Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

He was talking about the Rainbow Factory. You really don't wanna know what he's getting at/talking about.

Oh great, not that again. *grumble*

I am happy that you aren't, I would like to be friends with you , the most awesomeness, most coolest, and the most radical pony. B)

Come to one of my fan club meetings sometime, you'll be blown away by how cool they are!

Well, Reaction if you see those who are hurt due to Bullying?

Not cool.  >_> 

you know, the one that has something to rainbows?

Yeah, yeah. I worked there before, and no, we don't go shoving ponies into chutes. Ugh.

Well...not unless it's Nightmare Night, anyway. But I promise nothing freaky happens.

on a scale of 1 to 10, how awesome do you think you are? i'd have to say an 11

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

• Brohoof 1

I think you are the best pony out of the ponies. What is your favorite food?

Hah, take a guess!

What if one of your fans are having a bad day? -_-

Well, ya gotta cheer up.  Go do what makes you happy and stuff, right?

Would you rather:

Get a head-to-hoof makeover (makeup, shoes, accessories, fancy dress, fancy hair-do, hooficure)

or

Not being able to fly ever again?

Oh, that's easy. I'd take one of Rarity's makeovers anyday.

...she's already tried like a million times, anyway. Maybe that'd get her off my back.

This is still going, Aure- I mean Dash?

Ehh, guess I'm still super popular. Whaddya expect?  B) 

realy?

hmmmmm that accually sounds familliar...

anyway... do you play video games? or do you just do athletic things.

Ehh, video games are cool, I guess. I don't really like staring a screen, inside, for the entire day though. So I don't really play with em that often.

Are you thinking about or rather going to say art teaching Scoot how to fly?

Kid'll learn how to fly loops in no time soon enough.

Rainbow dash what do you think of this hair style on a Rainbow dash clone that I got a hold of?

Looks nice, I guess...not really much of a braid pony, though. You know how awesome it feels to let your mane blow in the wind?

• Brohoof 1

Well, ya gotta cheer up.  Go do what makes you happy and stuff, right?

Oh, that's easy. I'd take one of Rarity's makeovers anyday.

...she's already tried like a million times, anyway. Maybe that'd get her off my back.

Looks nice, I guess...not really much of a braid pony, though. You know how awesome it feels to let your mane blow in the wind?

1.What is your weakness?

2.Would you rather get your coat painted bright pink

or

To have your mane and tail cut off?

Edited by Kreborn Sparkleheart

Yes, What if you saw one of your fans being angry at themselves? What will you do?

Dunno, try to cheer 'em up? I know a buncha good pranks and stuff!

1.What is your weakness?

2.Would you rather get your coat painted bright pink

or

To have your mane and tail cut off?

Apple Cider...and that's all you're getting outta me!

And I guess the bright pink...long as it washes off, ya know. It'd be cool to surprise Pinkie!

Do you like Sonic? 

Is that the ninja hedgehog thingy?

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash! I think I saw you today, at Sugarcube Corner! You looked kinda weird though; Your mane was black and white, your coat was a light brown, and you had this funny looking hat... I can't put my finger on it, but you looked like somepony else I knew. I didn't want to bother you though, you were really busy talking to all these other ponies and signing autographs.

Hello Rainbow Dash. I just wanted to say hi.And I kind of have a crush on you Uh, what was that. Let me just ask you a few questions.

1. Do you use morse code in Equestria?

2. Why do you and your freinds always forget you kind of saved Equestria?

and finally,

3. Do you have a coltfriend?

That is all.

-Bob

Then will you at least tell me where you are staying... I'd like to talk to you... I promise you, there will be no cucumbers involved...

Oh, Chilly, I would like you to put some veggies in my house. I would like basil, and some wine.

Apple Cider...and that's all you're getting outta me!

And I guess the bright pink...long as it washes off, ya know. It'd be cool to surprise Pinkie!

I like apple cider too. How's tank? Did you know that when Twilight went through the portal to go to the other world that there was a human rainbow dash, but she didn't have wings, but she was still 20% awesome?

Rainbow Dash! I think I saw you today, at Sugarcube Corner! You looked kinda weird though; Your mane was black and white, your coat was a light brown, and you had this funny looking hat... I can't put my finger on it, but you looked like somepony else I knew. I didn't want to bother you though, you were really busy talking to all these other ponies and signing autographs.

Err...that's...cool. I guess?

I don't think my Nightmare Night costume's got any of those colors, though.

Hello Rainbow Dash. I just wanted to say hi.And I kind of have a crush on you Uh, what was that. Let me just ask you a few questions.

1. Do you use morse code in Equestria?

2. Why do you and your freinds always forget you kind of saved Equestria?

and finally,

3. Do you have a coltfriend?

That is all.

-Bob

Oh, Chilly, I would like you to put some veggies in my house. I would like basil, and some wine.

1. Yeah, hoof tapping.

2. Ehh, it's no big deal. I mean, yeah. It's kinda cool when you do it once. But then it just sorta, ya know, wears off.

3. Pfft, none of your business!  >_> 

I like apple cider too. How's tank? Did you know that when Twilight went through the portal to go to the other world that there was a human rainbow dash, but she didn't have wings, but she was still 20% awesome?

Twilight talks about that a LOT. I dunno if she just ate some really weird food or had wayyy too much cider to drink.  >_> 

yeah, well, What about Apple Cider? What's good about drinking that?

Well, duh. It tastes good, and makes you feel all fuzzy inside. You really need another reason?

What would you do if you got sucked through a portal to a strange world? And not the one Twi went to either but a different one.

*sigh* Dunno, depends on the world, I guess. Long as I can fly around, I'm good.

Kid'll learn how to fly loops in no time soon enough.

What will you do in the case that she won't be able to? Let's say, hypothetically, her wings never grow in properly. Would you try to propose an alternative method to flying? And if so, what method would this be?

(Also, this is such a popular thread, wow. I wish my ask Rainbow Dash was this popular. Ah, well, I suppose I could try out a Scootaloo thread, at any rate. Hah.)

• Brohoof 1

Well what would you do in the strange world? Also wouldn't you want to get back to Equestria and how would you go about doing that? There would have to be a way. You'd just have to find out how to do it or just simply find the way out.