Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

(edited)

They have you in them by the way.

So how about them flying tricks?

So how do you daily routines go when you and the other 5 of the mane 6 are not doing something important like helping save Equestria?

Why does it make that funny sound when you jump on a cloud?

Awesome, fan fiction!

Uhh...still working on those tricks. I swear. Will get back to you on that. *munches on a candybar*

And yeah, my routine! Depends on my job, of course. Sometimes I'm needed for some early cloud roundup, but usually I get to sleep in. Either way, I'm up by nine, finished a daily fly-over of Equestria by lunchtime, and I'm basically free after that.

And jeez, you might as well ask why a rubber ducky makes a squishy sound. Do I look like I know?

Thank you rainbo dash how is your day going how do you feel about princess luna.

She's, uhh...great! Err...pretty cool when I've met her and everything.

Why don't you play video games?! You can't be considered cool around gamers until you play at least one video games!

I mean, jeez. Standing around in one place for hours banging on a controller. Sounds like a nightmare.

Doesn't mean some games aren't cool, though!

Don't you hate when the dangerous stuff is retricted

Duh. Not like that sorta thing usually stops me...but I kinda got in trouble for destroying a landmark last week. No biggie, really, but... >_> 

Dash why do you feel uncertain about dating guys? Do you like girls? I'm not bein rude just wondering.

No, I am NOT a lesbian! For crying out loud...

how many times do you do your sonic rainboom

Take a guess! Not that many, actually. Less than ten.

What's the good thing when waiting on the next Season?

Huh? Ya asking for what the next season has, or what to do while waiting?

Do pegasi preen their wings?

Or is that simply something birds do?

Sorta...you can get all sorts of stuff stuck in your feathers while flying, so you gotta keep em clean.

Edited by Aureity

Awesome, fan fiction!

Uhh...still working on those tricks. I swear. Will get back to you on that. *munches on a candybar*

And yeah, my routine! Depends on my job, of course. Sometimes I'm needed for some early cloud roundup, but usually I get to sleep in. Either way, I'm up by nine, finished a daily fly-over of Equestria by lunchtime, and I'm basically free after that.

And jeez, you might as well ask why a rubber ducky makes a squishy sound. Do I look like I know?

She's, uhh...great! Err...pretty cool when I've met her and everything.

I mean, jeez. Standing around in one place for hours banging on a controller. Sounds like a nightmare.

Doesn't mean some games aren't cool, though!

Duh. Not like that sorta thing usually stops me...but I kinda got in trouble for destroying a landmark last week. No biggie, really, but... >_> 

No, I am NOT a lesbian! For crying out loud...

Take a guess! Not that many, actually. Less than ten.

Huh? Ya asking for what the next season has, or what to do while waiting?

Sorta...you can get all sorts of stuff stuck in your feathers while flying, so you gotta keep em clean.

Never answered the full question. :l why doo you feel uncertain about going out with guys? -.-

Rainbow dash lets race let me cook for you.

Uhh...what am I racing against if you're cooking...? The frying pan?

Rainbow, what's going to be good about the next movie?

Having me in it!  B) 

Okay sorry stupid question. And I know why a rubber duck squeaks.

Well also I personally wouldn't sit around as much as I do if I was in your world.

Oh, come on. If you ran a marathon practically every other day, I think that entitles you to be a little lazy...at least once in a while.  -_- 

Never answered the full question. :l why doo you feel uncertain about going out with guys? -.-

Well, I dunno. Not an expert at that fancy romance sorta thing, ya know? That's probably it.

Rainbowdash,

What was it like along side Daring Do?

Totally awesome! Best experience I've had in a long time! WAAAAYYY better than completing a marathon - it's up there with my first sonic rainboom, ever, in terms of coolness.

Can you answer this sh*tstorm of questions!?!?!

Jeez, I'm trying. Looks like I fly faster than I write.

So have you read that fan fiction or are you just saying it's cool because it has you in it? Also tell me when you have those new flying tricks down. Alright.

...which one? There's like...TONS of them out there.

a landmark impressive have you ever rode a ursa major i practically destroy the enire forest

Oh yeah? How come it looks normal from up here, then? 

rainbow do you know WWE if yes you a certified boss (if not LIKE KURT ANGLE SAYS U SUCK) I went there

World Wide...Enternet. Right? Right? I was close, right?  B) 

Upheaval that's the one. Have you read it or are you just saying it's cool because it has you in it? Also please update me on your flying tricks progress. Alright.

Oh and one more thing I was talking about myself sitting around and being lazy a lot not the times that you are lazy. You are not lazy. The only lazy thing you do is take naps.

(edited)

Well if you actually talk to a guy you might find out their not the romantic expert either. All I'm saying is give it a shot. DON'T expect to date any pony right off the bat, get to know some of the Colts you like. (If you do)

My last question for now is.. Will you take this challenge into consideration?

Edited by The Mighty Ninyn

(edited)

Upheaval that's the one. Have you read it or are you just saying it's cool because it has you in it? Also please update me on your flying tricks progress. Alright.

Oh and one more thing I was talking about myself sitting around and being lazy a lot not the times that you are lazy. You are not lazy. The only lazy thing you do is take naps.

Okay, fine, I haven't read it. Happy?

I did a couple of cartwheels on wings of fire the other day. Literally. Like...don't cook macaroni without the water or uh-oh type of literally. Not cool.

Well if you actually talk to a guy you might find out their not the romantic expert either. All I'm saying is give it a shot. DON'T expect to date any pony right off the bat, get to know some of the Colts you like. (If you do)

My last question for now is.. Will you take this challenge into consideration?

If it'll make you stop talking about it.  >_> 

Hey Rainbow Dash, What if I made you pizza for you only to eat?

Ooh, pizza! Pizza is amazing!  :wub: 

I want to cook dinner for you rainbow dash

Oh yeah? Won't take that much to impress me, long as it's tasty.

Hey Dash, What's your favorite food?

Apples.

...hey, get back to your own thread!  -_- 

NO U WER NOT :(

Meh, I tried. *yawn* 

Rainbow Dash, how would you feel if I was dating Fluttershy?

Lemme see what you look like first.

not that forest back in black wood forest its like the everfree forest but darker and unknown

Oh, okay. Whatever, never was that great with geography.

Edited by Aureity