4april

Rara vs The Dazzlings  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Who will win The Battle Of The Bands

• The Dazzlings
    • Countess Colurature/ Rara
    • None - it's a draw

Not sure if this is the right place.

What if Countess Coluratura and the Dazzlings had a Battle Of The Bands? Who would win? Would we ever see that in the show?

Edited by 4april

The Dazzlings would win in a battle of the band.

Because 3>1.  They have the advantage of numbers on their side.

But besides that they have powerful magic on their side which is something Rara doesn't have.

• Brohoof 2

The Dazzlings can't sing for sh1t without their hypotranceymagicsuckingjewelthingies. So on singing and music Rara would win. Otherwise Dazzlings would win by hypnosis/mind control, but they would win against anyone in that context

Would we ever see it? I doubt we'll see the powered up Dazzlings again, unless they find a very tenuous reason to bring them back, but the idea of EQG Rara is interesting..

Edited by BPCannon

Lady Rara would win, all the way !  :twi:  If you talk about, who the best singer is.

In a battle to death with magic...i dont know. I still hope Lady Rara wins. And she has a lot of cool friends, who could help her.

• Brohoof 2

The dazzlings, by far.

People are talking about them not being able to sing without their amulets, but keep in mind they were in the Human world then. If Hippocampus have the racial ability of Magical singing, which seems likely (There's the Kelpy in the comics that had the same ability as the sirens), it seems highly likely that they'd still be able to sing in *Equestria* without their amulets.

Think of it like a Unicorn put into the human world; they can't Use magic their without an artifact, but if you put them back in the pony world, they could use magic again. Singing to hippocampus is probably so ingrained in a hippocampus as a magical skill that singing WITHOUT magic is akin to trying to walk after suffering nerve damage; you'd have to relearn how to do the skill, yeah?

So I think in the Pony world, even without their amulets, they could sing pretty well. And while the mane attraction is pretty good, Welcome to the show and battle of the bands still blows it out of the water-- I think welcome to the show is actually the best song in MLP at this point.

>on that note, Dang, does colortura ever look like Sonata XD
>I kind of headcanon that she's her great, great, great granddaughter.

medium.png