough. But I won't give up, I'll always keep trying.

Honestly, I just think it's a question of paper-work and such things, because as you can see, at least one of them is impressed.

Now that I think about it, I never actually seen you do a try-out for the Wonderbolts.

I have the sneaking suspicion that the Wonderbolts are just some snobbish folks who want to be somepony special. I mean I respect them for their flying skills but without their suit they won't be that special. Haven't talked to them tough, just seen a few of their shows and interviews

I have the sneaking suspicion that the Wonderbolts are just some snobbish folks who want to be somepony special. I mean I respect them for their flying skills but without their suit they won't be that special. Haven't talked to them tough, just seen a few of their shows and interviews

Hey!

Soarin' is the excact opposite of snobbish.

Infact, he's so oblivious, he doesn't even realize he's got a fan club.

And he isn't the smartest either.

Wait, what was I saying again?

Oh yeah, but he's got a good heart. And according to him, Spitfire is just a bit boastful, but other than that she's okay.

Then there's Fleetfoot, Storm, Surprise, ecc.