Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pizza or Burgers?

Troblems

Burgers or pizza?  

106 users have voted

1. 1. Pizza or burgers?

• Pizza!
    • Burgers!

I definitely like burgers more. I just love the meaty grilled patties and the melted cheese on burgers. Burgers are especially great when they're cooked properly.

Pizza is nice and all, but there aren't many flavours that I like. In fact, the only pizza flavour I only eat is cheese pizza. lol

What in the world does this have to do with Splatoon? Ew. I hate those ugly things. Lol.

Anyway... Pizza is the clear choice for me. I don't even eat burgers. The kind of processed(?) meats they use in burgers I can not eat.

My father makes succulent burgers once a month. But I love pizza as well. ...heh, I LOVE BOTH.

62031703.jpg

Both of them are unhealthy but I could not distinguish between the two of them. I am trying to eat them as little as possible :P '''

For burgers, why are they unhealthy? Burgers are made of, meat, bread, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles sometimes. All of these are healthy stuff, why would it be unhealthy when packed as a whole to be 1 object?

My father makes succulent burgers once a month. But I love pizza as well. ...heh, I LOVE BOTH.

62031703.jpg

For burgers, why are they unhealthy? Burgers are made of, meat, bread, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles sometimes. All of these are healthy stuff, why would it be unhealthy when packed as a whole to be 1 object?

Hey There, you could check this out '''

http://www.everydayhealth.com/news/unhealthy-things-lurking-in-your-burger/