Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

So, I've heard you always dress in style. Is that true?

Yuck! I do what I want. I hate those frilly, chafy dresses... SO uncool.

If you and Daring Do raced, who would win?

I...I don't know. The series never really says anything about her speed.

I'm expecting the same reaction to Cupcakes... :P

Cupcakes...why would anypony write something so horrible? I...I'm scared. :(

Don't worry Rainbow Dash. It was just a story, that's all. Just try and forget about it.

But I...I can't ever look at Pinkie the same way again.

• Brohoof 1

Well try doing what she does best. Laughing. Laughter is a wind.The only way to blow the fear and darkness out of your heart is to laugh and forget. Just go and have a good time with her. Play together. Laugh together. Then surely the darkness invadeing your heart will fade. That is way laughter is an element of harmony after all.

Edited by Everfree

Honestly, even though the Changelings were defeated, I still shiver at the thought of what they could do if they somehow got into my world. I mean, no one in my world has ever heard of them. We'd have no chance. If this happens, I want you to be able to get your friends and help me get rid of them. Only if it happens, though. I will never bow before a changeling.

Well try doing what she does best. Laughing. Laughter is a wind.The only way to blow the fear and darkness out of your heart is to laugh and forget. Just go and have a good time with her. Play together. Laugh together. Then surely the darkness invadeing your heart will fade. That is way laughter is an element of harmony after all.

Laughter? That's...Pinkie's element.

Posted Image

Honestly, even though the Changelings were defeated, I still shiver at the thought of what they could do if they somehow got into my world. I mean, no one in my world has ever heard of them. We'd have no chance. If this happens, I want you to be able to get your friends and help me get rid of them. Only if it happens, though. I will never bow before a changeling.

I'll never surrender to them! I've got your back, don't worry!

You never tried out for the membership.

How in Equestria do you think you'll join?

Meet them half way, at least!

They don't really recruit anymore...

can you travel trough time?Posted Image

No, sorry. Even I'm not THAT cool.

Laughter? That's...Pinkie's element.

Posted Image

I'll never surrender to them! I've got your back, don't worry!

They don't really recruit anymore...

No, sorry. Even I'm not THAT cool.

Thanks, Dash. Every time I hear about people forming fanclubs supporting Queen Chrysalis, I can't help but know that she's getting stronger every day. I'll bet that she'll be powerful enough to cross dimensions. Dr. Whooves, at least try to keep her from doing that, k? That will at least prevent collateral damage to the space-time continuum.

~Josh

Edited by rainbowdash4ever

Kill it...KILL IT WITH FIRE!

So Rainbow Dash,let's say some Pegasi was an arrogant show-off and bragged about being the best just like Trixie but only this time he wasn't all words and he had real skills.Let's say this somepony beat you in a race by a landslide.

How would you feel?

Edited by The Awesome One

Posted Image

Your thoughts

Posted Image

Kill it...KILL IT WITH FIRE!

So Rainbow Dash,let's say some Pegasi was an arrogant show-off and bragged about being the best just like Trixie but only this time he wasn't all words and he had real skills.Let's say this somepony beat you in a race by a landslide.

How would you feel?

Pretty. Bucking. Bad.

Luckily I haven't seen anypony that can match me yet!

Eh, they're just a bunch of shape shifters.

They're powerful, but not enough to bend the space time continuum.

Everything has a limit.

Considering the amount of love coming from my fellow bronies, she's more than likely getting much stronger. Would her power level have to be OVER 9000 in order to do any damage?

Considering the amount of love coming from my fellow bronies, she's more than likely getting much stronger. Would her power level have to be OVER 9000 in order to do any damage?

It already is...

Well, if she ever invades Earth, I'm gonna be ready. The minute she creates a portal, you and your friends run through it. Then meet me at my house. Search for a house with a white picket fence in the front yard. That's my house. I'm close to a big lake.

~Josh

Edited by rainbowdash4ever