Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do people hate Flash Sentry?

MermaidPony

On 1/14/2020 at 6:40 PM, Super Splashee said:

I hate him because the rest of the Youtube said I should. I don't have my own opinion about there things.

I hope you're being sarcastic...

1 minute ago, Latecomer said:

I hope you're being sarcastic...

I am.

I am basing my views on Bronies React videos, where they all hate Flash so much. Though I know they are joking.

As for me and Flash, I think he is pretty cool. He can play guitar pretty well, and we know the voice actor can really sing! It was a perfect match, if the fans had let Twilight and Flash become a thing, it would have been a Disney musical moment for sure.
Vincent Tong was great! Flash was a little bit too much of a odd case, starting off as the popular guy, and then later as a um, lack of word, misfit? (not even Derpy wanted to touch that) >_> I think I wrote too much. I'll stop.

• 2 weeks later...

Flash only existed to be a love interest for Twillight; one with no chemistry, at that. Maybe it could've been tolerable if he and Twilight actually had a reason to feel attracted to one another. But Twilight very rarely expresses romantic interest anyway, and for her to suddenly feel it for a jock with absolutely no personality? I can see why the fandom rioted. 

He's simply not a good character, paired with the fact that he is to be involved with a beloved character. 

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Lunar Glow said:

Flash only existed to be a love interest for Twillight; one with no chemistry, at that

... Why did Hasbro do such a thing? It is so opposite to Friendship is Magic. This is one reason why I hated him. But I hated the whole concept of Equestria Girls at the time.

• Brohoof 1