Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pizza or Burgers?

Troblems

Burgers or pizza?  

106 users have voted

1. 1. Pizza or burgers?

• Pizza!
    • Burgers!

Pizza for sure. I would never want to deny a juicy burger for eating, however pizza always gets me so giddy like a kid on Christmas morning.

• 2 weeks later...

I must say pizza even though I like both. Pizza is my number one interest.

It's kinda hard, but I chose Pizza. If I had to have a burger now, the bun has to be toasted with mayo on it, the patty, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, ketchup, and BBQ sauce. Without any of that, the burger is boring.

I prefer Pizza. Pizzas are usually great no matter where you get them from. I'm kind of picky when it comes to burgers... I actually only like fast food burgers from like McD and BK. Home-made burgers is a no-no for me. I always take a cheese burger as other burgers usually come with all kind of weird vegetables which I don't want. Pizzas rarely do and there's so many kinds of them. Especially here in Sweden where we have some super odd pizzas.

• 3 weeks later...

I really love both! And I mean really love them both. But, pizza wins for me. Variety, variety, variety. You can pretty much throw anything on pizza. Mushrooms, sausage, meatballs, chicken, BBQ sauce, onions, etc.etc. etc. you could have the crust filled with cheese. I could go on all day.

IMO, pizza is a bit more versatile then burgers. I really do love both a lot though.