Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-Starlight only being in 3-5 episodes, tops (I'd hope for 0 but I'm not going to waste my efforts on something that's not going to happen)

-Fluttershy's Brother being an independent character (not an exact copy or complete opposite of her)

-Morally grey villain who has several good points on their views. (Personally I'd go with a Free Will v Destiny thing, villain supports free will) 

-Another try at an Applejack and Fluttershy episode

-Another nation in the world that's not made up of a bunch of asses (unless it's the donkey nation) 

-Dragons!!!!

-Cadence being pregnant for one episode, and not just cutting over to her having the child

-An episode on the value of patience and that you need to practice to be good at things (I'd write this for RD myself) 

Nightmare Muffin, on 06 Dec 2015 - 2:28 PM, said:

And for somepony else to get focused on during the season finale

Don't worry, you'll get that in season 6. It won't be any of the other Mane 6, but you'll get it.

• Brohoof 2

Nightmare Muffin, on 06 Dec 2015 - 2:28 PM, said:

Don't worry, you'll get that in season 6. It won't be any of the other Mane 6, but you'll get it.

LOL XD

Damnit, Its both funny and sad at the same time >.<

-An episode on the value of patience and that you need to practice to be good at things (I'd write this for RD myself) 

That'd be a really good episode IMO, but at the same time it also slightly contradicts S1 where dash was shown to practice nonstop her sonic rainboom in sonic rainboom to try and get it down.

But since then, we haven't had much of a repeat of that, so it could work. IMO, it'd be a good lesson for AJ to teach RD since she is probably the most patient and hard working of the mane six, and RD and AJ have a very good dynamic, yeah?

Alternatively, they could have her learn it from an older pegasi who used to be in the wonderbolts in a mr. Miyagi kind of way. It'd be a nice way to try and redeem the wonderbolts by showing other older pegasi who's skills exceeded the current wonderbolts who were more morally grounded and wiser than spitfire and the current wonderbolts.

It'd be kind of funny to have an older pegasi who's working a more menial job or whatnot and dash doesn't recognize due to their age, and have them offer to help teach/train her in what she's trying to do, with her only realizing at the end of the episode when someone tells her just how prestigious the pony she'd been tutored by was.

I want Flutterponies

Hah, meant to comment on this but forgot to in my previous posts.

I sympathize here, but I also think that Flutterponies run the risk of being redundant currently due to Breezies. Flutterponies niche is being kind of butterfly, fairlike ponies, and the Breezies fill that niche already.

As such I think that adding in flutterponies might be a hard sell for a show addition.

Edited by Unlikeable Pony
  • Brohoof 2

That'd be a really good episode IMO, but at the same time it also slightly contradicts S1 where dash was shown to practice nonstop her sonic rainboom in sonic rainboom to try and get it down.

But since then, we haven't had much of a repeat of that, so it could work. IMO, it'd be a good lesson for AJ to teach RD since she is probably the most patient and hard working of the mane six, and RD and AJ have a very good dynamic, yeah?

Alternatively, they could have her learn it from an older pegasi who used to be in the wonderbolts in a mr. Miyagi kind of way. It'd be a nice way to try and redeem the wonderbolts by showing other older pegasi who's skills exceeded the current wonderbolts who were more morally grounded and wiser than spitfire and the current wonderbolts.

True but the Sonic Rainboom was thought to be just legend.  Most of the time RD is just naturally talented and never really seems to struggle with not being able to pick something up. Even in Testing testing 123, it was more about finding the right teaching method moreso than sometimes you have to put in a lot of work so I think it doesn't contradict that much.

Got to admit I didn't think of Applejack here, but she would work really well here. Personally I was thinking Fluttershy because best pony and best duo IMO she does struggle with things like this although it mostly happens offscreeen. Also you could then tie it back in with Hurricane Fluttershy (at least the way I have it in my head) but AJ and RD don't have all that much screen time together for some weird reason. 

-More episodes about the CMC, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon.

-A Celestia/Luna episode. Like, maybe a backstory or something.

-More Cheese sandwich.

-Trixie appears again.

-Some new villains.

-A good Spike episode.

-Daring Do returns.

I don't know, I can't really think of anything else I'd want. :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

1st Hope- That it's not the last season.

I also hope that Season 6 doesn't end up with the Mane 7. What element would Starlight even be? The element of overreacting?!?! >_>

Another thing I would like to see would be more about Celestia and Luna. For the last few seasons it's been like they're just out there somewhere.

• Brohoof 1

I also hope that Season 6 doesn't end up with the Mane 7. What element would Starlight even be? The element of overreacting?!?! >_>

Another thing I would like to see would be more about Celestia and Luna. For the last few seasons it's been like they're just out there somewhere.

Well, Sunset's element seems to be the element of Empathy, based on what the show staff said her element would be if she had one and her Big God mode scene in FG being about her empathizing with Twilight to talk her down.

So, since starlight is a Sunset shimmer stand in, and FIM and EQG have huge amounts of precedence for one another (when a theme occurs in one, it tends to happen in the other), Starlight will end up becoming the element of Empathy in S6 if she truly gets one.

medium.png

Lol, "element of overreacting"? xD

• Brohoof 1

I'm personally hoping that season 6 will include more of the characters from Amending Fences. It confuses me that even after Twilight made friends with them again, they went straight back to being background characters with no interaction with Twilight. I don't want them as main characters, but I think it would be nice to see them taking a small role in an episode now and then.

• Brohoof 2

1. Considering the attention Luna has received, Celestia really deserves some attention and development.

2. Likewise; the same is needed with Cadence and Shining Armor.

3. Starlight Glimmer's progression would be nice; at least to help justify her turnaround.

4. Senset Shimmer cameo. ;)

5. More Trixie & Zecora; please. <3

6. GROGAR!

• Brohoof 1

If season 6 is the last season I'd rather see it used to wrap it up and prep it up towards the movie finale. Better that it builds up towards the movie rather than cram the entire thing into a movie unless there's going to be three movies as different parts of it.

• Brohoof 2

Perhaps. I still want to put RD in Rider’s position and test how “loyal” she is to her ideals of sportsmanship, hard work, and dedication. Would she accept defeat and train harder so she may have a chance next time around, or would she do everything to stay on top? Wind Rider would play the role of a devil on her shoulder, fanning her fear of being left behind like him.

It’s somewhat similar to Rainbow Falls, but the thing is, RD was never put in an inferior position. She is always the best flyer so she doesn’t even understand how it feels to play the underdog, or worse, to be a has-been. A little divine retribution wouldn't hurt.

On the other appendage, I’d like to see Wind Rider react to RD’s (undoubtedly positive) decision. Would he recognize his own mistake or would he regard her as weak?

Wind Rider tries to tempt her into cheating, repeating what he said about "having to play dirty to be the best".

And really, he wasn't wrong when he said that. A lot of the best athletes ever bent the rules.

He could offer to take her under his wing (pun). "How'd you like to be trained by your hero?".

I am keeping my expectations open, much like I did for season 5. I really only *want* two things: More Twilight doing princessy things and a lot more explanation for Starlight. I feel like she is such an unknown character still and since I guess the mane 7 is now a thing, it would be awesome to learn more about her. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm still awaiting the long overdue Celestia feature episode.. :okiedokielokie:

I would also love to see Diamond Tiara hanging out with the CMC, the Apple siblings together (not just AJ with AB, or Big Mac with AB) maybe with some revelation about their parents, moar Moondancer, Starlight Glimmer backstory as well...I need to know why she is so OP XD

Wind Rider tries to tempt her into cheating, repeating what he said about "having to play dirty to be the best".

And really, he wasn't wrong when he said that. A lot of the best athletes ever bent the rules.

He could offer to take her under his wing (pun). "How'd you like to be trained by your hero?".

I don't see dash EVER wanting to have anything to do with wind rider though given how thoroughly he burned his bridges with her though. He tried to frame her and have her disagraced forever for a very pretty reason.

its not like it was just a simple argument between the two, RD probably views him as the farthest thing from her hero at this point ;p

I don't see dash EVER wanting to have anything to do with wind rider though given how thoroughly he burned his bridges with her though. He tried to frame her and have her disagraced forever for a very pretty reason.

its not like it was just a simple argument between the two, RD probably views him as the farthest thing from her hero at this point ;p

What if RD were desperate?

What if RD were desperate?

I just have a hard time seeing her get THAT desperate is the thing. I know Dash isn't the smartest of the mane six (I'd actually put her as the least smart actually), but I don't see her accepting help from someone who's so thoroughly Backstabbed her in the past unless Wind rider were to try and disguise himself.