Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vulcan's Free OC Request Shop {Sketchier than ever!} [Open]

Vulcan

3 minutes ago, LyraFries said:

Oooh, quite adorable! :D Nice colors... >u> Thank you very much!

I'm glad you liked it Mr. Fries ^ ^

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
On 7/4/2017 at 5:24 AM, Trixie The Evil said:

This evil unicorn right here has a sickly purple coat, and his mane is a dark blood red color. His eyes are pure black. He enjoys destruction, darkness and causing havoc and taking places over. He is the spirit of darkness. 

Credit to Ezerona for the drawing. His name is Vinictium. 

SHA7pzx.jpg 

5HgGmlY.png

Done!  ,

I hope you like it ^ ^ 

On 7/8/2017 at 0:45 PM, chaosprincess said:

I know that your request shop is closed so really sorry to be a bother, but if you ever re open again I'd like to place a request if you don't plan on re opening that's fine as well.

Sure! What'll you have me draw? 

brief warning:

Quality and Artstyle varies based on what I'm practicing...this week I'm learning traditional arts so it's probably going to be traditional line work stuff but if that's not what your looking for , I'm fine with digital ^ ^

Edited by Vulcan

(edited)

@Vulcan I'm perfectly fine with traditional art and I was looking to have art of my ponysona Laurel drawn I have pictures of her and her cutie mark she is a twinkle eyed pegasus which means she has gems for eyes which are shown in the pictures and thank you for willing to accept my request.

side note: Laurel does not wear a bandana, flower or bow those were added on by the artist RaphLuna which I did not mind.

Extras: if you would not mind I would like her to have a bow on her tail like in the picture, but would like it to be red and if its not to much trouble could you draw her wearing a flower crown made of roses?

laurel_complete_by_demonwolfspirit-db9mvrk.jpg

Laurel.thumb.png.987a02b780635324bc16701d22fe213b.png

594af738514b8_Laurelcmcomplete2.jpg.e4f1ba317090b382a635ae11b26625b1.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

23 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

I'm perfectly fine with traditional art and I was looking to have art of my ponysona Laurel drawn I have pictures of her and her cutie mark she is a twinkle eyed pegasus which means she has gems for eyes which are shown in the pictures and thank you for willing to accept my request.

side note: Laurel does not wear a bandana, flower or bow those were added on by the artist RaphLuna which I did not mind.

Extras: if you would not mind I would like her to have a bow on her tail like in the picture, but would like it to be red and if its not to much trouble could you draw her wearing a flower crown made of roses?

Done  ^ ^

Hope you like it! 

SFBY9U1.png

4 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

She is so adorable I love it :D thank you so much for drawing my ponysona Laurel for me.

Psh! I should thank you for letting me draw her!

I loved drawing your OC! Her hair was really fun to draw ! 

8 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

Psh! I should thank you for letting me draw her!

I loved drawing your OC! Her hair was really fun to draw ! 

I'm glad she was fun to draw =) if you ever want something else to draw I have my other ponysona Chaos she has the same mane and tail, gem eyes etc she is the same pony as my ponysona Laurel, but her cutie mark is different then Laurel's so if you want to give her a try I can post a picture and her cutie mark just let me know.

I do love the way you drew Laurel especially her mane and tail well I loved everything about it.

6 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

I'm glad she was fun to draw =) if you ever want something else to draw I have my other ponysona Chaos she has the same mane and tail, gem eyes etc she is the same pony as my ponysona Laurel, but her cutie mark is different then Laurel's so if you want to give her a try I can post a picture and her cutie mark just let me know.

I do love the way you drew Laurel especially her mane and tail well I loved everything about it.

Sure I'd love to have a go at that,

It's probably going to be the same pose though as I'm practicing that specific walking pose this week! 

anyways send me a reference or a brief description of her and I'll give it a shot ^ ^ 

3 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

Sure I'd love to have a go at that,

It's probably going to be the same pose though as I'm practicing that specific walking pose this week! 

anyways send me a reference or a brief description of her and I'll give it a shot ^ ^ 

That is perfectly fine I will send a picture which is a full body and her cutie mark she does not wear king Sombra's clothes it was a joke drawing my cousin drew of her, but the picture shows the differences between Laurel and her since its not going to be colored no worries about the colors, but i will add a little information can't wait to see how shes going to come out.

Species: alicorn

eyes: she is a twinkle eye so she has gems for eyes like Laurel

mane and tail: same curls as Laurel's

cutie mark: an open book with a red and black rose crossing each other

If you need anymore information just let me know can't wait to see it completed.

chaos_in_sombra_s_armor_by_demonwolfspirit-dbdd8q0.jpg

594af73955f3e_ChaosCMcomplete.jpg.eef7af8ce3963c51437a96abdc2544fb.jpg

On 7/12/2017 at 0:37 AM, chaosprincess said:

That is perfectly fine I will send a picture which is a full body and her cutie mark she does not wear king Sombra's clothes it was a joke drawing my cousin drew of her, but the picture shows the differences between Laurel and her since its not going to be colored no worries about the colors, but i will add a little information can't wait to see how shes going to come out.

Species: alicorn

eyes: she is a twinkle eye so she has gems for eyes like Laurel

mane and tail: same curls as Laurel's

cutie mark: an open book with a red and black rose crossing each other

If you need anymore information just let me know can't wait to see it completed.

chaos_in_sombra_s_armor_by_demonwolfspirit-dbdd8q0.jpg

594af73955f3e_ChaosCMcomplete.jpg.eef7af8ce3963c51437a96abdc2544fb.jpg

F2gNGz8.jpg

My psu died on me.... So I couldn't do any digital doodles... 

But I hope you accept this traditional watercolor pencil headshot  instead! 

If not I can always make another digital one when my computer gets to running again! ^¬^

18 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

F2gNGz8.jpg

My psu died on me.... So I couldn't do any digital doodles... 

But I hope you accept this traditional watercolor pencil headshot  instead! 

If not I can always make another digital one when my computer gets to running again! ^¬^

Don't worry about it I love the picture I appreciate you drawing this for me so no need to change it actually you did an amazing job with the picture you made her look so cute for a headshot and love her eyes thank you again for drawing Chaos.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you do a Combination of Amore and Queen Cadence?

The combination would have the cutie mark be a heart, one half gold, the other blue like Cadence's, it'd have that bluey thing thats around Amore's, and it would have a snowflake behind the heart. The Combination would have Amore's crown.

I do not mean steven universe combination. Combination of the colors, mane styles. The combination would have the halo thing, or not. Your choice. Same with the earrings and the golden heart over Amore's chest. 

The name would be... Amore Cadenza.

uECxU6f.png 

Nmabs7l.png 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2015 at 11:45 PM, Vulcan said:

Hi, My Name is Vulcan , 

I like to doodle things and am currently practicing drawing OCs,

I'm not really good at'em , but I hope to get better with practice :)

My work tends to vary in drawing style and quality ,

so I apologize in advance if you get disappointed with it o_o

Hera are examples of my work, in the order that I've first tried drawing Ponies:

Hide contents

sig-4254545.sig-4254545.sig-4254545.sig-

Other than a few exceptions , I've only ever drawn Maple Berry o_o....

Finished Works

Hide contents

Anyways, In my efforts to draw better ponies I'm opening a Request Shop ^ ^

{Closed}

Rules:

1. currently I can only take 5 requests at a time
  2. I will only draw pony OCs , if you don't have a picture then please describe it as best you can :)
  3. This is my first time doing this kind of thing so these are the only rules at the moment but they might change as time passes. ^_^

Currently Working on:

1. TwilyFan13
  2. Sprinkle Medley
  3. DJ Neon
  4. Vinyl Wubs 
  5. Stormlight

Batch 2 (May be delayed due to vacation next week)

1. Lissi Starlight
  2. Ravelicious
  3. Sweet Pen
  4. Vinyl Shimmer DJ
  5. Artimis Whooves

Batch 3

1. Dapper Charmer
  2. FlutterFly761
  3. CinnamonPop
  4. pyroshark
  5. Prophet

Batch 4