Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

Happy New Years, Rainbow Dash! I really hope I didn't wake you up, I just wanted to say I wish I was spending some time with the fastest flyer in all Equestria! Anyway, if you are sleeping, I should let you sleep, sooo, laters!

Rainbow Dash, What can you do to kick off 2015?

Well, if you stopped by Sugarcube, you woulda seen the BIGGEST PARTY EVER. Brought to you all by ME. Like seriously, it was HUGE. Did you see the cake? The fountain of frosting? The WONDERBOLTS? I mean, like, WOW!

Do you dress in style?

*groan*

Happy New Years, Rainbow Dash! I really hope I didn't wake you up, I just wanted to say I wish I was spending some time with the fastest flyer in all Equestria! Anyway, if you are sleeping, I should let you sleep, sooo, laters!

Yeah, slept five days straight till just now!

Hah, nah. Even I'm not that lazy, though Applejack'll make you think otherwise.

how do I become like, 20% cooler?

I dunno, I think that haircut looks pretty cool. Haven't seen it before.

so what did the Rainbow Factory do for new years? (no im not refering to the creepypasta this time)

Well, I wasn't there. but I DID hear there were firework everywhere. Rainbow colored, of course. Apparently all the workers flew around Equestria setting them off, which sounds awesome! Totally woulda given 'em a hoof if I wasn't busy with my own party!

How are you so cool? ^_^

Also, where do you get your mane cut? It looks awesome

Oh yeah, I get that a lot.  B) 

And there's a barbershop up there in Cloudsdale. Got the best manestyles and everythin'.

Oh and did you know that my 1 year anniversary is coming up this month?

Oh, that's cool. Congratulations!

@rainbow are you getting a colt friend soon???

Pfft, non o' your business.  >_> 

Dashie! Let's have a "Be Awesome" Contest go!

Darn I lost. :lol:

Haha! Well, yeah, of course!

• Brohoof 1

Hey Dash.

OMG, i never had the chance to meet you. This is really awesome.

Do you have some kind of favorite dessert that you like to eat?

Thanks, when my Birthday comes, are you going to try to remember to wish me a happy Birthday?

Err...when's your birthday again?

do you ever get jealous of anypony else, and about what?

Weeell...I think Twi's magic powers are pretty cool. Sometimes kinda wish I had a horn.

Hey Dash.

OMG, i never had the chance to meet you. This is really awesome.

Do you have some kind of favorite dessert that you like to eat?

Heh, anything in Sugarcube corner gets my vote! I'm open to ideas though, just bring me something tasty.  B) 

Rainbow! It's been a long time! I was wondering why you haven't been up in Cloudsdale for a long time? I finally come to Ponyville and some pink pony gasps at me and runs away. What is with that? I think that Gilda said that she was "Pinkie Pie"?

Hey Rainbow Dash, I know you are pretty competitive, so I thought I throw so match ups your way, and you can tell us what would most likely happen.

Twilight Sparkle vs Trixie, in a hoof wrestle

Rarety vs Fluttershy, in a bake off

Pinkie Pie vs Gilda in a footrace

Celestia vs Luna, in a rap battle

Spike Vs Derpy, scavenger hunt

Assume that everypony has one day to prepare.

So, are you going to try to remember that?

Ehh...I'll try, but no guarantees. I end up losing this dumb calendar half the time anyway,

Rainbow! It's been a long time! I was wondering why you haven't been up in Cloudsdale for a long time? I finally come to Ponyville and some pink pony gasps at me and runs away. What is with that? I think that Gilda said that she was "Pinkie Pie"?

Oh yeah, most likely. You're probably in for a cool surprise in that case, though I won't blow it just yet.

Hey Rainbow Dash, I know you are pretty competitive, so I thought I throw so match ups your way, and you can tell us what would most likely happen.

Twilight Sparkle vs Trixie, in a hoof wrestle

Rarety vs Fluttershy, in a bake off

Pinkie Pie vs Gilda in a footrace

Celestia vs Luna, in a rap battle

Spike Vs Derpy, scavenger hunt

Assume that everypony has one day to prepare.

1) No clue. They both seem pretty fragile (no offense Twi!). Though I betcha my friend has way more determination.

2) I THINK Fluttershy has more experience in this one. Rarity doesn't even like touching cake batter.

3) Well neither of em got feet, sooo....

4) Hah! Dunno. Would pay to see that though, sounds super funny!

5) Uhh...Spike. Yeah, probably Spike.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, There are some Questions:

1/What's the Good reason why you hate losing?

2/what day is the perfect day for Apple Cider?

3/When is your first big completion win?

4/what race did you came oh so close at?

5/Was the Battle against Tirek with Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity a good bounce back and steal other ponies magic/Cutie Marks and take back what is yours led to Equestria being saved?

6/What's your recommendations for Season 5 Preparations?

Oh, There are some Questions:

1/What's the Good reason why you hate losing?

2/what day is the perfect day for Apple Cider?

3/When is your first big completion win?

4/what race did you came oh so close at?

5/Was the Battle against Tirek with Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity a good bounce back and steal other ponies magic/Cutie Marks and take back what is yours led to Equestria being saved?

6/What's your recommendations for Season 5 Preparations?

1) Cause it SUCKS. I mean, c'mon. Who needs  a better reason that that?? Feeling like a loser is the epitome of uncoolness.

2) All day, every day!

3) Heh. We had this flying competition wayyyy back when I was just learning to fly, in school. Took me just a day of practice, and I went from having never taken to the skies, alllll the way up to first place. 

THAT was cool.

4) Ehh...more than I can count. Like, I'm the fastest out there. But sometimes I give handicaps and stuff, ya know? To make it more fair.

5) Not sure exaaaaactly what you're asking. It was definitely pretty cool though.

6) Can't go wrong with a little popcorn.

What's your favorite kinda music to jam to? :)

I kinda like stuff with a beat. Can listen to it when I practice.