Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

I dunno, I got the impression we made up. Why, you think she's still a little angry.

Aww no, I don't want her to be mad at me...

And yeah, yeah, I've read it.  >_> 

Sure - is there magic that can make me go faster?  B)  That'd be cool.

Pfft, what's she going to do, make a love potion?

When you've plummeted towards the ground at the speed of sound, a roller coaster ain't gonna scare you much, kid.

Sale on ice-cream yesterday at Sugarcube. Ate too much and my teeth are still chattering even today.

...so cold...

Nicest? Uhh...besides generally sticking up for 'em and being there, ya mean? I can't really think of anything better than that...

Yeah, one. Don't crash.

Yeah, the ice cream headache. Makes your world turn upside down, locks your mouth for hours, and makes you too dizzy to stand up.

And, uh, that'd be...awesome, right? Yeah...totally awesome. 

*brrr....*

Oh geez, that just made my headache worse.

...what's this 'bout a fan club?

There might be one to make you go faster. :3

(edited)

It's a fan club you certainly would love

Maybe I'll drop by sometime.

I asked if you had any new flying tricks not about the headache. So do you have any new flying tricks? Also no I don't think Daring is still mad at you. What makes you think she would be mad at you if you visited her again?

Ehh, lemme see.

Gee, I can't really think of any new tricks I've made up this month. Uh-oh, does this mean I'm getting lazy? Better get right on it...soon as I'm done with my nap.

..and I never said she was mad at me! You're the one who... *sigh* nevermind. Zzzzzz...

hey Dash you don't mind if I call you Dash do you? anyway why are you so AWESOME!?

Go ahead! Shades of yours look pretty sweet, too.  B) 

No I doubt Zecora wouls do that. Hahah bet scootaloo and the CMC'S would if I asked though XD jk jk. Well ima be in my asking thread by RD........ for now....dun dun dun!!!!!!!!

Oh great, I bet they would. Considering all that trouble they went to for AJ's big brother.  >_> 

There might be one to make you go faster. :3

Hah! Better go ask Twi about it then - she knows everything.

your right maybe i can make it go faster

*yaaaaawn*

Edited by Aureity

She just tried reading the Daring Do books and liked them. That's what got her into reading.

Hey, Have you heard of or seen movies? If so what movies do you like? Also what genere of movies do you like? Adventure or action or what.

How is Twilight's flying coming along?

Dear Rainbow colored equine.

I'v heard of story of a lad who flew too close to the sun and burnt his poor wings off. 

Do you think this is true? Have you tried it? Are you afraid your wings might burn as well?

She just tried reading the Daring Do books and liked them. That's what got her into reading.

Hey, Have you heard of or seen movies? If so what movies do you like? Also what genere of movies do you like? Adventure or action or what.

I asked Rainbow that reading question,

Rainbow, What's your status on the Wonderbolts?

I know but I knew the answer. I bet she will have a similar answer. Anyways Dash would you please answer the questions I asked.

Oh one more question for now. When Scootaloo is able to fly will you teach her how to?

(edited)

Dash were you surprised when pinky started doing some random rap about the wonderbolts with background effects and two other stallions who disappeared immediately after? What am I saying of course you weren't surprised, this is PINKIE PIE! nopony would be surprised if she grew wings for no reason aside from she felt like it.

Edited by Rainbro dash 16

(edited)

What got you into Reading books?

Well, since Twilight seemed it enjoy it a lot, I thought I;d give it a shot. Couldn't be THAT bad, ya know?

I've seen a couple. I guess I'd like movies with a bunch of action, maybe some flying. Dunno what kinda genre that is. And not one of those gore movies, those aren't too great.

And, uhh...Twi's stopped crashing into trees last time I checked. ...I think? That's cool, right?

Dear Rainbow colored equine.

I'v heard of story of a lad who flew too close to the sun and burnt his poor wings off. 

Do you think this is true? Have you tried it? Are you afraid your wings might burn as well?

Challenge accepted!

...ehh, might have to ask the Princess first, though. Ya know, just to make sure.

I asked Rainbow that reading question,

Rainbow, What's your status on the Wonderbolts?

Heh - that one you'll have to find out later. No spoilers!

I know but I knew the answer. I bet she will have a similar answer. Anyways Dash would you please answer the questions I asked.

Oh one more question for now. When Scootaloo is able to fly will you teach her how to?

Well, DUH. How could I not? As soon as she can - and I know she will someday - I'll get right on making her the best filly flyer in Equestria.

Dash were you surprised when pinky started doing some random rap about the wonderbolts with background effects and two other stallions who disappeared immediately after? What am I saying of course you weren't surprised, this is PINKIE PIE! nopony would be surprised if she grew wings for no reason aside from she felt like it.

Yeah, really. After a while you get used to the randomness. Probably the most random thing that I could think of would be her acting normal. Still though, kinda cool trying to figure out what she's gonna do next.

your not the only one who feel from the skies alright little miss hardcore pegasus what do you wanna do thats extreme

What could possibly be more cool than zipping around Equestria as low as possible? Used to do that a lot...got better eventually and stopped crashing into ponies. And trees. And buildings. Yeah...

Rainbo dash how is your tummy.

Why, you wanna rub it?  >_>  Why does everypony wanna rub my tummy?

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1

No they don't. At least not in the normal Equestria from the show. My theory is that there are different Equestria's in different universes. So basically that is in a different Equestria where they do that horrible thing.

What is your top speed? Do you know? How are things going with the flying tricks? What would you say if I could do something similar to a sonic rainboom?

Have you ever read the Upheaval stories? They are Upheaval Breaking Point and Upheaval Reckoning.

(edited)

Yes rainbo dash can I rub your tummy.

Rainbow

Siiiigh...go ahead.

I DON'T want to rub your tummy. Hope that makes you happy. What would be your reaction if I was a Pegasus and beat you in a race?

Pfft, then you'd have to be a Wonderbolt or somepony equally awesome. And that'd be so cool to see!

hm how about doing that in a cavern with minimum light and stalgtites and stalgmites

I dunno, aren't those things supposed to be restricted? Cause "preserving nature" or whatever, from Twi.

Do you play video games? And do ponies really get killed for their hides to be made into rainbows at the Rainbow Factory?

A bit. Not that much really.

And why don't you come visit and find out?  >_> 

(No...)

What is your top speed? Do you know? How are things going with the flying tricks? What would you say if I could do something similar to a sonic rainboom?

Have you ever read the Upheaval stories? They are Upheaval Breaking Point and Upheaval Reckoning.

I don't have a "top speed". I'd just end up passing it the next day, ya know? I DO know that I go fast enough that the wind knocked over the speed radar that was supposed to track me.

And that'd be cool to see. If you can, anyhow.

And no, just cause I read a TEENSY TINY BIT doesn't mean I've finished off the whole library.  >_> 

Do you drink coffee? Just wondering.

Nah, I can stay awake by flying.

Edited by Aureity

I didn't say you had to read a whole library. However these stories are long but they're interesting. And no there not history books or something boring like that. In my world there not even books at all. They are fan fictions written and placed on a thing called the internet. They have you in them by the way.

So how about them flying tricks?

Dr. Ocsid. Phoenix Wright? Nice.

So how do you daily routines go when you and the other 5 of the mane 6 are not doing something important like helping save Equestria?

Why does it make that funny sound when you jump on a cloud?