Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introducing... myself!

Meson Bolt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I don't remember. I had knowledge of the forums but didn't bother signing up until now.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Got bored, looked it up, hooked for life.

Consider this a greeting, bronies of the Internet! Do not be fooled by my avatar's appearance, I mean you great harm. I am a destroyer of worlds, an all-consuming evil, the scourge of the internet. And now, I have descended upon this forum to wreak havoc amongst fans and to destroy friendships. Brace yourselves, the strife is coming.

Oh who am I kidding? I'm as innocent as a piece of wood.

Whazzup bronies? Gimme a brohoof! My name's Bolt -- Meson Bolt. And to save confusion, the atomic particle that is my namesake is pronounced "MEE-sohn", not "Mason", m'kay? Also, although I hate redundance, I don't really have a good introduction, so this is copy-pasted from my deviantART account.

I'm a moderate creative brony, mild Sonic the Hedgehog fan, loyal Minecrafter, avid writer, amply talented artist, aspiring reviewer/critic, and incessant user of adjectives. I like to learn about characters, their interactions with each other, and also their flaws and weak spots. I also draw ponies and MLP-style characters a lot, mainly because they're easy to draw.

Who's my favorite pony? Why, Dashie, o'course! Rainbow Dash is the character who brought me into the fandom, and as such I have a lot of personal ties with her character. She's just so much like me that I find it hilarious. Like me, she can be a bit of a jerk sometimes, can be over-competitive, strives for high goals, loves flying, and loves reading. She and I have also both been excessively accused of being gay. She's also the cutest pony in my opinion.

I can be a jerk at times. Sometimes pride gets the better of me, and I can get quite unreasonable at times, but I try always to keep a level head. It's something that I'm working on getting under control.

My age? Where I live? My real name? All of that's private stuff. Don't ask, I won't tell.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell! If you made it this far, you have an awesome face and are an awesome person!

Stay frosty!

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Meson Bolt! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the MLP forums, @Meson Bolt! It's good to have you join this awesome place on the internet. B) If you want, feel free to talk to any member here at any time. :dash: I hope you have such an amazing time while you're here and get to enjoy everything we have here and have lots of fun. :squee:

• Brohoof 6

Welcome the side of the internet that guarantees warm greetings with open arms! Ok, that was a little excessive but welcome! There's lots of great people here to interact with so feel free to explore and meet others! Oh and don't forget, have fun!

• Brohoof 4

Seasons greetings, nice intro and welcome from me and many others as well. (i hope) hit me up with a PM or friend request (if you wish). Welcome to the herd, for all shall be assimilated, and If you need or would like help with the RP part of this great community I'd be glad to help you out.

Again...

post-35804-0-96297700-1449208277_thumb.jpg

post-35804-0-22040400-1449208289.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Hello there Meson Bolt, its nice to meet you :kindness: Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends  :pinkie: If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :grin2: '''

• Brohoof 4

To all of you who welcomed me... gracias, merci, danke sehr, efharisto, and all those other things in other languages that means thank you! I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I'm quite honestly flustered at the response. Like all of you, I too hope that I enjoy my time on this forum.

Brohoofs to every one of you! Stay frosty!

• Brohoof 5

Hey there! Welcome to Mlp Forums! We all hope that'll you enjoy your stay here. Over here in the forums, you can: make new friends, Get involved with Role plays, play in forum games and heaps more! Now get out there and show the world your love!

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums mee-sohn bolt ^-^

hi im shadow dash,

woo, rainbow dash is my fav pony too B)

... and your a loyal minecrafter to. I LOVE MINECRAFT, infact i have my own server ^^ been playing for 5 years.

do you also play any Technic mod packs like tekkit or hexkit?

You seem like a cool pony, im sure you will have lots of fun here.

if you ever have any questions dont be afraid to pm me (i dont bite ^-^)

I hope you enjoy the forums!

Edited by Shadow_Dash
  • Brohoof 3

Hi Meson. Welcome to the forums.

My age? Where I live? My real name? All of that's private stuff. Don't ask, I won't tell.

!

We are interested your art, your character and everything else you bring to the fandom.

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4242024.sig-4236767.sig-4235796.sig-

• Brohoof 1