Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vulcan's Free OC Request Shop {Sketchier than ever!} [Open]

Vulcan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dearest Vulcan, 

Should your shop ever open up once again, I would be most grateful if you would drop me a line & let me know; I dig your artwork and would love to have some of my OCs done by your hand!

But I will maintain respect for your wishes, and shall not post requests here until you are ready for them.

Excelsior,

Randimaxis

@,

thanks ^ ^

To give you an example of what it will more or less look like with my current skill cap here is a sketch ^ ^

note:

This was made before I saw the hairstyle , so I'll still be changing it , I'll also be fixin the belly, which I realized was a smidge too big X3

cXpIvBx.jpg

There are still 2 folks ahead of you, so It will take awhile o_o 

expect it , vectored and colored by maybe the end of the month  :P

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! <#

I'm glad you like it :P

@,

Done ^ ^

I Kind of ....accidentally made 2 extras....o_o It's a long story that involves me forgetting that I had already sketched it o_o

M26xWRO.png

qMcObde.png

W0qkAMI.jpg

Edited by Vulcan

@,

OH MY SWEET MERCIFUL LORD, 3 AMAZING MASTERPIECES!?!?! THE HEAVENS SMILE ON ME THIS WONDEROUS DAY  :pinkie:

You have outdone yourself, my friend! If I could, I would jump right out of your screen and hug you!... Bet some part of your mind expected that, eh? :lol:

In anycase, I love them! The art style is wonderful on all of them, and I especially like the Question Mark on the neck of the third one! Really, thank you  :yay: 

• 2 weeks later...

@,

I'm not entirely sure if I can make it before the end of the month as I'd promised.

I guess drawing from description is my weak point >~<

Anyways heres some more drafts of it (I can't seem to get it right) ....the final product might look very different 

YAirWXW.jpg?1

Pf2yLoJ.jpg?1

Can you do my friend's OC jester?

I thought I had already confirmed it.....My bad X3

Yeah, You're added though it will take a while o_o

@,

I'm not entirely sure if I can make it before the end of the month as I'd promised.

Anyways heres some more drafts of it (I can't seem to get it right) ....the final product might look very different

sig-4391953.YAirWXW.jpg

sig-4391953.Pf2yLoJ.jpg

OMG WOW IT LOOKS AMAZING! Will it be on paper or digital? I don't mind either way thank yooooouuuuu!

@,

sig-4391953.YAirWXW.jpg

sig-4391953.Pf2yLoJ.jpg

OMG WOW IT LOOKS AMAZING! Will it be on paper or digital? I don't mind either way thank yooooouuuuu!

THANK YOU!

The final work will be digital. 

The hardest addition being the flower, still working on it.

• 1 month later...

Should your shop ever open up once again, I would be most grateful if you would drop me a line & let me know; I dig your artwork and would love to have some of my OCs done by your hand!   But I will maintain respect for your wishes, and shall not post requests here until you are ready for them.   Excelsior, Randimaxis

You're up Randi ^ ^ , 

Which ones would you like me draw? 

, you've been reading the Cultural Exchange, right?

Would it be possible to perhaps ask you for art of Vylia's twin butlers, Beck and Call On?  They're identical twins, so it shouldn't be much of a stretch - their cutie marks are beneath their tuxedos, so I don't think you'll have to worry about that so much.

If there's any other details you require, let me know.

Thank you so very, very much for your time, my friend.   :adorkable:

Would it be possible to perhaps ask you for art of Vylia's twin butlers, Beck and Call On?  They're identical twins, so it shouldn't be much of a stretch - their cutie marks are beneath their tuxedos, so I don't think you'll have to worry about that so much.   If there's any other details you require, let me know.   Thank you so very, very much for your time, my friend.  

I recall them, but I don't remember their appearances being described, could I have a bit of detail as to what they look like? 

Could I have a bit of detail as to what they look like? 

Hazel (gray) eyes, thin and neat mustaches, slicked back black manes, short and neat braided black tails, white coats with gray muzzles.

Thin and tall body types (think Flim & Flam)

Tuxedo coats (with coattails), little red bowties, pants, spats

... will that do?