Troblems

Pizza or Burgers?

Burgers or pizza?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Pizza or burgers?

I like them both honestly, but I would have to pick pizza :catface:

Burgers all the way. Double-Double is the way to go.

I'd have to go with burgers. While both are delicious, I kind of enjoy working with the barbecue more than working with the oven. Also, everyone at the dinner table can customize the burger however they please whereas a pizza traditionally is entirely one topping arrangement or theme.

I prefer pizza! I don't like mayo and ketchup but i loooooove tuna!!!! Tunna pizza forever!!!! But when i get thr chance to make my own burgers i'll do it because i only like them if i made them myself ;)

Pizza burgers! Cause who needs arteries anyway?

o-MEGABURGERPIZZA-570.jpg?6

Now seriously. I only like the burgers my mom makes (which are absolutely delicious) while pizza is always tasty, so I'lll stick with pizza.

A salad, please.

I guess I'd have to go with burgers, although I'd much rather have a chicken sandwich. Looking at most types of pizza just makes me feel kind of ill these days. My taste buds changed pretty drastically one year. That was the same year I started to really like Chinese and Indian food. It's kind of ironic, actually. I was such a picky eater when I was a little kid up to my late teenage years. Then that all changed and I'm still not sure why. :)

I like pizza better than burgers.

I like pizza better, too, I think.

Even though I do love pizza (and I'm a major TMNT fan), I've gotta go with burgers. I've never had a burger that was too greasy, but I've had overly greasy pizza. And I love hamburger, so.. yep. XP

HAMBURGERS FOREVER!!!! In my opinion, pizza is so OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!! "waits for the mob" I never really was a fan of pizza. But I can always enjoy a great burger.

Burgers; I don't like pizza as much as most people, mostly because I have chronic heartburn that intensifies with every slice I consume.

I'm pure cheese burger over pizza any day of the week.... :icwudt:

If you gave me a Burger King burger and a Pizza hut pizza I'd go for the burger everytime   :love:

I guess i'm the only one here who has discovered the glorious creation that is the pizza burger.

So hard to choose i love both of them but i like pizza better 

I love both but pizza wins. It has so many varieties. So do burgers of course, but this little piggy wants pizza. Chicago style, New York style, pizza pie, liquefied into a shake, I don't care. Just set it in front of me and get outta the way, it's gonna get messy!  :P

Badges

Burgers are my favorite food ever...I like pizza too. But as an Italian person I have a love-hate relationship with American pizza.

The hardest question to answer. 

False. Pizza is the clear winner here. The really hard question would be: pizza or pizza?

giphy.gif

I'm not a big fan of either of them, but i'd choose Pizza out of the two.

I only like fast food burgers. (Yes, I now that's really bad! DX.) But I love both the same, I can't choose between the both,

I'm going to go with this. There we go.

maxresdefault.jpg

burger-topped-pizza03.JPG