Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Everyday Life with Monsters (RP)

Drago Ryder

@@Akari of Duskshire,@@Drago Ryder,  

Ash grinned, as he saw the human seemed quite impressible, and he stood on the balcony. He smiled and took a small bow. "I'm Ashen. Nice to meet you." He bristled a bit on the inside at the fact she entered his room, but he figured he'd deal with that later, A phoenix bides his time. Especially one of the Royals like him. They were known to plan things much further than other races. He glance at Gale. "Might I ask how you've come to pass my room?"

@,@@Drago Ryder,

"Oh nice to meet you.  I'm Aeron Grey."  She still had the lingering feeling that someone wasn't happy, but she dismissed it as herself being anxious.

"Oh, sorry!  I was just wandering around and I saw you and your friend outside the window, so..."  She wished the dragon would just set her on fire right then and there.  "I didn't notice it was your's and, uh, yeah..."

@Akari of Duskshire

Gale smiled slightly Aeron and nodded. "It's nice to meet you Aeron. My name is Gale." She said, before glancing at Ash. "I'm sure she didn't know." The dragoness then returned her attention to the human. "The south room is still open and the rooms on the east wall are all available if you haven't picked a room.

@@Drago Ryder,@@Akari of Duskshire,  

Ash jumped off of the rail and onto the balcony, where He ushered Aeron out. "Well, it was nice meeting you. I hope to enjoy living with you." He held his door open with one arm and ushered the Dragoness to follow Aeron out as well. "After all, I think we'll be staying for a long time." He waited for Gale to leave, though something told him She wouldn't leave so easy.

@Child Of Darkness

Kyubi nodded slightly and smiled, before heading back to her room. She still had a few things to unpack and figured that now would be a good a time as any.

As the beings in the house did there own thing, Vladmir slithered around the mansion, taking in the scenery. "Well, this issss nice." He muttered under his breathe. "It seems as though they are getting ready to eat, so I should most likely introduce mysssself then." To be honest, the lamia wasn't very hungry. In fact, he just had a delightful steak and could go for a long period of time without eating.

Gale understood that Ash wanted his privacy and gave a slight nod. "I'll see you at dinner, then." She said. The dragoness then exited the room and headed towards her room. She then realized how hungry she was when her stomach gave a low growl. Gale could've sworn that she smelled something strange, but she decided not to worry about it.

@@Drago Ryder

The Phoenix closed his door and sighed. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't just start to trust humans. He shook his head. "Sorry Gale. I just can't" He smiled and began to organize his room as he saw fit, keeping little flames lit across the room. He was sure they wouldn't light anything on fire.

• Brohoof 1

@Drago Ryder

As Vladimir surveyed the area around the mansion, he noticed a tree that was next to a second floor window. "Well, I might as well get settled in." He thought as he slowly climbed the tree and opened the window. He could see a dragoness in the room and gave a light smirk. "Yep, this the place alright." The lamia then crawled into the room and cleared his throat to get the dragoness's attention. "Excuse me miss, but would anyone else be staying I this room, perchance? It seems awfully big, even for a dragon and I'm one of the non-humans who sighed up for the inter-species exchange program." His voice was low, so as not to draw attention. As he spoke, he was also brining the rest of his body into the room.

@Acnologia

Gale jumped slightly and turned to look at Vladimir. "Um, no. I don't think anyone else is staying in this room." She said. The dragoness wasn't expecting another non-human to show up, but figured that it was still early on in the program. "My name is Gale, by the way. Who are you? Oh, and you may also want to talk to Mikele. I don't think he would like you sneaking into his house."

@Drago Ryder

Vladimir nodded slightly and gave a slight smile, revealing fangs along with a few teeth. "Gale, a name that certainly fits a dragon. As for Mikele, I was going to speak with him, but he seemed busy at the time." He said, before noticing that the door was open. Needless to say his OCD began to stir and his tail moved along the wall. "Oh where are my manners. My name is Vladimir Marek, but you can call me Vlad, my dear." The lamia then closed the door with his tail and looked around the room, as if studying it. "I hope you don't mind if I stay here. I'm sure I can find another room if you don't want me to share the room with you. That being said, would you like to see a trick?"

Gale didn't notice that Vladimir had closed the door and watched him as he studied the room. "Um, I don't really know Mikeke's policy on that, so it's not really my place to say." She said. The dragoness then thought about the last thing Vladimir had said. "What kind of trick?" She knew very little about lamias in general and was curious to see what Vladimir could do.

Flux sighs, and pets Tenebris, Flux then turns to the window, and opens it and says Go Darkness, roam free! Make sure your back soon And with that, she trusted Tenbris out the window, and he jumped form her arm, and ran from sight...

Flux took out a small handheld object, and looked at it...

She laid it on the bed, as she waited for Tenebris to run around the town, so his tracker she outfitted him would collect data. She needed to fix her Pet Unscrambler Matrix, so it'd convert the data into a map like matrix, so she could explore the town without having to go out, although she needed some more parts, where a computer store or maybe a hardware store would satisfy her material list, for now. Flux smelled something odd, she thought it may have been food, but she was scared of meeting the others, as her first encounter with Ash, wasn't the best she could have done. What if I made a fool of myself? I'm shy, I don't want to... But, I might make a few friends.. Or not..

@Drago Ryder

Vladimir shrugged lightly as his tail began to slowly encircle Gale, almost like a shark with its prey. "Oh it's just a way to help others relax. It does actually work and only lamias can do it." He whispered, smiling slightly. "All you need to do is to look into my eyes and don't struggle." As he spoke, rings of color filled his eyes and he was staring right at the dragoness.

(Yeah, I'm thinking of making him act somewhat like Kaa from "The Jungle Book". Don't worry, though. He won't eat Gale.)

• Brohoof 1

@Acnologia

Gale's eyes widened as she stared into the vortex of colors within Vladimir's eyes. She didn't really notice that his tail was around her and while there was a part of her mind that was basically screaming at her to run, the dragoness found that she was growing more sluggish the longer she looked into the lamia's eyes.

After getting politely kicked out, Aeron took to wandering once more.  Part of her was still in awe of coming face-to-face with two legendary creatures, but the other part of her was glad she was alone again.  In her mind, she had to agree with Mikele that they're just like people.  They're just as exhausting!  Why, just why did her mother and roommate put her up to this and why did she accept?  The amateur game designer had not a clue.

Remembering what the dragon (her name was Gale, Bail, or something like that) said, she began to wander to the east hall, looking for an empty room.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

@Drago Ryder

Vladimir smiled as Gale began to fall under his influence and thereby made it easier for him to more or less control her actions. It wasn't impossible for her to resisit his hypnosis, though. It was a simple matter of mental strength. "Yessss, just relax. Everything isss fine." He said. His tail slowly wrapped around the dragoness, making it harder for her to move. "Pleasssse, feel free to lay down, my dear."

@Acnologia

Gale shivered as she felt Vlad's cold scales wrap around her. The dragoness then simply sat down, unable to resist the lamia's hypnosis. To be quite honest, she was also feeling a bit tired, but tried to stay awake at the very least. Eventually, the dragoness's eyes closed and she laid on the floor of her bed room, oblivious to the world around her.

Caleb had been watching some We Bare Bares. It wasn't as cool as shows like Gravity Falls but, it was definitely one of the better Cartoon Network shows out there. Sense he had begun watching halfway through the episode (luckily it was a re run) it was already about over so Caleb decided to check what was on next. Once he did he gave a long sigh. It was Teen Titans Go. One of the worst shows CN had made even though it was a spin off of the best. Though their was a few other shows they weren't too good so he quickly decided that he should at least try to make some friends sense the whole point of being here was some kind of embassy. So he stood up and excited his room and into the hall. Once out side he heard the sound of a door closing further down the hall. Usually this wouldn't intrigue him but, something about the way it closed right as he stepped out into the hall was very suspicious. He was about to investigate when he heard a set of foot steps coming from the same side of the hall. He looked to see what he thought he wouldn't see. A young HUMAN girl was waling down the hall. He gave a genuine smile to see another human his age. He quickly walked up to her saying "Hey! Are you part of this embassy thing?" He hoped she was and wasn't just here for a bit, it would help to have someone human and around his age to talk to.

@Drago Ryder

Vladimir smiled slightly as his control over Gale was proven to be solidified. Of course, it would eventually wear off but he would worry about that later. He also continued to wrap Gale in his coils and ended at her neck. "That'sssss a good little dragoness. Jussst relax in my coilsss and please don't tell anyone elssse about our little meeting. You were sssso well behaved." He said, before petting Gale's head with his hand. The lamia was hoping that he would be able to learn more about the dragoness as time went on, but he did have other matters to tend to first so it wasn't that big of an issue that she fell asleep. He then lifted Gale's body off the floor with his coils and placed her on the bed he wouldn't be sleeping in, before patting her head with the end of his tail. "Sssssleep well, my dear."

@SlenderSlayer24 @Akari of Duskshire

As Vladimir exited the room, he noticed two humans and was slightly curious about why they were here. "I guess there would be more than one human given the type of program this is." He thought, before approaching the duo. "Hello, I apologize if I was interrupting anything, but would either of you happen to know where I might be able to find the owner of this mansion?" He asked. "I've looked everywhere for him and haven't had the best of luck so far. I did manage to find a room, though, so at least that's out of the way." The lamia then laughed slightly and shrugged.

Edited by Acnologia

Flux sighed and watched as the screen started to fill with numbers. She laid the device in the bed and decided to go out, and hopefully talk to a human, or another creature. I hope they aren't as mean as Ash... I wish we could all be friends

Flux stepped out of her East wing Hall, and came face to face with a human..

@SlenderSlayer24

Flux blushes as she didn't expect to run into this human boy, but said

Umm. Hi. I'm flux... Nice to meet you. W-what's your name?

Edited by Shadow Strike

@@SlenderSlayer24,

"Huh?"  Aeron whipped around when she heard footsteps and someone's voice.  She took a few steps back, since his sudden appearance was unexpected and she honestly expected another monster (not in the bad sense of course, she mentally added).  "Oh, I am.  Why, you are as well?"

@@Acnologia,

Suddenly she whirled a bit to face yet another monster.  Unlike the dragon and the phoenix, she drew a blank in identifying this one.  "Ah, um...  Check the lobby, maybe?  I don't know."  She laughed and scratched the back of her head, wishing once again that the friendly dragon had set her on fire.

@Akari of Duskshire

Vladimir titled his head and face palmed. "The lobby, of course. Why didn't I think of that." He said. The lamia then noticed the confusion on Aeron's face at the fact that she was unaware of what he was. "Oh, pardon my manners. I do forget to introduce myself at times. My name is Vladimir Marek, but you can simply call me Vlad. As for what I am exactly, the most common name for my species would be a lamia ro naga."

@@Akari of Duskshire,@

Caleb responded saying "Yah! my name's Caleb." Suddenly another girl appeared behind him, he was amazed so far he had seen 1 more humans then non-humans. He gave the same warm smile to the new arrival "Oh! I didn't see you their uh. The names Caleb, like I said before. Right now his situation was going from good to great! He had not only found one human friend but, two and they both were not only girls but, cute ones at that! Yep he had met two girls and a snake-man-thing! Wait what? A snake man!? Caleb watched the creature move through the hall. Something about it, this Naga, was familiar. Suddenly it came to him. He had played a multitude of RPGs and a common enemy found in many RPG's was a Naga every time they had something like Stone gaze or Hypnosis. Red flags where going up faster then a person could count them. Caleb looked at both of the girls with an apologetic face. Sorry but I have to do something really quick! T-talk to you later." He ran off in the direction the creature had came from. The North, same as closed door Caleb had heard was to the North and it said that he had found a room so he assumed it meant the same room on the east hall.

@@Drago Ryder,

He  quickly opened the door to the bedroom the Val had come out of. The room was big and unlike his it was able to fit two beds. One was empty, while the other contained a familiar black dragon. Caleb sighed to see the Gale wasn't a statue but, something was off about how she slept, it was the middle of the day and she was fast asleep. "Maybe she was tired from the ride here?" He said to himself, it was a logical enough explanation  but, still. The Naga couldn't be more suspicious, for now Caleb would try to keep an eye on the creature until he was sure it meant no harm. Though it would be cool if it turned out to be evil. Deciding he had little more to do here he decided to let the dragon get some rest and left the room, at least for the time being.

Edited by SlenderSlayer24

@@SlenderSlayer24,@, @@Acnologia,

Aeron was quickly feeling a bit walled in, but she still smiled at everyone.  "Well, I'm Ae-"  she was cut short by the boy named Caleb talking fast and speeding off like the most unholy thing in the world (or the most hypnotically-handsome thing in the world?) asked him out on a date.

She sort of just stood there as if an actress who forgot their character's line.  "Soooo...   You're a naga?"

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

@Akari of Duskshire @SlenderSlayer24

(Gale is in one of the east bedrooms. The north bedroom is Ash's.)

Vladimir narrowed his eyes as Caleb ran off. He would have to do something if he began to question him to much but he would wait for now. The lamia then turned his attention back to Aeron's and smiled as if nothing was wrong. "Well, it's nice to meet you Ae, and yes. I am a naga." He said.

Kyubi walked out of her room and looked at Aeron, Vladimir, and Flux. "Well, this place certainly became popular." She said, smiling lightly.

Edited by Acnologia