Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ASGARDIANBRONY

i just watched eq friendship games last night and loved it, but ive been thinking about somethinghat doesn't quite make sense. how are there alternate reality versions of the ponies at canterlot high, especially luna and celestia? it doesn't make sense considering luna and celestia are thousands of years old and twilights age is debatable.

my first thought was that maybe it was like Narnia, that a day hear is like a few hundred years there, but that couldn't work either seeing as twilight would be a adult when she appered in the second eq movie, and even older in the third! its driving me INSANE!!! :fluttershy:  :blink:  PLZ POST THOUGHTS!

LJJcT.gif

Edited by ASGARDIANBRONY

We're looking too much into this, but I considered the possibility that the Human Celestia and Luna are just descendants of the Human counterparts of Celestia and Luna from Equestria. Or maybe they are secretly Wizards...

I think you should look up on the internet about the multiverse theory, and quantum physics. It will answer your question easily.

...Yes, I know, MLP and Equestria girls are just a show and movies respectively, but the multiverse theory still applies and CAN be applied for anything that is real, or fictionnal.