Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vulcan's Free OC Request Shop {Sketchier than ever!} [Open]

Vulcan

I'm really glad you liked it  X3 

You have no idea how relieved I am right now! XD

@@Ethan Sawyer,

I'm sorry, I had to rush it a bit, I'm travelling to the states tomorrow , so I'm trying to finish up my requests as fast as I can,

I made colored and non-colored versions.

T7hEInN.jpg

YmXsMbs.jpg

That is freaking adorable!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you still have some available slots for batch 3. I would like to request a drawing of my OC in the included picture. I figured I had better update the pony creator image. Thank you, and I look forward to the results!

post-32755-0-03814400-1452138658.jpg

Could you draw my Oc Prophet, The last picture show his mark, its a scroll with a red ribbon, and yes this is Male XD

c87531f5-6615-4b25-a18d-fe2910e158b3_zps  

efacd8b4-e033-43d4-b920-8131a4647da6_zps  

fsdssdgshsdfsf_zpshwxhjeeq.jpg  

Added ^ ^

h3g4Bi8.jpg

Done ^ ^ 

@@FlutterFly761

Saving Dapper's request for the weekend  since it will take more time ^ ^

• 2 weeks later...

@,

Comic was too hard ;_;

Hope you still like it ^ ^

sig-4333400.fyqUWB6.jpg

Like it? I love it! XD

This picture is completely awesome and epic. You've got everything Skulduggery Pleasant, Qut flag, duck soldier, pencils for my love of drawing/writing. It's like you've summed me up in one picture. XD. I can't thank you enough. May I ask what in the thing on my leg is?

P.s. say hello to my new avatar.

Edited by Dappers Duck Army

Like it? I love it! XD

This picture is completely awesome and epic. You've got everything Skulduggery Pleasant, Qut flag, duck soldier, pencils for my love of drawing/writing. It's like you've summed me up in one picture. XD. I can't thank you enough. May I ask what in the thing on my leg is?

P.s. say hello to my new avatar.

I take it you like it? XD the thing on the leg is a pen. I wasn't sure if should have put pencils or pens so I went with both ^ ^. I was going to add plushies of mist and hooligan but I couldn't find any full body pics of them -__-

I don't think the pic is fit for an avatar

O_o

I take it you like it? XD the thing on the leg is a pen. I wasn't sure if should have put pencils or pens so I went with both ^ ^. I was going to add plushies of mist and hooligan but I couldn't find any full body pics of them -__-

I don't think the pic is fit for an avatar

O_o

Your probably right. I still think its an amazing picture. Thanks again. XD

• 3 weeks later...

Well, since it is currently full, I will post this thingy right here and "queue" til' it's all done. Hope thats fine ^_^

I have an image in the link in my signature. What style/situation? Whatever ye want. Surprise me :catface:

Could you draw my OC MelonBite facing Side ways? Shs a neon red pony with pink head phones around her neck. Her mane is this style: http://maydeedraws.deviantart.com/art/Mlp-Base-Fabulous-Pony-519718084

Her cutie mark is just a melon slice. In her mane there is a pink lotus flower just tucked by her ear. Her tail is the same sort of style as the main one :)

She's got bright blue eyes. She's an alicorn and her wings would be preferably spread open and faded into a darker red at the tips ;) she's got w tiny little crown on her head and wears alicorn shoes. She does wear a chest piece but she usually does that under the headphones. :D:P

If this is too much just tell me :)

Edited by Melon Bite